Camilla Ch. 091

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Divine, Goddess," the three transvestite 'priests' said. "Divine!"

"Thank you, boys," she said. Then she went out of the bedroom and looked down the stairs. "Emily! Have Eros come up here!"

The little boy slowly and awkwardly climbed the stairs. He made it to the top with no help at all, then joined his mom and her three 'priests' in her bedroom.

"He's so clever, my boy," she said. "He's way ahead, for a one-year-old. Do you know why?" She picked him up, sat on the bed, and held him on her lap. "Do you?"

"Because he's divine, too," Chris said.

"That's right, sweetie," she said with an ear-to-ear grin. "He's Eros, the son of a goddess. Bow before him, boys."

"Yes, Goddess," the three young men said together. They got on their knees before her and her child, and looked up adoringly at them. She held Eros like Isis holding Horus: a pagan Madonna and Child.

Good, she thought; I'm the one with the power now. I'm the master of Nigrovum, not anyone else. "There's one more thing you must do for me, Chris."

"What's that, Goddess?" he asked, eager to obey.

"The Green Party is the party of the Goddess, the party of our Holy Mother Earth," she said, kissing Eros on the forehead. "Vote Green Party, always."

"Vote Green Party, always!" all three transvestites shouted together.

*********************

That night, Dr. Cage sat in the living room of his home, with his wife watching TV.

He felt terribly conflicted about seeing Camilla: on the one hand, two things about her made him want to stay away--first, the possibility that she was the girl rumoured to have publicly fucked a number of York profs, endangering their careers and marriages, second, the black magic he'd seen practiced by her; on the other hand, she was so hot!

What a thrill it had been to see her gleefully displaying her nudity in front of him, and to hear her so bluntly say she was willing to receive not only vaginal, but also anal and oral sex from him...including a facial!

As he thought about this tempting side of his conflict, he felt his penis grow erect in his pants. Then, a strange heat vibrated all over his body, making him start to sweat: this heat was tugging at him, urging him to get up from his chair and leave the house. More of that girl's black magic? he wondered.

As he walked out of the living room, his wife looked up at him and asked, "Where are you going, honey?"

"Oh, uh, out," he said nervously. "I feel a little hot. I'd like to take a walk. I'll be back later."

"Oh, OK," she said.

He went out the front door with his car keys in his hand.

As he was driving to her house, never having learned her address, bur uncannily knowing exactly what streets to drive on, naked Camilla was sitting on her father's old chair in her living room, with her eyes closed. She had her original blonde look.

You want to fuck me, Dr. Cage, she chanted over and over again.

When she sensed his car driving up the road to her house, she, always naked, went out the front door and stood on the driveway so he could see her. He parked his car by the curb in front of her house, then got out.

"You l-like being a-an exhibitionist?" he asked her.

"Yep," she said with a grin. "Do you like me as a blonde?"

"Oh, yeah," he sighed. "You look even sexier that way."

"Great," she said. "You stood me up, you naughty boy. We were supposed to go to Giovanni's. Now that it's so late, we'll have to skip right to the sex." They walked into her house.

"Sorry, but my wife--"

"Shh!" she interrupted. "My son and nanny are asleep. I used my power to really knock them out so they won't hear us, but sometimes I worry that my power's limitations will make themselves known unexpectedly, as they did last night in your class." She led Dr. Cage upstairs to her bedroom.

She got on her bed on her back and spread her legs out wide. She then lifted her legs up high over her head so both her cunt and asshole were visible to him. He nervously started getting undressed.

"You have a son?" he asked as he took his shirt off.

"Yes, my baby Eros. But let's not talk about him. Sometimes my mentioning of his name causes him to want to come over to me. He's sleeping soundly now, and I don't want to wake him."

"OK," Cage said as he took off his pants. "How'd you make everyone forget what happened last night?"

"I'll explain another time," she said impatiently. "Just get up here and fuck me."

"OK." Naked now, he got on the bed. "What about condoms?"

"Don't worry about them. My power can protect you and me from any disease. In fact, you'll share a bit of my power after we fuck. Even if you were to wear a condom, you'd still get my power transmitted to you. Stick your cock in me."

She'd helped him get a full erection, so impatient was she to get a fuck. He slowly slid his cock inside her dripping wet cunt, and he moaned in ascending pitches with her sighs. When he'd got his cock all the way in, she squealed in whistle register and had her first ejaculation.

"Wow," he moaned as he continued shoving it inside her. "You come quickly...and copiously."

"Yeah, ah! I'm like that. Oh!"

As they were fucking, Eros woke up to the sound of his mother's screams. Psychically, he could vaguely sense that someone was inside her, giving her some kind of pleasure he was too young to understand. Though happy to know his mommy was feeling good, he felt an inexplicable haze of jealousy. Too afraid to know what was going on in her bedroom, he just lay in bed and tried to understand the psychic sensations he was feeling, as well as what all that moaning and screaming could have possibly meant.

"Ah!" Camilla screamed, coming a second time. "Wanna fuck...my ass?"

"Sure," Dr. Cage grunted. "Unh!"

He pulled his drowning cock out of her soaking wet pussy, and she lifted her legs up higher so he could see her asshole. "Smear my come up my ass," she sighed. He did.

When her rectum was thoroughly lubricated with her come, he carefully pushed the tip of his hard-on against her gluttonous anus. As it slid in further and further, they both moaned louder and louder. She looked directly into his eyes, her face telling him just how welcome his cock was inside her butt.

When he got his cock all the way in and began thrusting, he reached forward and grabbed her tits. Her eyes squinted as she felt his cock stretching her anal walls out. He loved the way her anal lips tightly wrapped themselves around his cock and squeezed it.

"Do you...like that?" she asked. "Oh!"

"Oh, yeah," he groaned.

"Want some...ass to mouth?"

"Sure." He pulled his cock out of her ass, then stood up on the bed as she rolled over, kneeling before his cock. Looking up into his eyes and smirking, she began kissing and licking his knob, then she took it half-way inside her mouth. He looked down at her and smiled, wishing his wife could have had half Camilla's enthusiasm in bed.

She held his balls in her hand and gently played with them as her salivating lips slid up and down his shaft. Psychically sensing he was about to come, she pulled his cock out of her mouth, then jacked him off for a few seconds, always with his cock pointed straight at her face. He splashed his come on her nose, in her left eye, on her left cheek, on her lips, and on her chin.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, his come spitting from her mouth as she talked.

"That was incredible," he sighed. "But what will we do now?"

"You will go home," she said. "You've satisfied the Goddess for the night."

"The Goddess?"

"Yeah, that's me. Go on, sir: the wife is wondering where you are. You were just supposed to be taking a walk, remember?"

"How did you know I told her that?" he asked, getting off the bed and reaching for his clothes.

"I told you," she said, his come still dripping off her face. "I'm a goddess. I have great power." As her now fully-dressed teacher was rushing out of her bedroom, she said, "Vote Green Party, always." He repeated those words mechanically as he went out the front door.

*********************

37-year-old Camilla's out-of-body memory vision had come to an end, and she felt the vision fading away, returning her to her terrible, unending ordeal in the Montreal aquarium. She didn't feel like a goddess now. She seemed to have absolutely no power now, either.

It was the night of that third day, and she was being gang-raped by the spirits of those high school teachers with whom she'd once had such a wild and merry gang-bang: Mr. Williams, Mr. Knowles, Mr. Burgess, Mr. Langella, and Mr. Johnson. The spirits of those four Vancouver punks were waiting their turn, too, just like that night over two years earlier; but her embittered teachers had no desire to defend her this time.

We meet again, Camilla, Knowles mentally said as his and Langella's invisible cocks shared her gaping pussy. No armpit for me this time, though; I insist on that.

You wanna get gang-banged? Williams mentally sang, to the tune of Trampauline's old song.

You'll always be gang-banged! Johnson, Burgess, Langella, and Williams all psychically sang.

It certainly seemed that she always would be.