All Comments on 'Call Out Your Name Ch. 03'

by cliffgirl08

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sweet and sexy. But omg, what's up with the mad stalker dude?

treasurelytreasurelyover 11 years ago

Such nice pacing here with S & J going slow and getting to know each other before hopping into bed.

Ah, young love to think it conquers all.

5* from me.

helenoftroy19helenoftroy19over 11 years ago

Cliff, nice work with incorprating song lyrics into your story. Mumford & Sons is one of my favrite bands.

Shane's parents are a piece of work but I do like his Uncl and Jesse seems grounded and close to his Mom.

Thanks for giving us the story quickly w/ fast chapaters and no waiting.

wise_sam_94wise_sam_94over 11 years ago
enjoying this

hot date and wicked sense of humor between the boys :)

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Hot and sweet all in one:-) I just hope Jesse's stalker isn't about to ruin anything. Shane should talk more with his uncle about his living arrangement. Carl seems okay with him being gay/bi. So maybe he could help Shane find another place to live.

Great work cliff... :-)

aartonaartonover 11 years ago

This is my favorite story on Lit but then most of yours end up my favorites. They haave such an adorable romance between them.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Beautiful

They are so cute and how romantic a perfect anniversary

canndcanndover 11 years ago

It was a very sweet chapter. Shane really did a nice job planning their anniv. and the night for Jesse. Part of me knows that not many h.s. relationships last, but they really do seem to compliment each other well. The only thing that bothered me is why would you ever ignore a latter that is threatening to make you bleed? That just seems monumentally stupid to not decide to be better safe than sorry. But, I guess if they did get help, it would make it less dramatic when the bad happened. Look forward to more. Thanks for the quick posts.

BlueOleanderBlueOleanderover 11 years ago
Another Great Story Cliffgirl!

I am really enjoying this story. I was afraid after you pulled your other stories off Lit you would not post any more here and I would miss your work. I must admit, first time stories are my guilty pleasure! This one ranks up there in my top 10 list!

Thanks for all you do!

A

valeroticyvaleroticyover 11 years ago

A nice, well-crafted story. You got me hooked.

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 11 years ago

Beautiful sex scene. It was very well written. I'm glad that you allowed Shane and Jessie to fall in love first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Practically sugar

that was soooo cute! and so well crafted. I loved that you let them take it slow and let them fall in love and other that other gooey squishy stuff. Really well planned and executed. hot stuff.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
M.A.S

god that Mumford and sons song selection was perfection sigh no more...i love this story and the pace is just right for these two i wish shane's mom was less of a bitch and his dad such a selfish prick but all in all a great story..sigh no more no more,one foot in sea one on shore,my heart was never pure...and you know me...you know me

melonhead94melonhead94about 11 years ago
Love it

They are so cute together. A perfect teenage couple and Shane is so romantic.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Great Story

Don't know why I hadn't found this earlier but better late than never. The characters are wonderful and the sex on the boat was very hot. Fearful about the stalker though. Hope he doesn't ruin a good romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous