Cammin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel the flush growing on my chest, and know he can see it too, and as I try harder not to get excited, the more excited I seem to become and now he is on the move again, more rustling of that package and movement all around me as I kneel there and squirm as those Ben-Wa balls move to excite me. He is by my side now, and takes one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and begins twisting lightly as I whimper, my breathing is coming faster now as the squirming I am doing is causing the balls to move around even more. I hear something humming and whimper "Noooo. I need to CUM, not a Vibrator too" "Please let me CUM Sir" thinking he was to attack my clitoris with a small buzzy vibrator, little did I know that my next gift today was the be the famous Hitachi Magic Wand, a plug in vibrator of considerable power and the Magic is in the way it moves.

I feel the cool wide smooth face of the vibrator being pressed against my outer labia, actually closing them together and then being pressed against my entire sex at one time, and he turns the vibrator on "OMFG OMG OMG " I squeal at the sensations, and bite down on my lit to keep from cumming immediately!

First my entire pussy starts vibrating, my own labia and clitoral hood is surrounding my clitoris in a slippery warm cocoon that is now strumming its way up and down my clit almost as if someone is giving it a blow job and at the same time the heavy vibrations are making those damm Ben wall balls do the cha-cha inside my pussy! And worse yet, they are sitting right against my G spot! "Ohhhhhhh Please Stop, I can't hold it back! Please stop or let me Cum PLEASE LET ME CUM SIR"

I am quivering and babbling and trying not to Cum and my breathing has become a ragged staccato of labored breathing as I hear him tell me that I must wait for one minute, and then I may Cum for 1 minute! A whimper is all I could muster as I nodded in acknowledgement to him and gritted my teeth with determination to deny him his prize for what would seem like an eternity!

The quivering had turned into full blown shaking now, the Ben-Wa balls were actually clacking together inside my pussy sending shock waves to my clit, almost like someone was flicking it slightly, all while the cocoon of sensations kept traveling up and down my small shaft. I am moaning out load in a constant stream of groans and pleadings to him "Please Sir, Ohhhhhhh...Errrrrrrr...MM MM MM MMMmmmmm I cant hold back any longer, PLEASE LET ME CUM!" he speaks in a low whisper and tells me it has only been 30 seconds, and he dosent even have the vibrator on high yet! OMG this is the low speed! OOOooooooo Nnooooooooo Please

I feel him reach over and begin caressing my nipples and whisper to me that I have waited enough as he clamps down hard on a nipple and turns the Hitachi to the high speed he tells me that I may cum now. My mind releases my body and I slump forward quivering and moaning loudly as the first wave of a massive orgasm overtakes me and I scream out as another even larger cum racks by body forcing me to lean against him and convulse as I cum so hard I begin to cry and eventually faint from the multiple orgasms he has given me.

As I slip into the darkness, I keep thinking how much I love him, and that it was I that was to be giving pleasure this afternoon, not him.

I awaken a few minutes later, completely drenched, both in sweat and my own cum running down my leg and still breathing hard from the totally massive orgasm he has given me. I am in awe of him, how could he know these things, how could he think of these things to do to me and get each and every one soooo right each time. I must ask Seeker if he has been helping hubby....;-)

I roll over to see you logging off the chat room, "Logging off? I think Oh NO he broadcast the whole thing!" He turns and tells me their is not a full set of balls, or a dry pussy in the entire room, over 40 couples have cum with or over us and for the last half hour have been congratulating him and telling him how hot I am when I cum.

I head to the shower while he makes us a bite to eat, I cannot believe it is almost 10 already, wow 6 hours of toe curling orgasms! I enter the kitchen to find him cooking something that smells wonderful (as usual) and we eat and chat while trying to build my strength up ( I am told we have more surprises to come tonight yet.).

Returning to the bedroom we log back in and join one of our favorite rooms "Truth or Dare" and he slips in behind me to look over my shoulder while we spoon together on the bed. We cam up and start chatting back and fourth, with the camera showing our faces as we lie together. Another couple has taken a dare and we are watching her suck him hard and then lube up her breasts and have him titty fuck her until he leaves his seed spewing all over her tits and rubs it in. As we watch and cheer them on I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass and wiggle about a bit to stroke him a little while keeping my hands free to type. The next thing I know he has slipped his hard cock into my sopping wet pussy and is gently stroking it in and out as I try to chat! Oh god, here I am chatting with a room full of people on camera and he is fucking me and NO ONE KNOWS! I was getting hotter by the minute and then he reaches around me and clamps a close pin on my nipple!

Oh god it hurt, and then he has another one, where the hell is he getting this from he must be pulling it out his ass I think and the second one clamps down on my other nipple and he whispers don't touch them to me. SO here he is sliding his cock into my pussy and putting close pins on my nipples and then he reaches around to start fingering my clit, I am having trouble typing, some couples are noticing the blush already and the he brings something in from of my face and shows it to the camera, it looks like a small hair clip with a small cylinder on it and a wire heading back to him, and someone called it a "Craby".

What the heck is a "Craby" I found out as his hand returns to massaging my clit and suddenly I feel the fingers of that thing closing around my entire clit pinching it, well let me tell you the first few seconds made me forget those close pins, I had never had something on my clit like this, and wondered if it might start feeling good like the pins do after a bit. He begins fucking me slowly again and then I find out exactly what else that clip can do, the "Craby Clit Massager" is a clamp on VIBRATOR! The vibrations start out slowly, feathery light all around my clit and then ramp up higher and higher until it feels like my clit it going to take off on its own from the vibrations!

The camera gets lowered to sit on the bed in front of my exposed bare pussy, the Craby is strumming, he is stroking himself in and out and all this can be seen on the screen and I just loose it again, all these people watching me, my pussy right there for all to see, and not I am screaming out another huge orgasm, this one quick and deep and sharp from the Craby and as I start cumming, he removed the close pins letting all the blood rush back into my poor nipples and OMFG the tingling my nipples are doing is DIRECTLY connected to my clit!

As I scream again in pleasure, I hear him groan out he can feel the vibrations and it is pushing him over the edge too, and I feel him drive home and spew another larger load deep in my pussy!

The room is absolutely cheering us on and as we return the camera to our faces, we see the after math as multiple couples have joined us and are fucking on cam. Ohhh how could WE turn other couples on so much?

The room slows again after everyone finishes watching the active couples and the round comes to us and we are asked if we want to play, Sure we do! Truth or Dare? We chat and the room seems pretty tame ( and spent ) right now so we choose dare. We are reminded that anything goes, and he quickly agrees that we understand and then there is a pause, couple obviously chatting amongst themselves in private trying to come up with a worthy dare. The answer arrives, the room is in complete agreement, because I have been letting her experience such wonderful orgasms, and introducing her to new toys, it is to be my turn.

I think this could be fun to myself and tell them to bring it on! The dare arrives on the screen, and I just stare at it.....I am to be the one getting fucked now! She is to use anything she pleases to fuck me in the ass! OMG as visions of baseball bats run through my head" she leaps off the bed giggling as I tell the room that I accept the dare. They can tell that I am worried, and I start thinking I should have let her Cum a little sooner earlier....gulp.

She enters the bed from behind me and tells me not to peak, but she wants to show the room what she has. The room is absolutely cheering, she is showing them a tube of Astroglide gel and a FeelDoe dildo! The FeelDoe is a very special toy, all silicone, shaped like a penis, with a bulb attachment that is inserted into her vagina and allows her to experience more sensation that just a strap-on bumping away at her. She positions the cam and puts us in do not disturb and slaps my ass and tells me up on all fours big boy!

I am looking at the screen as all the couples watch us as I rise and present my ass to her without looking to see what she has (I really don't think I want to know right now). I feel her playing around my anus, lightly tracing a finger about before running it down and stroking my cock as it hangs free below. She returns and I feel a cool sensation on my poor virgin asshole and realize she is spreading some Astroglide about and then her finger presses right into my ass! As I clamp down at the pain and foreign sensations, she caresses my ass and tell me to just relax she will be as gentle as I was for her first time. I begin to relax a bit and think about how much she enjoys anal sex after getting comfortable with it and it seems to help me relax and makes things go better.

Her finger is probing in and out of my ass, and as I relax she adds another and then I am taking three! I have relaxed and the feeling is incredible, then she swivels her hand and begins massaging my prostate as she lubes me up and strokes my cock to harness at the same time. I have never felt such sensations, I am oozing precum by the gallon and my cock is harder than I ever remember it being. I feel her fingers leave me and feel something cool and smooth pressing against and entering my ass OMG I feel so full!.

I try to look to see what she is fucking me with, but she turns my head away and tell m eI will have to wait as the cool sensation leaves me feeling empty. She is back soon enough and there is less pressure this time as she enters my ass and it stretches me wide because she had applied more lube. As she slowly probes for and back I can feel it sinking deeper into my ass and I feel so full, suddenly I feel her tummy touching my ass and realize I have taken the whole thing!

She begins fucking me with a nice slow even pace as she reaches around and starts stroking my cock Oooooo God I never knew how good this could feel I moan and start quivering at the sensations. As she is fucking me I realize that I am no the only one moaning, I can feel her quickened breath and hear her sigh and moan as she fucks me. Suddenly a sharp crack across my ass brings be back to reality and I hear her tell me to roll over as she withdraws from my ass.

I roll over onto my back and finial see that ther is a large dildo curving upward from her pussy with no straps holding it on and it is HUGE. Gasping at the site of it ai ask first if that what was fucking me and then where did it some from? Giggling she tell me yes, and it was bought for my upcoming birthday, she had decided to give it to me early, literally.

As she kneels there in front of me stroking her silicone cock, she repositions the camera and plugs in the microphone and moves forward grabbing my legs and pushing themto my chest to expose my ass to her again. I feel the dildo press against my ass and slip right in and she plunges it to the bottom slowly as I groan at the sensations that have returned.

I look down and can't believe I have taken the whole thing! As she grabs my legs and brings them high and wraps her arms around them and begins thrusting in and out slowly pulling the Doe out until only the tip remains firmly seated in my ass and then plunging forward driving it deep into me across my prostate as she bottoms out.

Her moaning is increasing to a fever pitch, and she has now reached over to start stroking my cock and tweaking my nipples as she slams my ass at a feverish pace because the Feeldoe, being on camera and fucking me is all pushing her toward a huge orgasm.

She moans to me ohhhhhh baby I'm going to cum so hard, cum with me! She pounds into me even harder and tightens her grip on my cock as her hand is racing up and down the slippery shaft pushing me higher and higher and as I hear her start to pant in the beginning of a monumental cum, I reach up and grab both of her nipples and begin twisting them Ummmmm Ohhhhhhhh YES she screams! And slams the feeldoe to the hilt into my ass just as my cock begins to erupt spraying a huge hot load up my check all the way to my chin as my moans join her screaming and my hips leave the bed as I cum and cum and cum filling my chest.

She releases my legs, collapsing forward onto my chest her ample breasts smearing my cum to bring her lips to mine before thanking me for the best orgasm she has ever had!

OMG I cant believe I came so hard and so MUCH as I feel her start to withdraw fro my ass with a small plop and then she removes the Feeldoe to reveal that she had a dildo in her pussy almost as large as the one I got! No wonder she came so hard, she was fucking herself as she fucked ME.

We answer the praises in the chat room and log off to head to the shower and then to crawl into bed as we have been having a marathon sex party for almost 12 hours!

The rest we will have the leave for another time...;-)

Hope you enjoyed, leave me some feedback to let me know

Seeker

12