Call Me Booty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to Bert, that is definitely his area. First though, three different yakuza funded these guys?" I shrug.

"Not real sure, the guys you helped kill off, five of those were high ranking in three different yakuza groups. Japan is also saying was nice knowing you. Well not what John said but probably the sentiment." Frank sighs.

"I would assume so if you are expecting them to send enforcers and hardware."

"I don't see why they wouldn't, if this was just a vacation spot they wouldn't care about the ones here. Granted they would probably like to keep the concubines but it's not like it's hard to find escorts or just plain whores. The thing is though, a vacation spot generally they just come in, spend money and go home. They don't set up a crew here, especially don't work together with other groups. I don't get it, why the hell would they try and get this involved in one city here?" Frank shrugs.

"Now I have no idea, go back a hundred years and it would be because the highway is coming through, longer and it was railroad. Anymore there is no reason to do that with any city except to make money."

"Yeah I don't get it, we are in the middle of the continent so we can't be opened up with a deep bay. Trains and highways are all set up so most every single city, town, and burg in the country has access. Internet is probably available on the moon anymore, I just don't see a reason to try and do what they are doing here." Stop and stare at Frank a moment then groan. "Well I already said, honor. They are doing this because they are yakuza and supposed to be able to. If they can come here and take over a city they get the belief of the Japanese again."

"What do you mean again?"

"Well Japan is cracking down on yakuza remember, recent thing, a decade ago basically, before that they were given more or less free reign. So now the people of Japan are not going yakuza have honor and are the new incarnation of samurai. Yakuza like to think they are, I mean they don't steal and are supposed to protect Japan."

"I get it, so they are trying to have Japan go 'we can't stop these guys since America can't so let's just give them free reign again'?" I nod and giggle.

"Yeah, rather dumb thinking but there you go. Course this is only three groups, and probably not from their top people beyond make money. I mean most of the time they are not a bad group, they help out in natural disasters and stuff."

"Yeah you were telling me about that, underlings do everything so the boss can not look bad."

"Exactly, this probably came about from a boss going we need to get the people liking us again. This is a piss poor method but they have others in Japan I am sure."

"So what if the boss in Japan learns about this?"

"Depends, he may say sink or swim to whoever came up with this. In other words we have the enforcers and hardware coming. He also may say break all connection, which means what we have here is sinking or swimming on it's own. Last option is he orders all of his people out of here. I don't really see that one happening, he would own up to it basically." Frank looks a little lost.

"Wouldn't he want to take back some of the people?" I shake my head.

"Every man here is not under his protection unless they pull it off. If that happens it was his idea, if everything falls apart he had no knowledge of it and they are not yakuza. This is why it's a bitch to actually get the boss, he had no knowledge of anything anyone else did. Usually they look like a trusted advisor so the underlings came up with everything and the actual boss had no knowledge. This is why there are hirelings for everyone, they buck it down. The boss doesn't have to say anything beyond we should make money somewhere else. The actual location is thought up by a guy two or three levels below him." Frank snorts.

"Not a bad idea but then that is a lot of trust of the lower people." I nod and sigh.

"Yeah, the way it works is one guy at the top, then fifteen under him. Of the fifteen under him there is fifteen more directly under them and so forth. Well the actual number varies but it's a goodly number. Is good and bad at the same time because there's no direct order to do anything most of the time. Ends up meaning the yakuza are biting the hand that feeds it half the time."

"Hell that is confusing."

"I know, it's why the top guy can most of the time just die of old age. Nobody knows who will replace him until then. Also can't just off the top guy because if you kill the first then the second everyone fights because there is no will naming the next boss. Let's go find Bert, explaining yakuza is not a terribly good conversation."

Frank snorts and nods so we go looking for Bert. Get sidetracked since Sandra is talking to Cathy.

"Oh there you are, I can't have sex yet but I can do a strip and play. The thing is I need you to teach me how." I look up at Frank and get a shaken head.

"I got two women to screw now, don't need you doing scenes at my house again." I snort and poke him.

"Denise's house, still I don't see why we can't add a pole in here. They have stand alone versions you fill with sand or water. So just go buy one of those and take Sandra, get her in something sexy with a skirt." Sandra squeaks.

"I've not worn a skirt since I was four."

"Well pants don't really come off sexy. Male strippers have tear off pants for that reason. Now if you can't stand to wear a skirt we can order tear off pants but they won't come until tomorrow earliest." Sandra giggles for a bit.

"I'll wear a skirt, though can we order the pants anyway, I want to see that." That gets me to giggle because I wouldn't mind seeing that either.

"Alright, I'll see what I can find though we may need to find a guy to wear it."

Sandra shrugs then goes with Frank for the elevator. Pull out my phone and find stripper wear and do find pants for a gal to wear. Isn't that the oddest thing though it is part of a full outfit. Said outfit is a lumberjack so probably for lesbians to enjoy a stripper getting out of.

Perfect for our uses as well since we can use regular cowboy shirts and boots with the pants. Also find a few more outfits to buy so I'm calling this a good shopping trip. Cathy watches the whole thing and is giggling rather quickly.

"Amazing what you can find for strippers sometimes." I nod and giggle.

"I thought the naughty executive was funny, not even that great of an outfit."

"The genie was pretty good though."

"Yes it was, I ordered one as well, should fit us short gals."

"Why did you get the lumberjack though?"

"Sandra is tall but not wide enough for the male version and wanted the pull away pants. With the lumberjack the pants are pull away and not part of anything else. So I ordered the lumberjack and she can wear a cowboy shirt and boots. To be honest I wouldn't mind doing that one, would be a great strip and play. The shirt would come off slow so you can really tease about showing breasts. Has Carlos come in yet?" Cathy nods and points toward the poker tables.

"He came in a little while ago and went to play poker. K did a scene and Phailin has been attached to Aoi. Probably over at the poker table as well." I nod and want to head there but first.

"Have we gotten walk ins?" Cathy shakes her head so great, not paying anyone to screw one of us today. "Where is Bert?"

"Bert is in his office I think. I can call him if you want." I shake my head.

"I'll go surprise him." I go to head there then stop. "Why is there not a poker table here?" Cathy turns pink.

"I didn't want them to sit over here and crack the jokes they do. I mean we are supposed to be professional until it comes time for sex in front of a camera."

"Good point, just we are supposed to have a couple armed guys over here with you." Cathy grins and shakes her head then motions me behind her desk.

There is a little monitor sticking out under the center drawer where she sits. It is showing the inside of the elevator that is empty at the moment.

"We got a security guy to come in and give me the feed of the elevator. There is a panic button I can press, sets off an alarm and everybody would come running. Well in theory but then again the elevator is the only way off the floor. It beeps every time somebody gets in the elevator so I always know."

"Well awesome, where is the pizza?"

"Should be here any second. I'm just surprised we don't get the pizza guys being walk ins."

"I'm sure they want to but while they are working would get them fired. I'm not hiring guys to fuck us gals so they have to find a new job and the old one would be called." Cathy snorts and shrugs.

"Yeah but we are talking about men."

That gets us both laughing then I head for Bert's office. Don't knock just open the door and come in. I find Bert mixing a drink at his bar. He looks over at me, rolls his eyes then pulls a soda out of the fridge to give to me.

"I'm sure you had an idea, I just don't know if I want to hear it." Groan then swat Bert and take the soda.

"Actually I was hoping to find you playing with yourself so I can throw myself at you. I admit it Bert you are a god and I want to worship your cock." Bert stares at me a second his mouth open then laughs.

"That was good, I almost believed that. Where is the pizza anyway?" I shrug and giggle.

"Cathy says any second now. Anyway, we hired a new girl today, Sandra and just got her blood for testing. She is right now off with Frank to buy a stand alone pole and I'll teach her how to strip and she will do one of those. Ordered some stripper clothes as well, butch lumberjack so we have pants for her to do a working cowgirl strip. Also ordered a genie for us short gals and a couple rather good skirt outfits." Bert smiles and nods.

"Always good to expand on a section. I believe those get shortened and sent to the free porn video sites."

"Yeah, mostly I just went looking for the tear off pants and kept looking, gal thing. Anyway, my idea was the apartment complex the shootout was in. That is now owned by the city and they want to sell probably. So I was thinking let's buy that and take down the building to put up another apartment complex, or maybe another restaurant arcade or even another laser tag. This is your side of the business so what we do with it is up to you." Bert puts his hand up.

"Are you sure people wouldn't want to get an apartment out of it now?" I shake my head.

"Not really but then probably not. I mean sex slaves were held there and then people died."

"Not a bad idea, but don't be fixated on getting it. We have a limit we can spend with the farm and factory taking out capital." Stare at Bert a second, then well what the hell let's ask.

"I thought they were taking out money to be built." Bert snorts and grins.

"They are, capital is a fancy way of saying money we are not spending at the moment. Only used in reference to businesses, most people never refer to money in the bank as capital. A business on the other hand never has money in the bank, they have capital."

"Yet you wonder why nobody ever understands you." Bert snorts and grins then his phone rings, he puts it on conference and Cathy is reporting pizza.

We both hop up and head for pizza. The pizza guy is rather handsome so I slip him one of my cards to get a smile. I smile right back because hell I would like him to delivery a porn sausage pizza. I need to get laid, but eating first since I got three mouths to feed.

Luckily we have a stockpile of paper plates so I load a plate with what I want. Course then Cathy has me take the pizza boxes over to the poker table. Almost get swarmed by the guys, they wait for me to drop the boxes then swarm those instead. I grabbed my plate fast and dashed out of the way.

End up sitting at one of the poker tables with Phailin and Aoi next to me. K is sitting next to Phailin and looking a little envious. She hangs around me most of the time, unless she is doing a scene anyway. Most of the time that translates to later in the day after morning sickness.

"I miss the boys calling out grasshoppers." Look over at Phailin then giggle with her because the guys at the table with us turned green.

"We had pizza last night Mistress." K supplies and I'm not confused on that part anymore.

"Darn I missed it, ah well we probably will do pizza again soon enough."

This is the only downside to being named a celebrity playmate. I came back last night a little late. Well ten but still we are usually in bed at ten or so, not always asleep though. Susan has to be up early to get to work so we cater to her sleeping habits. Course P has the same early rise sometimes.

"Are we going to do scene after lunch?" Look over at Phailin and shake my head.

"Sandra can't have sex for three days but does want to do a strip and play. I get to teach her how to do that. She went with Frank to get a pole and a sexy outfit. Also ordered some stripper wear, one for her to do a cowgirl strip. Also got some for us short gals so we can do more strip and play scenes and then just because."

K looks excited at that, Phailin looks a little unsure and Carlos hops up and comes over. First he gets one of the guys to get up and take his spot. Once he is sitting down Carlos looks over at me and I just know he's going to ask.

"Who is Sandra?"

"Sandra is our new hire, she is a native like yourself, completely gorgeous and tall. She does not have current testing so if she wants to do you, wear a condom until we get the test results." Carlos nods then frowns.

"What if we want to knock her up before then?" I snort and laugh for a bit there.

"Chances are best she is disease free so if you really have to go ahead. You just won't get any from us until you come back as clean if she is not entirely. Honestly, I'd prefer you not go there until after the results come in. I mean if she just up and says I want your child Carlos she won't go anywhere."

"Where is she staying?"

"Honestly I hope your place. I offered a room in mine but knowing my track record that will be in bed with all of us. Aoi doesn't like women for sex and still got in bed with us." Aoi squeaks and turns red though doesn't say anything.

"They liked Aoi, would sleep with her often. The rest of us they would hold a conversation while fucking." Just stare at Phailin a second then sigh.

"Wish you knew Japanese so could tell me what they talked about. Still I'm sure the cops have evidence on the guys that are not dead already. Only a matter of time before they are put in prison or deported for worse offenses." Aoi waves her hand.

"What is happening to the buildings?"

"If possible I am buying it and then tearing it down to put in something else. Possible a new apartment complex as well though probably going to do a business there." Gets me two smiles and I can go back to just feeding my kids and me, though mostly them.

Just sit around after we finish eating pizza to wait for Sandra and Frank. A game of poker starts up on the other table. I'm shocked that Aoi has loosened up enough to join in. Phailin just stays with me, and K takes the now empty chair to snuggle up to me. I'd complain but it's not all that warm in the office anyway.

Probably Bert wanting to keep the costs down. We have had a cold streak for the last week or so and there is talk of the first snow of the winter coming. Which sounds great though I may not be able to get on my bike for the duration. Finally Cathy whistles so I hop up, Carlos hopping up right behind.

Get two gals clinging to my arms and Carlos bringing up the rear. Over to Cathy's desk we go and find Sandra wearing what she left in and no Frank. Sandra looks at me with my growths and giggles.

"Are they always like that?"

'The tall one is, this one is scared of men still and I promised to do her here." Sandra snorts and I remember she was going to get an outfit. "Did you not find an outfit or did Frank get cheap?"

"I got an outfit, and I would like if you help me get in it. I'm over here to show you where Frank is setting it up. We got sand to fill it with, the clerk said it's better and if there is a leak it is easier to clean up." I nod and smile then lean in to K.

"K bring Carlos forward I think he is in shock." K snorts and detaches from me then propels Carlos forward. "This is Carlos, he may want to knock you up and I'm pretty sure wants to rock your world anyway. He is also our camera guy, well the one who actually knows what he is doing." Sandra looks him up and down and smiles.

"Cute, you said he is packing meat right?" I nod and giggle at Carlos' expression.

"He has an incredible cock, thick and long enough. I never want to blow him but I'll get on my back for him any day of the week." Sandra looks him up and down again and snorts.

"Rather a challenge to suck on him then, I will wait or buy condoms though I promise."

Phailin is giggling and even helps me and K push Carlos after Sandra to where Frank is. He is in the section we had a conversation in earlier setting up the pole. I'm liking this one, it is not just a base to it, there is a base and a top support. Looks to be about six feet from the pole to the support though so that will limit moves.

Not that it matters, we mostly just strip down to nothing and play. We talk to the camera like it's a boyfriend or a guy we just have to get under while we play as well. Carlos is liking the area though doesn't look happy about no camera stands. At least until Frank points at a bag with the camera stands in it.

It is actually two bags of the stands and cameras. We buy the auto focus little handheld cameras and use them with the bigger ones. I've watched the scenes and even when it switches over to one of those I have no problem. I only couldn't stand the regular porn because the camera wiggles.

Due entirely to the guy doing the fucking holding the damn camera. I don't think it's the best looking anyway since they have to use the tiny cameras as well. They don't do well up close or long distance simple because of how they are designed. Perfect for our uses though, the stand makes the difference.

"Mistress there is a suit." I look where K is and head there with Sandra following along.

"There is a vest, shirt and jacket with this, Frank said it would make for a great strip." Think about it and nod.

"Would make for a great strip, need to do it slow and talk to the camera the whole time." Sandra looks nervous now. "Nothing hard, just talk to the camera like it's a boyfriend and you are getting stripped for hot sex."

"I've never done that." I snort and K snorts though I swat her.

"It's really easy, simple picture the camera as being a hot guy you want on top of you, or other way around if you prefer. Just do something like baby it's been a long day and I really need your cock inside of me. Granted you need to keep going on about it but it's really simple." Sandra nods and giggles.

"I can manage that though the hard days I know involved a farm and horses."

"Well I think not talk about that one, a suit does not make one think of a cowgirl." Sandra giggles with me on that one.

"So what do I do with the pole?"

"I'll show you once they finish. The length to support from the pole isn't that good, I'd run into it I think. Course we are not doing stripping like in a strip joint so it's enough." Frank is glaring at me so I stick my tongue out at him. "Basically you will do a simple twirl on it in between taking off pieces of the outfit." Carlos waves his hand and comes over leaving Frank to pour the sand.

"The best rated video we have of these is the one you talked about wanting to give him a full show but needing to be fucked too much to do it."

"We can't do a full show on this pole anyway. I suppose would have to get a team in here to install a stripper pole to do one though." Frank tosses up his hands and comes over to swat me.