Call (T)-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

"I am ready baby, fuck me!" Dao groaned. There was string of pre-cum stretching from the tip of her cock to her belly button. I knew she needed it. I grabbed her leg and spun her around, my country girl muscles letting me toss her around like a doll. She giggled as I positioned myself in between her legs. Suddenly, I realized this was about to happen

"Just put it in?" I asked uncertainly. Dao laughed louder now, but then looked at me in all seriousness.

"No baby," she said and I gave her a quizzical look, "Shove it in!" she said and then laughed again. I laughed too, but I started to move. I moved my fake cock against her asshole. Dao purred as I pressed against it. I looked up at her, to make sure I was doing it right. She bit her lower lip and nodded. I pushed the cock into her ass.

'Oh God!" she moaned as the thick tip of the cock started to push into her ass. I kept steady pressure on her. At first, I felt like there was a lot of resistance. Dao moaned like she was in pain. I looked up at her eyes and her eyes were knotted

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Don't stop Alice, please," Dao begged. I looked back down between Dao's legs, pushed the cock harder. Suddenly, the resistance sort of gave way. Dao let out a long sigh that grew into a high squeal. I looked down and saw the cock slip, inch by inch, deeper into Dao's asshole. I couldn't believe there was enough space inside of her. The deeper and deeper the fake cock went, the hotter I got.

I looked at Dao, writhing on the bed as I kept pushing the cock into her. I saw her cute little cock, standing out harder than before, almost like the erection was straining through the skin. Suddenly, I realized that I thought her cock was cute! I wasn't just dealing with it... I liked it! This excited me and I shoved my cock in hard in once last thrust.

"Jesus! Alice!" Dao yelled as the cock slammed into her at to the hilt. I grunted as well, with the cock all the way into Dao's body, there was resistance. The back end of the strap-on was pressing into my clitoris. A shock ran through my body. Now I was completely inside of Dao.

"What do I do?" I asked suddenly realizing I didn't know what the next step was. Dao looked down between her legs. Then she reached up around my neck and pulled me down into her. I felt my breasts crush into Dao's breasts, my nipples pressing hard into hers. Her movements also forced my fake cock deeper into her asshole. My face was just inches from hers. I could feel her cock pressed up against my belly. It was hard.

"Just push in and out baby, just fuck me, make it feel good!" she said. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. It was just a quick peck. But I was shocked, I didn't think hookers did that. She saw me looking shocked and she laughed. She wrapped her legs around my back and kissed me again, this time deeper. Her tongue plunged into my mouth. I kissed her back, plunging my tongue harder into her mouth, pushing her own ass into her mouth and tasting her.

She sucked up my kiss, pulling the saliva off my tongue. But now she pushed back, sliding her tongue in and out of my mouth at a constant rhythm. Her tongue was warm and wet and felt lovely. But she kept moving, and slowly I started to move my hips at the same speed. Pulling the fake cock in and out of my hooker's asshole. She was moaning into my mouth now. I felt the back of the dildo grind harder into my clit and I started to moan as well. The plastic was so wet and slick from my pussy now, there was no friction. It felt incredible.

I shoved the dick in once more, very hard. Suddenly, an orgasm burst over me. I hadn't really been expecting it, I didn't know I was so close. But when it happened it was so powerful. My body became completely stiff and I shoved my hips into Dao's ass hard. I heard her groan as the dildo slammed into her and I could feel her cock pulsing against my stomach. But I was completely lost in ecstasy of my orgasm. I was completely surrounded by sensation, my eyes closed to prevent me from feeling too much.

Finally, the orgasm subsided, I looked into Dao's eyes. She was essentially pleading with her eyes for me to continue. Despite my second orgasm, I still wanted more. I moved my hands under my body and then placed them on Dao's breasts. My hands pressed into her flesh as I used her breasts to arch my back and push myself up. Her nipples were hard in my palms and I squeezed her breasts. It felt so perfect, just like I'd always imagined it would feel like to hold another woman's breasts. So warm, dense, and soft.

As I arched my back I started move my hips faster and faster, shoving the cock in and out of Dao's asshole with increasing speed. Dao wasn't even moaning now, she was just letting out one long, unceasing squeal. Her eyes were closed and her hands shot up and grabbed at my breasts as well, squeezing my nipples. For a long while I just fucked her as hard as I could, enjoying the feeling of being in charge. But as I fucked her I eventually noticed a harsh slapping sound. Finally, I looked down between our bodies and saw her hard cock flopping back and forth, slapping at her belly while I fucked her. It was so hard, but so delicate and feminine. Suddenly, I wanted to do something for Dao that my husband only got on his birthday.

Dao's eyes were still closed and I knew she was getting close. I grabbed the base of the strap-on, I pushed it in one last time then, in a single fluid motion, I pulled the fake cock out of her ass. Dao gasped loudly and her eyes shot open. She looked confused, but I didn't give her any time to think. Instead, I quickly dropped down onto my knees and wrapped my hand around Dao's balls.

"Oh my God!" she moaned loudly, looking down at me. I looked up at her and winked, and then opened my mouth. I took her cock between my lips. It was wet and salty, slathered with her pre-cum. It was smooth and hot in my mouth. I didn't have much experience at this, but her cock was small enough that I could fit the whole thing into my mouth. I felt it glide across my tongue and into my throat. I wondered for a moment what my husband would think if he saw this. I resisted performing fellatio on him with every fiber of my being, but with Dao I did just do it dutifully, I was enthusiastic. I sucked on her cock like she was the one paying me! I had no idea what had come over me, but I liked it.

Dao was so close that it didn't take very long. I wrapped my mouth and throat tight around her cock, swirling my tongue under her urethra. I felt her hands suddenly move and grab my head. I heard her let out a high moan and then her body started to shake. Finally, I felt her cock start to pulsate. In a moment, I felt my mouth filling with her salty sperm. Dao was still holding my head and the thick sperm just kept pouring into my mouth. It didn't taste bitter like my husband's sperm; it was salty but a little sweet. And I swallowed it down as it poured into my mouth. I couldn't get enough of it! Finally, the last few drops fell into my mouth. I let Dao's cock fall of my lips. Then I quickly scrambled up her body, dropping down on top of her and kissing her. Her tongue moved around in my mouth, licking of the stray drops of her own cum. Our kiss broke and for a moment, we just lay together on the bed, panting. I felt incredibly content, this was exactly what I wanted.

"I have an idea," Dao said a few minutes later, after we had caught our breath, "Would you like me to try something fun? Get your money's worth?" I was still horny, and intrigued.

"Okay Dao," I said, "I'm in your hands. Make me cum." Dao kissed me again and then got up from the bed and dropped down onto the floor. She was rifling through the toys she' dropped on the floor earlier. She saw me looking at her.

"Get up on your hands and knees," she ordered. I smiled at did as she said. I got up on my hands and knees on the bed. In a few moments, Dao climbed back up onto the bed behind me and placed on of her hands on my ass. I looked back over my shoulder. She had a string of beads hanging from her mouth. There were about seven beads on the string, although two were in her mouth. The beads were about an inch and a half in diameter. I'd bought them online almost four years before and never even took them out of the package.

"What are you going to do?" I asked nervously, Dao just smiled. She kept the beads dangling in her mouth, but positioned her already re-hardened cock behind me. My pussy was soaking wet and as I felt the tip of her cock slide into me I gasped but felt no friction. She gently rocked her hips, pushing her cock further and further inside of me. I felt her filling me up, even though her cock was smaller than my husband's. She felt better, a more natural fit. I felt her hips press against my thigh and I knew she was all the way in. I heard her slurping on the beads as she slowly started to rock her hips. Her cock stretched me out as it pushed in and then I'd feel that delectable sensation of release when she pulled out. I moaned and pushed back into her.

Suddenly, I felt a slight sensation against my asshole. I felt a shiver and looked quickly over my shoulder. Dao was grinning at me mischievously. I saw that she had the beads in her hand and she had the first bead on the string pressed against my anus. I could feel that the bead was wet with her spit, and she leaned over me and spat onto my anus, making it soaking wet. I'd never put anything there before, but I wanted it now. I back my ass into Dao, driving her cock into me and pressing the bead harder into my anus.

Dao giggled and started to press harder with the bead. The whole while she kept slowly, but forcefully thrusting her cock in and out of my pussy. I felt the pressure building and my arms started to shake. Dao circled the bead around my asshole. Finally, there was an absolutely break in the tension and I felt the bead slip inside of me. I grunted and I felt forward, face down onto the bed. But I kept my ass up in the air. Dao kept thrusting her cock into me. I could feel the bead inside of my body and I could feel Dao's cock slide against it, through my flesh, in my pussy. It was the most intense feeling I'd ever felt. Then Dao started working another bead into my ass. I didn't know if there would be room inside of me, but in a few minutes Dao had another bead in my asshole. She kept working, putting another one in me before it was clear there was no more room.

I felt completely packed full, stuffed. But it was a good feeling. I could still feel the beads and Dao's cock rubbing against them. I could feel her balls smacking into my clit. It was amazing. She started to move faster, pushing her cock into me harder and harder. She also took the string of beads and wrapped the remaining length around her hand. She pulled on it slightly, not enough to pop the last bead out of my ass, but enough to give me a delicious amount of pressure. She fucked me like that for a long while, holding me like I was on a leash.

Then, Dao gave a little yank on the beads, and one popped out of my ass. I gasped into the mattress, it felt almost better coming out than going in, a release of pressure. Then Dao gave another yank, harder this time, and the second bead popped out of my ass. My nipples scratched against the bed comforter and I my body started to shake, I knew I was close. Finally, Dao gave one last hard thrust with her hips and pulled the final bead hard at the same time. I felt my third orgasm hit as the third bead popped out of my ass. It was just as powerful as the first and second, but felt dirtier, better. My eyes went crossed and I sucked in breath as hard as I could. The pleasure ripped from my pussy to my head and then back down to my toes. At the same time, I felt my cunt filling up with Dao's hot seed, she'd cum as well. Finally, she pulled her cock out of my pussy and collapsed next to me on the bed. I rolled over panting and wrapped my arms around her. For a while we just tried to get our senses back, finally, she spoke.

"Better than a genetic girl?" she asked seriously. I looked into her eyes and I saw a beautiful woman, I saw everything I'd ever dreamed about while I was growing up and even during my marriage, I saw, at long last, the fulfillment of my sexual desire, the release from repression and I saw the person who had helped me experience something so new and indescribable in my life.

"Dao, you were absolutely everything I could ever want in a woman," I said and kissed her gently on the lips. She smiled.

"Then I earned my paycheck," she said. We snuggled in together on the bed, surrounded by the smell of our sex, and took a nap.

* * * * *

I woke up the next morning when I heard Dao trying to open the door to leave. We'd woken up several times during the night to play some more. But I knew from the light streaming in that our time together was over. I felt a bittersweet tinge at her leaving. I hadn't expected anything more than this, but I didn't want her to go either. I also felt confused. I hadn't really actively planned any of this, at least not consciously. I did not know what it meant for my life. But I knew that it meant nothing would ever be the same for me. It was scary. And exciting.

"Dao?" I said. She walked back towards the bed.

"I didn't mean to wake you," she said. She was wearing her dress again, not looking at all like she'd spend the previous night have marathon sex. Like I said, she was a pro.

"No I am glad I saw you, I wanted to let you know I had a great time," I said, feeling awkward. She smiled.

"I did too," she said, "Honestly. I don't say that to all of my clients." I felt good. And as I looked, my bag caught my eye. Suddenly, I got an idea.

"I want to give you something," I said. I quickly walked over to my bag, reached into the compartment and found the plastic bag full of quarters from my neighbors. It was too late to use them now. "Here," I said, handing them to Dao.

"You already gave me this," she said, holding up her envelope that was stuff with cash, "I don't need more money. Plus what is this like six dollars?" She asked, rubbing the marked quarters with her fingertips.

"I know," I said, "But they are so heavy. I don't want to carry them anymore."

The End.

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I know exactly nothing about hiring a hooker. This story is a total fabrication and I would not be surprised if the way our main character went about hiring a hooker was completely inaccurate. I just made up what sounded best for the story. So don't think this is the way things work. Also, it is generally illegal to hire a prostitute, even in Vegas, so don't get any funny ideas.

P.P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) then waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers