Camp Bare A While

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4u4647
sex4u4647
224 Followers

A lot of girls were sucking on men and a few more were laid on the floor getting fucked. A couple were sucking and getting fucked at the same time by two men. One at each end. Several couples were 69ing. The orgy was beginning.

Rob lowered himself to the floor laid on his back and pulled the woman he was with over his face to lick at her pussy getting it ready for his cock. Her pussy was one of the shaved ones and he was really enjoying it. It was nice eating pussy without hair getting in the way, he would talk to Candy about going bald.

While he was licking her another cunt was lowered over his cock, two women at the same time, fucking one and sucking the others pussy. What a way to go.

The pussy that was riding Rob's cock moved away and was replaced by a mouth that sucked at him for a while, then another covered his cock and drained him of cum.

The girl Rob was eating moved away to be replaced by another hairy pussy. This one had a surprise for him. When she opened her cunt to him she had a large amount of cum in it.

Sucking at this new wet pussy Rob let the cum flow to his mouth, licking the cream, and swallowed it. Not too bad, if the girls can take it so could he. He licked out the pussy and sucked it till the girl climaxed.

After the girl finished she laid beside him and gave him a kiss. "Hi hon are you having fun?" It was Candy. "I was going to the pool to wash out when I saw you and got the idea to give to you what you helped me get. After all its your fault I'm here with a pussy full of cum."

They went to the pool to wash the sweat and cum off, they saw the water was already busy with a bunch doing the same.

After a short rest Candy joined a group of girls setting on the edge of the pool with a line of men in the water taking turns at eating their pussys. Rob joined the buffet line for a feast of cunts. The men would suck on a pussy for a few minutes, then move on to the next, then the next. Eating them all in turn. The girls enjoyed as much as the men did, if not more.

As Rob was sucking at one tasty hairless pussy he looked up to discover that the girl was very young, about eighteen or so. She had tiny tits and no hair around her pussy but she was having fun. She smiled at him and said. "Thanks mister, I liked that."

Looking around he saw that a few of the teenage boys and girls had sneaked into the adult party and were getting some first hand experience with sex.

Rob went around the group three times tasting the cunts of ten different women. They each tasted different but all tasted good. Deciding that they had enough for tonight they retired to their cabin, fell into bed together and kissing goodnight went to sleep.

IT HAD BEEN AN EVENTFUL DAY!!!

sex4u4647
sex4u4647
224 Followers
12