Call Me Booty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Might as well, you have been there and I didn't drive." Sandra snorts then shrugs so we head for the elevator.

Phailin doesn't want to leave my side, but then she was tested already by the cops. Well at the hospital but same difference since the cops paid for it. So I leave her attached to Aoi so they can get used to the place and not need me. One complete submissive of mine is enough.

So down we go to K's car and Sandra shows off her truck. Old truck, fairly sure it is a seventies Ford but hell it still works at least. Sandra is quite impressed with K's car, has to look it over before we get in. Inside she looks at everything with wide eyes while k gets us moving for the clinic.

"Mistress will buy you a new car." I groan at that one though Sandra is smiling.

"If you do I can take my truck back, better to have two trucks than one."

"I suppose but you are not asking for this car. Bert yelled at me about the cost of it." Sandra and K giggle.

"I thought this was your company."

"It is my company, Bert runs it because my expertise is in spreading my legs to an audience." Sandra giggles, she has a great giggle.

"Alright so besides waiting for my test results, what will I do?"

"Well I'm thinking you will do me and we can play at being sisters. If that is too much I am already doing that with Phailin, we are both Thai so it fits better." Sandra nods then shrugs.

"I don't know, we can try it out. I mean I don't look at my family and want them but never tried just playing at it. I do want you so I may be able to do that. I am curious, what exactly does it mean to do sex in front of a camera?"

"Well for our purposes what happens is you pick a person to do, then find a cameraman or three. Once the cameras are all set up and going, you get to the sex. Be into your lover and enjoy them as much as possible. Move around, egg them on, ask them to do something different or just moan 'yes, just like that, fuck me, fuck me'."

"So you want me to fake it?" I shake my head.

"No we don't fake it, you get to pick your lover. If you don't think he's cute enough to fuck, don't. K will do him, I'm fairly sure she does so many scenes because not all of our walk ins are doable by the rest of us. She can do them because she is submissive and almost always makes use the bondage stuff." K squeaks and shakes her head fast.

"Think the men are handsome enough Mistress, just wait for the others to pick their lover."

"Bondage stuff?"

"Yeah we got a great assortment of stuff. Stand alone items, one of the more popular ones you are bent over and cuffed so it's hard to move. You are then done doggy style, looks pretty good when you watch and everybody that gets in it enjoys. We have cuffs on the bed now as well, can put you spread eagle or bent in half which I enjoy being, though never tried with cuffs."

"You don't like the bondage stuff?"

"No, I was in prison so I'm all about having my own way. Ten years of shitting when you are told can do that." Sandra just stares at me a second.

"They told you when to shit?"

"Well no but if you are doing anything but sitting in the common area you had to ask to use the bathroom. About half the population didn't do anything but sit in the common area all day. There were times when you went outside to exercise, otherwise you sat in a big area with tables and benches and not a whole lot else." K is nodding to that.

"Damn, so there's nothing to do?"

"Well there are things to do, you can ask to go to the library. You are allowed to take books back to your cell or the common. If you are a good little inmate you have TV privileges, though you can only sit in there so long a day. There are jobs as well, I was the secretary for the warden for eight years. Kitchen, laundry are jobs you can get, library as well. Outside jobs of a sort, companies can come to the prison and give duties to inmates, and you are paid but not much."

"Doesn't sound terribly good."

"It wasn't, just the thing is, you get three meals a day, a roof, and bed. That alone makes it better than some of the inmates had outside of prison. The only downside to it really is simply there's no good sex unless you are lesbian. Supposed to be no sex at all but everybody almost has a cellmate, those turn into bedmates on a regular basis."

"Because you are at least getting sex."

"Yeah, though neither of us did that. I didn't know I am bi until after I got out, almost same with K. Course she is also submissive so never pursued the thoughts." Sandra snorts.

"Also taller than you are."

"Hell most everybody is taller than I am. Doesn't mean anything but they can reach in to the top shelf easier." K snorts and giggles.

"Susan is the only one tall enough to do that without a stool Mistress."

"Who is Susan?"

"One of my girlfriends, she is a prison guard where I was in prison. She also comes up to the offices to get laid, not always with me."

"How many girlfriends do you have?" I have to think about that one.

"Four, and I think Phailin wants to be one as well." K nods.

"Mistress is that wonderful, also has a boyfriend I call Master." Sandra snorts and I nod.

"He is the one that made me pregnant. Also made Stephanie pregnant, she is a girlfriend though a reporter so can't do me in front of a camera." Sandra snorts.

"You are rather free with your loving."

"Honestly I have to be, I get off on being watched. If I got married and only did my husband I would not enjoy the sex that much. I'm worried about how we will manage when John finishes school and moves in. We don't have enough room on the bed for him and all of us women. Two are lesbian as well so they don't want to sleep with him which is good, would make for four on the bed." Sandra nods.

"What about Phailin?"

"Well right now she is lesbian only. Was kidnapped from Thailand and ended up over here as a sex slave. She doesn't want to touch men at the moment. Aoi had the same treatment but doesn't like women so sucked it up and did a man today.

Sandra doesn't have anything to say to that, rather good we reached the testing clinic. In we go to sign in, this involves telling them why we are here then get to sit and wait. Sandra gets to hop up quick, I get to wait a little longer. Finally I'm called and I get to go sit in a little room with a metal chair and attached swivel table.

The arm rest has a place for me to grab and there are cabinets galore in here. I only get to look around a little while before a woman comes in. Get a smile out of her then she pulls things out of the cabinet and comes over. At first she is all business, gets my arm in the right spot, finds the vein, and wipes away with a ticklish stuff.

I'm not kidding my arm is tingling and it's somewhere between itchy and funny. She makes a funny face so I'm giggling and don't notice her taking a needle to my arm. Does it so fast I don't realize until after which is interesting. I get handed a squeeze toy and it seems like two seconds later I'm getting up.

Definitely was not that fast but she kept talking about all sorts of things. Helped me squeeze on the toy and changed the cartridge three times. This was so they could do multiple tests with a new cartridge of blood. She did talk about that as well though mostly it was what the last guy had been wearing to get tested.

Honestly I find it far fetched that a guy would come in for tests of whatever kind wearing a clown get up. Not impossible no but just seems a little made up to make me forget what she was doing. Which was great since it seemed over so fast, also too fast since I get to sit down in the waiting room to wait for K.

"I had a guy, if he isn't a subscriber he is going to be." Look over at Sandra and snort.

"You are that gorgeous, and we find subscribers in the oddest places. Well maybe not always odd but finding them is odd. The clerk at the porn shop we bought the bed bondage stuff is a subscriber." Sandra smiles at me.

"Thanks, and tell me more on the bondage stuff?"

"We got stuff to have a person bent over something, a stock which we don't use much, some chains to bind someone so they can walk around like that, and then cuffs on the bed. The bed stuff is new, I haven't watched anyone make use of those yet."

"I've never tried that."

"Well feel free to try them, and you don't have to in front of a camera. I mean if being restrained to a large enough degree the guy or gal has free reign to do things to you sounds iffy don't try in front of a camera. Oh and we have sex swings, two are strips you hang your butt through and one is loops to fit your arms and legs in. K liked that one best and it's also the style you can find at any porn store." Sandra nods and shrugs.

"I've never seen a swing in use."

"Well I can take you to the porn office, the computer does work and has the website with full access. You can watch all of the scenes we have done so far, give you an idea on how to act for the camera." Sandra just stares at me a second, then K comes out so we can leave.

"Is there a certain thing I'm supposed to do with the camera?" Sandra asks once we have gotten under way, to the exit of the parking lot.

"Mistress likes it best when we ignore the camera."

"Not quite true, we do strips and play with ourselves scenes as well, for that you talk to the camera. Usually I will talk to it like it's a boyfriend, talk about how I missed you baby and want you to come closer and slide inside of me." K snorts though Sandra is staring at me.

"Wait so this is more than just getting fucked?"

"Absolutely, not all porn is just fucking. Hell I'm not even talking about the ones with an actual story and dialogue either. There is a long series of a guy talking to the camera and stripping down then playing with himself. Great voice but mostly it is a visual delight. Nominally it is a gay video but he himself is not gay, just wanted more than he would make for the straight porn."

"So men make less for doing straight porn?" I nod and wink.

"Most of the guys who want to do porn want to do it for the hot chick fucking. For that reason there are thousands of men to choose from for a straight video. There are less women so they make thousands to come in and do one scene. Guys if they are lucky make one thousand, usually it is less than that. Evens out a bit since guys can do more scenes in the same time frame. Gay porn on the other hand doesn't have that many guys and they want more for it, since it is a good chunk of the sales. Us gals will buy that though it is a little disappointing."

"Why is it disappointing?"

"Well porn is all about showing the cock moving in whichever orifice is there being fucked. They also change position often, if something happens like a phone call or lunch break, they stop fucking and take care of whatever. Going back to the sex with a person you may have just met is not conducive to hot sex so they tend to look like they are at work. They are at work but the buying public would prefer they look into the sex. I mean I've shot up to seven million subscribers and we enjoy the sex." K snorts and shakes her head.

"Almost eight million Mistress, Master said at the restaurant." I think about the night and don't recall him saying that.

"He must have told you and Stephanie, I mean he was all over her, we had just been banged remember." K sighs and smiles, I think she enjoyed the bang.

"Banged?" You know, Sandra seems to not know much on sex.

"I had fifteen guys put their load in me. K had a similar number, though in her case she was fertile. Do you not have a computer or anything on the reservation?" Sandra turns red and shakes her head.

"We have a library, full of our history and some paperback books. Nobody ever really has much time to do anything. We have horses and farms, that is what we focus on and then find sex at night when we don't just go to bed."

"Don't you have a casino?"

"Not as of yet, the state is being resistant to it and then we don't have the funds to make the building anyway."

"I'd offer to pay for it but then I'm not Sioux and probably would get the state to block it harder. I am curious, don't you speak your language on the reservation?"

"Yes and no, some of us only speak that, others use English except when upset. We all know it, at least the modern version."

I'd ask about this modern version stuff except we are back at the office. So we hop out of the car and go, Stan and the other security guy, Bill I think, are gawking and I swear drooling at Sandra. She is grinning when we get on the elevator so up we go to find it is pizza day.

Happy about this so we all give Cathy our wishes on pizza. I then take Sandra to the porn office and we are not currently filming or getting ready so plop her in the chair and take her to the site. Frank appears making me jump a mile I think so I leave her looking at our porn.

Frank gawks at Sandra a moment then grabs my arm and we are off to a little used section. Seems to be a pattern with me, I'm always getting taken over to a rarely used section of the floor.

"You know dang, she is hot, who is that?" I snort and swat Frank.

"That was Sandra, she is going to be working here. Sioux and either going to stay with Carlos or me, I'd almost prefer with me but then we have to many for our bed already. Aoi is not into women but did sleep with us." Frank nods and sighs.

"Hell I'm surprised she did a scene already."

"Frank we are not weak little things, she was raped plenty, doesn't mean she doesn't want sex anymore. Besides she's Japanese and from there, sex isn't a big nasty thing that isn't supposed to happen unless married over there. People have sex in public fairly often, on the trains and so forth." I trail off and grin, that would be fun though couldn't do it on a working train here.

"Can't do that here so stop thinking it." I shake my head.

"I was thinking it sounds wonderful, and then trying to figure out how to do it without breaking the law."

"Would have to be a train not running. Course also are you thinking a subway type or regular train?"

"Subway, more room for the sex." Frank nods then shrugs.

"No idea, we can ask Carlos and bug Bert about it. On a different note, have the cops told you anything?" I shake my head.

"Nothing so far, have you heard anything?"

"What we have figured is we took most of the higher ups of those fucks. Which means we are probably going to see enforcers out of Japan."

"Maybe, if these fucks are not sent here to earn money Japan won't give a fuck." Frank nods then frowns.

"How sure are you on them not being sent to earn money?"

"Not very, though usually the groups sent to earn money are in the Asian countries or on the coast. This group here in the middle of the country with nothing but a really big river doesn't fit as being sent to earn money. Cost plenty to get shipments to the coast, that is avoided as much as possible."

"Why though?"

"Because the more it costs to do things the less there is to send back. Yakuza are like that, big on honor and you can't have honor without looking like you are loaded. Personally I call that bullshit, they are just greedy little fuckers to lazy to you know actually go and do some work." Frank snorts.

"You are one to talk, you are making millions to have sex."

"Not all I do either you know, I mean we got a restaurant, Bert said he was going to look into opening a fast food place. I got arcades, we got that grocery that is being turned into a laser tag, arcade, and game store. Not to mention the umbrella companies which honestly makes me think of Resident Evil." Frank snorts and we are both laughing.

"Yeah still you got all that because you get on your back and let guys and gals ride you."

"I have the arcades because my brother gave money to Bert and said arcades. To be perfectly honest I think he went with arcades to get me out of our house or other people's houses for sex."

"Chakri liked games too, though he did complain that you were getting laid an awful lot."

"I like being watched and I want sex often. P still wants it more than I do, and I don't know what we are going to do with her. I mean once she gets the degree we can get her a lesbian secretary and they can retire to the bathroom twice a day. Would make life easier at home." Frank gapes at me a moment.

"Damn, that often?" I nod and sigh.

"Yeah P is always horny almost, I mean damn she wants it often. If she could get over what happened to her sister I'd put her up here and wear the guys out." Frank snorts and is chuckling as I pull my phone out.

"John can you give me an update on those guys that took K?" John answered fast.

"Hold on, I got an update on the girls you freed first. A full eight guys have been arrested as a direct result of that. Out of those eight, five have given information that has lead to arrest on another fifty and returned roughly two hundred women to their families." Well damn that is awesome.

"That's great and I'm happy for the women I helped out by rescuing my girl." John and Frank snort.

"Catchada you have a one track mind. Anyway, we asked Japan on the dead we have, five of those are high ranking yakuza that are wanted there so they are happy. The problem is, there are three different groups associated with those five." Just stare at Frank a second then giggle.

"Well then I guess we found where they vacation."

"Maybe, Japan was less than thrilled on this. According to them either they were on vacation, or they are working together here for something."

"John the something would be to take over the entire city and run it. Couldn't happen in this country. The FBI would catch on fast if one of theirs was being bribed, not to mention they wouldn't bother. FBI doesn't look at the city unless they are asked to so the cops and DA would be bribed, then it's a matter of getting elected officials in place or bought. Buying elected officials won't work because they are already bought by the businesses." John snorts and laughs.

"True, but really they were making a good push for it, we were only a few years away from ending up like New York of the fifties."

"I'm thinking closer to Chicago of the twenties and thirties. They would have made it to, if the chief hadn't gotten me out of prison and you guys weren't going do what you do."

"Well going beyond that, Governor is looking at saying time served and sentence over. You are creating jobs and improving the city."

"Yes well there is a problem. If the yakuza got together to take over this city what we did is going to get them to send enforcers. As in more men, with serious firepower."

"As in watch the airports."

"Yes, and keep an eye if possible on what comes into the city. It will get worse before it gets better. The only way to avoid a full on street war is simply finding their meetings and killing them all again." John is silent for a second.

"You realize there is no proof you did that. What is said on the street aside, the weapons used are not ones you like. I got to look over the case when it went dead, we all did. None of us think you actually did it but we don't care either."

"I could tell you what happened but best to just let it lie there. I am curious, what is happening with the apartment complex?" John is silent a second then snorts.

"Tease, anyway as far as I know it is now property of the city and they are trying to sell." Look at Frank a moment and grin.

"I'll let you get back to work, I have a purchase I want Bert to handle." John snorts and hangs up, Frank looks a little lost.

"What purchase?"

"The apartment complex, city owns now and wants to sell. I doubt to many would want an apartment out of it now. However we can take the buildings down and put up a new apartment building or maybe an arcade or something." Frank stares at me a second then shrugs.