Call Me Booty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got this one because the ones with no top support can't do full stripper either, they will just tip over. This one won't tip but you are limited on the length you can twirl. The clerk said it's the best option short of installing a stripper pole in your house."

"I'll take you over to his house and teach you a full strip there. They did install a stripper pole and I got to show Denise how."

"Nancy usually is the one that gets on it, so I fuck Denise and we watch." I roll my eyes and swat Frank.

"Frank I do not want to know what you do in sex with Denise and Nancy. We are simulating incest scenes for the site, doesn't mean I actually want to do incest." Frank snorts and swats me back.

"This from the gal that would get naked and spread her legs with her brother in the same room." Sandra gapes at me.

"I never did him, I get off on being watched and it didn't matter who watched, though my brother was not the only other guy there." Frank snorts and opens his mouth until I fix a glare on him, he looks back then gulps and goes back to the pole.

"Do I have to be shaved or trimmed?" Look up at Sandra and shake my head.

"I shave and actually most of us shave. Guys like the look of shaved best. Not to say you have to, guys also like hairy. Course if you have a forest between your legs we are trimming and reducing, otherwise leave it alone if you want." Sandra snorts and laughs.

"Not a forest, I am not that hairy anyway but trim it. Feels better in jeans with trimmed, the hairs can get caught and ouch."

"Wouldn't know, my brother was getting Playboy as long as I could remember practically. About the time I started getting hair they were mostly shaved and I took up the practice." Sandra stares at me a second then rolls her eyes.

"I almost want to call you a slut." I grin and waggle my hand.

"I'm a selective slut. I will do just about anyone, but I gotta know the person and like them at least a little. The walk ins mostly have everybody else for that very reason. Don't ask me how they do it, besides K I know that one. She does it because she is serving mistress, anytime she has sex it makes me money."

"She makes money to though." I shrug.

"Not really, every woman I am employing gets two grand a month. If she can only do one scene a week she gets two grand. I'd prefer more times but you know I'm still the person featured on the website so I'm the only one that needs to do it often." K leans on me and grins up at Sandra.

"Mistress has a big sex drive, the rest of us would find it hard to keep her satisfied." I roll my eyes though Sandra is giggling.

"P is the one we can't keep up with, she is going to be a lawyer so we can't feature her and lesbian. Makes it hard to get her laid here since most of us can only do one scene a day and the walk ins are almost entirely men. I do one a day and can again at home so I go home and we have a little lesbian orgy each night almost. Susan and Stephanie have different jobs so I'm their only outlet. P at least can come here and get some when she isn't working all day. You will like her, taller than me with the same size breasts." K snorts.

"P has breasts just a little larger than Mistress. At least right now, Mistress will have larger breasts though the rest of her will enlarge faster." K jumps because I just spanked her, I hate thinking about that one.

Finally the pole is set up and it's a great design. The base under the pole isn't large, just expanded and round to avoid tipping. The support is where the sand went so it's rather thick. Not as much space as we want but it's enough for the basic strip and play scene.

So I help Sandra get in the outfit, it is honestly really nice looking. No lace but it is silk and a nice red power suit. Happily minus the big shoulder pads otherwise though it is a power suit. The skirt is rather short so it's a slutty power suit, and the red isn't bright, closer to blood red so it's a great combination with her skin and hair color.

At least Sandra is not that dark skinned so I make comments about her making a good sister. Sandra is giggling while I show her how to do the strip. The pole is easy enough, she has done similar already as a kid. I rather figured since without TV and computers there's reading or outside playing.

Most everybody has wandered over to watch by the time Sandra is ready to do the strip and play. She also looks nervous so I go over to her, Carlos is busy turning on the cameras.

"If you want I can kick the guys out of here and leave it just you and Carlos."

"Don't I need to get used to all those guys watching me?" I shake my head and wink.

"Being watched is my kink. K swears she does bangs to please me, I think she likes being watched as well. Nancy is not eager to be watched so we have talked to the guys, they leave it her, her lover, and the cameramen. Apple is in between on that, sometimes she doesn't mind and sometimes does. She just yells at them to go away before the scene starts when she minds." Sandra nods and looks at Carlos again.

"He is handsome, not seeing anyone?" I shake my head.

"I have him fairly often and he has fans, his words on it, but nothing serious. If you want to get serious best to work that out because I can't really pay you to not do scenes. If you just do these the fans will get upset and Carlos is our best editor and cameraman so you only fucking him on camera probably will lower visual quality." Carlos has come back over with a camera on his shoulder.

"Something wrong?" I shake my head.

"Not really, asking if she wanted me to boot the guys. She is also wondering about you, I explained how it is with you as far as I know. If it has changed let her know and do please not be exclusive." Carlos snorts.

"Like you can't get enough without me." I look up at Sandra and wink then drape myself all over Carlos.

"But Carlos baby you are my soul mate, I live to have you sink your big old cock deep inside of me. Every time I see you I want to rip our clothes off and get to wild passionate fucking." Carlos is staring at me mouth gaping, most of the guys are the same way.

It is ruined when I can't hold it in anymore and am laughing. Sandra is with me and K is rolling on the floor she's laughing so hard. Carlos sighs then spanks me and starts laughing. Gives me an idea so undo his pants and stroke his cock, gets hard rather quickly, so glad for a belt I step back.

"There Sandra, focus on the cock and think about how good that will feel sliding into you." Sandra is gaping a little and I swear to you, she whimpers.

"Damn, I'm not sure I want to have that in me." Carlos looks a little unsure on that one I'm just grinning.

"Don't worry you get used to it. Also handy to know, I wasn't sure if all natives are hung like that or just him. Now I know it's just him." Sandra snorts.

"I haven't had that many so I can't say they are all thinner. How long to get used to it?" I look at Carlos and shrug.

"The first time he got on top of me I had four guys in me already. I reached orgasm five minutes after he got fitted in fully." Carlos grins.

"Catchada gets off on me when I finish getting in anymore. I give her four or was it five every time."

"Varies, sometimes four sometimes five, depends on if he has been doing hot scenes before I get under him. Course when I did the double team I had him after and he only lasted through two orgasms."

"I watched that one, looked magical." I nod and smile big.

"I really enjoyed it, just don't with Carlos. He is too big to fit a second person in to your ass and I so wouldn't do anal with him." Sandra nods and Carlos tosses his hands up.

"Your ass stretches just as much."

"Well not really, intestines pass through the pelvic muscle to make your ass, the opening isn't that big so fitting you is painful probably. Pussy is designed to allow larger out but your ass is not. Sandra you may as well get to the strip and play, talk to Carlos, or rather his dick and talk about what you want to do. The subscribers probably would like you talking about a big dick going in you and wanting it so."

Sandra nods and is looking at his dick so I send K to get condoms. Fairly sure Sandra and Carlos are going to fuck, hopefully after the scene is done. She also doesn't look so sure on letting others watch so kick the guys off. We can let her come to terms with being watched at a slower rate.

I move away as Sandra takes a deep breath, smiles and starts talking. I stay close enough to hear her for a little while and she is doing good. Talks about having had a long day and just needs his big cock deep inside of her. She sounds rather horny so that is a good sign, and I hope K hurries up so I can have Carlos in the next couple days.

Granted that makes me a little size fixated. Perhaps thickness fixated is a better term. In my defense, if you want to call it that, a cock that thick will hurt if you don't have it on a regular basis. Besides he's really good at fucking and what girl wouldn't want a talented lover often as possible.

Find Phailin with Cathy sipping on cappuccinos. I make a face at that one then go past to make myself a coffee. My coffee goodness mug finished I join them by dragging one of the poker table chairs over. Phailin had done the same thing and looks at my coffee with a frown.

"I don't like coffee." I shrug and take a sip.

"I don't like cappuccinos. Ausanat makes tea for the kids during the day. We can stockpile tea here if you want." Phailin sighs and nods.

"I'm not real big on this either so tea sounds good." Cathy tosses up her hands.

"I swear you Asians have no taste." Phailin looks at me, then we both look at Cathy.

"Sure we do, we want to do you so perhaps it is questionable but really, those things are rather bland." Cathy snorts and shrugs.

"Married woman so in that respect yeah. I like these because I don't like coffee."

"You will like tea then, just a little honey and it is divine." Cathy makes a face at us.

"I don't like coffee because it needs a ton of sugar. Cappuccinos don't need sugar because it's practically all sugar." Phailin tosses up her hands.

"Americans." That gets us all to laugh.

"How is Sandra doing?"

"Sandra is doing a great strip and play scene. Also hope K comes back fast, pretty darn sure Sandra wants Carlos to actually fuck her soon." Both of them are staring at me.

"He's that thick?" I nod and demonstrate with both hands.

"Takes some getting used to, but once you get there you just want to let him back in often as he can manage to get hard. Before I went to prison just about all the girls in our group were begging Carlos to fuck them daily. He couldn't manage daily so we were all a little bummed. Luckily Stan was just as good, not as thick but just as satisfying and could more often. Usually we just made do with what we could get hard." Cathy sighs and shakes her head.

"I almost want to see if I can convince my husband to swing."

"I want to watch if you do." Cathy turns red and Phailin nods.

"Me to, you are beautiful even if you have no taste in drinks." Cathy snorts and pokes Phailin.

Phailin pokes her back so in no time they are both poking and pinching each other. I watch and giggle for a little while then there is a beep. Rather quiet so hard to hear though Cathy hops up to look at the screen she pointed out earlier.

"K is coming up now."

Cathy and Phailin get up then work on straightening their clothes out. K comes out of the elevator so I point her toward Sandra. K grins then goes that way and the rest of us grab our drinks and take a sip.

"When are we going to do a scene?" I look at Phailin and she looks a little nervous.

"I suppose we could now, though if you are nervous we can do one another time." Phailin sighs and nods.

"Perhaps too soon for me, all the men make me nervous. I did not receive good treatment." I pull her over to me and just hold her.

"Not a problem, take your time on recovering. If you think it would help I got a card for a counselor. You can just take part in our orgy when we go to bed." Phailin nods then looks up at me to give a kiss.

"Perhaps I should talk to the counselor. They kept us separate when I was grabbed and then here was put in apartment and told to not leave. They brought things I could cook for food, sometimes I would get a burger."

"Should help and I can show you how to do a strip and play, don't usually do a lesbian one so probably would be liked."

Phailin nods and then I yawn so we head for the bed. Luckily it is not in use so we climb on and get under the covers. At first she is just snuggled up to me, then K comes in and heads for a camera. I think nothing of it and just relax until Phailin looks up at me.

I look back at her and return the smile unsure on why. Then she looks to the side for a moment before moving up and kissing me. I kiss her right back, she is a sexy little woman and I could go for some lesbian sex. The covers are tossed away then her hand is on my breast, well this is great.

Letting out a moan I roll over a little to get at her better. Phailin lets out a moan of her own when I pinch her nipple through her shirt. Glad she elected to wear a button up shirt I work on getting her shirt unbuttoned. When I manage to do that I pull it open and massage her breasts eliciting a bigger moan and she actually humps at my leg.

Emboldened by this I push her on her back and move down to suck on her neck. While I'm giving her a hicky, with moans, one hand goes down and opens up her pants. My hand sliding inside her panties gets a whimper and her hips jump up. Apparently she is really horny right now.

Not that I blame her, I am really horny myself. In almost no time I bring her into the heights of orgasm with two fingers sliding inside and my palm rubbing on her clit. Once she calms down I move up from the nipple that I had moved to when my fingers went in and kiss her.

One quite frenzied and passionate kiss. I am really loving this, also working on getting her pants off. Then her hips are bouncing so I can work the pants down, with panties. I really want to taste her now so with the pants pulled down a little I follow to get them the rest of the way off.

Covers having gone away I kiss my way down her body. Besides being a little shorter than I am, we have almost the same body. Minus muscle tone though, Phailin isn't big into Muay Thai like I am. Pants gone and panties stuck at one ankle I move in and get my first lick.

Just an exploratory lick but I am so going right back in. Phailin tastes good, rather like a tea with honey. Love the taste and I am licking away at her. Phailin is whimpering as I lick at her. I don't just go up and down her lips though, I lick around, go a little inside and lick her clit.

Getting her clit into my mouth I close my lips around it and suck while I lick. Phailin bucks then screams since she is having an orgasm now. Also bucking under me so it's hard to lick at her, forget sucking on that clit. When she falls from the heights and can actually think again I get rolled over.

Apparently it's my turn and I am so ready for it. First thing is Phailin kisses me to get her juices off my face. While she works on getting my shirt opened up, such a great thing to have a button shirt on, she sucks on my neck. Getting a return hicky is great so I'm moaning a little.

Finally my shirt is opened up so my bra is undone and my nipples are being sucked. Oh hell that feels good so close my eyes and lie back to enjoy and moan. Phailin has moved to my belly and is kissing me there while saying something. I don't pay attention to that, her hands are pulling my skirt up.

With my pussy in the open she drops down and licks at me. The first lick is just exploratory and feels great so moan. Then she is attacking my pussy with her roving tongue and I'm moving for the heights of orgasm. Two fingers sliding in has me cresting and moaning.

Coming down off that orgasm Phailin moves up and I'm getting a kiss. I want more orgasms but her pussy is pressed in to mine and she is moving. Well since she is going to get me off that way I kiss and lick at her face to get my juices off. We just move together for a little while.

Not fast and hard, just softly moving. I mean really we are making love at this point. Not that I love her, impossible to fall for her that fast. Then Phailin is moving faster and harder, she is getting close. Wanting to get off with her I move as well so there we are two tiny little Asian chicks rubbing clits to get off together.

Do wish I would get off first, Phailin beats me to it with a whimper and some moans. She keeps moving at least so I do find my release a little later. I'm moaning under her as her orgasm fades away. Then we are kissing again and still moving so awesome, I can get off again.

Sadly I am not to get off again, Phailin rolls off me with a sigh and just lies there. Apparently she has had enough, well I suppose I could nap now, we will have an orgy later anyway. I snuggle up to her and there is clapping so sit up and look about. Most of the guys are in here with K holding a camera.

"So how does it feel to fuck your sister?" Phailin snorts and pokes me so I look at her a moment and tickle away.

"That was great sex I'll tell you that. Course we are not actually related, I think. I mean besides the basic we are both Thai we are not related that we know about." K snorts and shuts the camera off then climbs in bed.

"Mistress that was incredible sex and you two should do that more."

"I enjoyed myself that is for sure. Course that was a little underhanded telling me you don't want to do a scene today." Phailin giggles.

"K said it might be better to do it that way. Make it look like we just got overcome with passion." I turn and swat K on the head.

"I think the fans like it better when I look at the camera some. I mean we could have come in, lied on the covers and went to it just like we did."

"Master has not said on that Mistress. Nancy and Zara do not always remember the camera is there and they get good ratings." I nod and yawn again.

"Alright we can see what is said about that scene. Phailin I hope you got some left over, I wasn't kidding on the orgy." Phailin snorts and pulls me back to snuggle up to her.

"Yes and snuggle up to me, this is new."

I giggle and get comfy, K hops off the bed to get the comforter back on. Once I am covered again she climbs back in and snuggles up to me. Doesn't take me long to fall asleep, think I'm getting used to multiple people in my bed with me.