Call Me Charlotte Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma met his lips with her own. She had thought they would make love tonight. She had thought she might, once and for all, put this lesbian crush behind her. But she couldn't. All she could think of was Daniel's mother. She couldn't bear to think of Charlotte with someone else.

All of a sudden, she knew what to do. She would sabotage Charlotte's plan. She decided right then to argue with Daniel about something, about anything, until he stormed out. She wanted him to go home, and intrude upon his mother's privacy.

"Don't..." Emma said, pushing him away.

***

As usual, Peter was listening through the wall. He wasn't turned on. His fists were clenched. He wanted to storm into his sister's room and beat Daniel's head in. He didn't know what the guy was doing in there, but his imagination ran riot.

He could hear raised voices.

That was enough! Peter headed for his bedroom door. He stood in front of it, debating whether to go into her room. Emma hadn't spoken to him all day. Now she and her boyfriend were screaming at each other. Peter wanted to tear Daniel's head off.

Peter heard Daniel shout. "I'm going! You stay away from me! And stay away from my mother too!"

Peter heard stamping on the staircase, and a door slam. Daniel had left the house. He plucked up the courage to open his bedroom door and go to Emma's room. He knocked gently against his sister's door.

"Hey, you okay in there? I heard shouting."

"Fuck off, Peter!"

Peter went back to his room. He lay on his bed, his fists clenched. His fingernails drew blood as they dug into his palms. He glared at the ceiling.

***

Emma sat naked on her bed. The bedsheets were disturbed. She was exhausted from imagining Charlotte sharing the bed with her. Their bodies twisted together, their lips locked, their tongues entwined. Between her legs was the crystal vase. She held it there, clamped between her thighs. She enjoyed the sensation of its coldness against her throbbing pussy. She was exhausted. She had come three times, but her cunt was still on fire. Sweat sparkled on her body. God, she felt so horny. She plucked at the pink rose petals, dropping them in her lap. They were soft and velvety on her skin, the way she imagined Charlotte's lips would feel there.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, as she tore at the flowers.

"She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not..."

SATURDAY

--------------

Emma was still crying the next morning. Rose petals clung to her skin. She had shoved them into her pussy, enjoying their silky touch on her clitoris. She wasn't weeping because of Daniel. He was a good guy, but right now he didn't have what she needed. Emma cried because she would no longer have the chance to spend time around Daniel's mother.

She sat up on the bed. Wait a minute! Daniel had left some of his belongings here. She sent him a text message, hoping he wouldn't reply.

***

"So, have you finally got rid of that loser?" Peter asked.

Emma and Peter had barely spoken all week.

Emma said nothing. She picked up a rucksack full of clothes, and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Peter said.

"I'm going to Daniel's house. I've got some of his things to return."

Peter felt panic. "You can't," he said. "You'll get back together with him. It's a mistake."

"It's none of your business," Emma said. She put her hand on the doorknob.

Peter grabbed her, pulling her back into the room. "Please don't go," he begged.

"Get off me!" Emma wrestled with him, enjoying the weird thrill of being held in his strong arms. She pushed him into the wall. She glared at her step-brother, almost losing herself in his hungry eyes. "Look! You don't own me! I'll do what I want."

Peter glanced down. "I'm sorry. I just thought..." he looked into her pretty green eyes. "Sometimes I don't think of you as my sister."

"I know," Emma said. She had to be horrible to him. She had to hurt him. "You think I couldn't hear you the other night? I heard you moaning my name while you tossed yourself off! That wall is really thin, you sick fuck!"

Peter's face turned crimson. "But... you were..." He shook his head. "You were moaning my name too..." He frowned, no longer certain. "Weren't you?"

"In your dreams!" she scoffed.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it!" He pushed past her and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Emma teased. "Can't take the pressure?"

"I'm going to the clubhouse," said Peter.

"Looking for a sexy redhead?" Emma laughed.

"No. I'm going to get pissed with Jim and the lads."

***

Emma rang the doorbell at Daniel's house. She waited. She was wearing skinny jeans and a black boob tube. She got no answer.

The truth was that she didn't want to see her ex-boyfriend. She had sent him a few text messages through the day, and he hadn't returned them. She had left it till now to come round, knowing that he had been planning to go out to watch the football. That meant he was probably in the pub, or in the clubhouse, drowning his sorrows. It also meant that Charlotte would be at home, all by herself.

Emma didn't know exactly what she intended to do. Who was she kidding? If she got half a chance, she was going to throw herself at Charlotte. She was going to beg her, plead with her. She wanted to kiss Charlotte, to touch her, to taste her. She hoped Charlotte had fallen in love with her music. Or, at the very least, she hoped Charlotte was drunk.

She wondered whether Mrs. Garland was in the garden. Perhaps she had moved on from sunbathing this afternoon to sitting with a bottle or two of wine, listening to her new iPod, and watching the sun go down.

Emma took a deep breath and opened the door to the side passage. It led around the house to the back garden.

There was nobody in the garden. The solar lamps glowed, making the flower beds look like an alien landing strip. Emma was about to leave, disappointed, but then she noticed the back door was wide open. The kitchen light was on. Someone was home.

"Hello?" she called. "Mrs. Garland?"

Emma got no answer, but she could hear the TV was on. She stepped into the house.

"Uhnnnnn!" she heard. "Oh fuuuuck!" It was a female voice. Unrecognisable in the heat of passion, but definitely female.

This was it! Daniel was out, and Charlotte was home. It sounded a lot like she was fucking herself. Emma didn't know of any woman in the world who had the strength to resist the urge to fuck, if an attractive and willing sexual partner walked in on them while they were masturbating. If nothing else, going from the embarrasment of being caught masturbating to fucking the brains out of whoever walked in on you, was a great way to recover some composure. Emma looked at the back door. There was still time to leave. But the thought of walking in on Charlotte masturbating drove her towards the living room.

She knew what to say. She had rehearsed it, trying to sound casual and sexy at the same time. "That looks like fun. Let me give you a hand!"

She strode into the living room, her chest pushed out, her chin up, radiating self-confidence, hoping she would find her ex-boyfriend's mother semi-naked on the sofa.

"Oh my God!"

She clattered to a halt. Her posture slumped. She hadn't expected this.

Daniel lay on the floor. He was naked, covered in sticky red jam.

He was all over some girl. She wore only a pair of denim shorts that were already unbuttoned. Her breasts and her face were smeared with chocolate. They both stopped what they were doing and stared at her. They looked as shocked as she felt.

The floorboards were a mess, with chocolate and cream smeared everywhere like an abstract painting. Here and there, Emma noticed a couple of large oval shapes in the chocolate on the floor. She assumed they were bum prints.

"What the fuck!" Emma said. She glared at Daniel, her lips pressed into a thin line. "I know I shouldn't have just walked in, but..." She put the rucksack down. "I was just returning your stuff. I rang the bell, but I couldn't get any answer. The back door was open."

Daniel tried to cover himself up. "Shit!"

"We only broke up last night, and you're fucking another girl already." She shook her head. "You didn't waste any time!"

She glanced at the topless woman, at her chocolate-covered torso, and her cream-caked face. She had squashed cherries clinging to her nipples. Annoyingly, Emma felt aroused. She wondered what those cherries tasted like. "Who the hell is this?"

Charlotte wiped the cream off her face.

Emma realised who it was. She stepped backwards.

"Oh Jesus! No, way!" Emma suddenly knew what was happening. She thought of the bikini photos Daniel kept of Charlotte. She had no idea...

She had caught Daniel making love to his mother. She had caught them smothering each other in birthday cake. "Mrs. Garland! That's disgusting..."

Charlotte lay there, half naked, covered in chocolate. She looked at Daniel and shrugged. Her only clothing was a tight pair of denim shorts. Daniel looked terrified. He didn't know what to do. He only wore a coating of cherry jelly.

Emma didn't know where to look. Thoughts of her own sexual longing evaporated. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't think of anything to say. She was utterly stunned.

She tried to leave, turning on her heel, but she slipped on a smear of gateau. Her legs flew out from under her. She held out her hands to stop herself. She landed on top of Charlotte, her hands grabbing the other woman's breasts.

Charlotte gasped. She glanced into Emmma's eyes. "If you wanted some cake, you should have just asked."

Emma was frozen. Her hands didn't move. She had never touched another woman sexually before. She had wanted to feel this woman for so long.

Emma only had one phrase in her head. It was the one she had rehearsed. "That looks like fun. Let me give you a hand!" She dredged up the courage to squeeze gently. Chocolate sauce seeped through Emma's fingers. Then she squeezed harder, as if she wanted to pop a couple of balloons.

Charlotte groaned. "Mmmmmmmm uhhhhh."

"Holy shit!" said Daniel. His dick sprang to attention as his ex-girlfriend carressed his mother's tits. He nearly exploded.

Emma, overwhelmed by lust, gazed into the older woman's eyes. "I'm sorry for falling on you, Mrs. Garland."

"Call me Charlotte," she said as she snaked her hips out of her denim shorts. She kicked them over to Daniel. She lay beneath Emma, slippery with chocolate, with her legs wide apart.

Emma stared at Charlotte's pussy. It reminded her of the folded petals of a dusky pink rose.