Camp X-TA-C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,439 Followers

"Would it surprise you to discover that every woman can be taught to ejaculate with practice and patience?" she asked. "Well, you can! Not every woman may ejaculate the same way, nor is this really any different than most men. There are different ways to experience this sensation, with differing results. But as Janet and I will shortly show you, each and every one of you can learn how to do it, if you wish too," she added.

With eagerness, Dale watched along with his wife and friends as Sonny began explaining the basic caressing techniques using Janet as her more than willing subject. One by one, everyone who was interested, and as it turned out, they all were, came and had a much closer look as Sonny demonstrated where she placed her finger tips just inside Janet's pussy, and rubbed the upper lining of her pussy to excite and stimulate that particular "E" spot as opposed to the now known "G" spot.

"Much like stimulating or caressing a males prostate gland, it is here in the woman that we find this particular pleasure center capable of producing what we now commonly refer to as the female ejaculate center."

Many of those present where then invited to place their fingers inside Janet's cunt as Sonny continued to instruct them on the caressing techniques. She then for many of the other women present, inserted her own fingers inside them as well, and began showing them just what to do, and how to do it.

"In a moment, we'll have you, or your partners practice these techniques on yourself, but I am sure that all of you might enjoy seeing the actual explosive climax, so Janet has graciously agreed to masturbate herself to orgasm, and then she will do the same to me until I do. This way you will see how it can be done by self-inducement, as well as through partnership."

Having seen Janet's ejaculatory experience the previous evening, Dale was excited to see her do it again, but even more so as he would be much closer to the actual orgasm experience this time than he or anyone else had witnessed the evening before.

Without any hesitation, Janet began playing with herself, though Dale found it somewhat amusing to see Sonny affectionately playing and stimulating Janet's breasts at the same time. "Quite often for a lot of women, the addition of breast stimulation helps in the achievement of the arousal levels necessary to achieve female ejaculation," she explained.

And the fact that Janet seemed to be more than enjoying Sonny's tender caresses led Dale along with several others to believe this wasn't the first and only time these two had enjoyed this sort of experience together.

Even more surprising was the fact that it didn't seem to take even as long as it had the previous evening when Janet's subtle signal to Sonny that she was close prompted her to speak once again.

"Ok, she's almost there now," she informed everyone. "Now, as she begins to ejaculate, you will notice that she is NOT, and I repeat, she is NOT peeing! This release, this female fluid does not come from inside the urethra, as many would have you believe. This does indeed come from inside the vagina, as you will soon see. And nor will it have the odor or taste of urine associated with it. You ready then honey?" she asked turning to face Janet who's own face now mirrored the edge of ecstasy that she was even then teetering on.

"Fuck yes!" she hissed wantonly. And then a second later her pussy shot a long thin streamer of clear pearly liquid a good foot or two in the air!

"Holy shit!" someone exclaimed, followed by several very similar and surprised comments.

But she wasn't done yet either, another even fuller gusher of female cum cream spurted from the fiery depths of her inflamed cunt a moment later, causing an even greater stir of excitement and wonder from within the group.

During Janet's third and forth very forceful, still spurting explosions, Sonny had purposely moved closer, catching some of it within her hands.

"Now, for those of you who are willing, I would invite you to have a taste or a smell of her essence." Sonny then licked her own palm, savoring a bit of the taste and flavor of Janet's more than impressive orgasm. To his surprise, Dale watched both Joy and then Cheryl immediately walk over and partake from Sonny's hand some of the female cum cream she had managed to capture there. Having done that, with the exception of only a few, most everyone else then did so as well, including all but one of the men.

"Tasty!" Dale mused grinning at his wife.

"Yes...she was!" Joy agreed all the while wearing a most significant flush to her cheeks.

"Now, as Janet has showed you it can be done to oneself, she will now show you how easily it can also be done to your partner."

At that point, Sonny then positioned herself in a relaxed position, inviting everyone to form a half circle around her while watching. Janet then knelt down beside her and proceeded to stimulate the woman's pussy, not only stimulating inside her with her two fingers as previously demonstrated, but also gently rubbing the woman's blood engorged clit with the tip of her other hand.

"In combination with oral pleasuring, this can and often does produce even bigger, stronger, harder female ejaculations," she explained through a pleasured faltering tone of voice. "As you can see, Janet is expertly rubbing my clit in combination with walking her two fingers along side that pleasure center just inside the opening to my vagina. And though what she is doing is very pleasurable indeed, I quite often prefer the feel of a tongue or pair of lips upon my clit simultaneously."

And as though she'd instructed, Janet immediately leaned over and began doing just that.

Standing to the side of him, Dale heard his wife's gentle moan, then whispered comment towards Cheryl who was standing next to her.

"Oh my god...I've got to try that!" she half stammered. Dale heard Cheryl's giggle. "If you insist!" she offered.

"Hell...I insist!" Dale stated then, letting both girls know in so doing that he was more than happy to see them doing that to one another.

"I am...almost...ready," Sonny announced to everyone, including Janet who only then reluctantly sat back up, leaving the smear of female lubrications to remain on her face without wiping them away. "Everyone ready?" she just managed, and then allowed the first of several glorious spurts to explode from within the depths of her quivering pussy.

#

"For those of you who would like stay afterwards for some one on one instruction, both Janet and I will be glad to do so."

Dale and Bob were each surprised when their wives told them they wanted to stay, but in the same breath, ushered them along to busy themselves elsewhere. And though Dale truly would have loved to stay and watch, he knew that each of the girls wanted to try and learn to do this without the nervousness of their husbands hanging around.

"That was pretty fucking intense!" Bob exclaimed as they wound their way back towards the dining area. "And now I am fucking starved too!" he added.

"I'll say," Dale agreed. "On both counts!"

"Ah...you might want to do something about that before we eat!" Bob said looking down at Dales stiff pointing erection.

Dale laughed in spite of himself. He hadn't even realized he was still hard, realizing even as he thought about that, that he was indeed becoming more and more comfortable with the sexually arousing environment they were in.

"Fuck it!" He quipped. Maybe I'll find some left over doughnuts to go around it!"

"And who knows? If the girls learn how to squirt like those two did, maybe we'll have something to dip them into!" Bob jokingly stated.

The image of their wives masturbating together, making one another squirt soon filled each of their minds as they made their way towards the dinning area.

"Ah Bob?" Dale grinned. "You thinking about doughnuts now too?"

#

Bob and Dale spent the remainder of the afternoon ogling many of the females who had come to the resort out by the pool. Though unlike any of the resorts they had ever been to, it was perfectly acceptable and permissible to fool around whenever, or whenever the mood struck anyone. And there was plenty of that going on to maintain a constant state of arousal and interest. The two had sat sipping margarita's all the while watching two women giving a guy a double blowjob as he sat at the table next to them. It was even comical to see one of the waitress's who was as naked as everyone else, come by their table, stop momentarily to watch the action just as they were, before apologizing briefly, then taking their drink orders.

"Best fucking vacation I've ever been on!" Bob commented. And Dale couldn't agree with him more.

Moments later the girls returned from their instructive session wearing nothing but the smiles on their faces.

"Well?" Dale asked eagerly.

"Well what?" Cheryl responded with a Cheshire cat grin on her face.

Exasperated Dale shook his head in obvious frustration. "So did you? Either of you?" He pressed.

"I didn't," Joy said with a frowny face, that then brightened. "But Cheryl sure as hell did! You should have seen it!"

"Wish we had!" Bob said jumping in, standing to give his wife a congratulatory kiss and a hug. Cheryl laughed looking down at his obvious erection.

"There's an old line from a movie about you being happy to see me," she said giggling. "But in this case, I think it's quite obvious you are, though I suspect you were happy long before we showed up!"

The trio that Dale and Bob had been watching earlier had gotten up and moved off just moments before the girls had arrived. Dale wasn't exactly flaccid either Joy noticed.

"So unless the two of you were playing spank the monkey with one another..."

Dale then told the two women what he and Bob had been watching only minutes earlier. "But enough of that, tell us about your experience!" he reminded them.

"Well like I said," Joy began. "Cheryl seemed to grasp the concept fairly easily. For a moment I thought I might too, but all I had was an orgasm as Sonny fingered me."

"All," the boys chimed in unison grinning. "Like I said earlier to Bob, wish to hell we'd been there to even see just that!"

Cheryl laughed. "We are supposed to practice," she told them. "Sonny showed both of us some exercises to practice on one another, or to show you. So perhaps late we can go back to the Tipi and do that."

Both stood there grinning with their rapidly growing erections as proof of finding that idea to be more than agreeable. "But I definitely think you two should certainly practice on one another while we watch for a while, you know...to get an idea of what it is we're supposed to be doing."

"Sure honey," Joy told her husband. "I sorta figured you might feel that way," she teased him. "But we'll save that for later. Right now I could use a nice stiff drink, then perhaps we can look over the brochure and see what sort of activities we can sign up for tomorrow!"

About that time, the same cute little waitress that had come by earlier stopped to take the girls drink order. She noticed that Joy had the brochure spread out on the table and was going through it.

"If I might make a suggestion."

"Sure, go right ahead!" Joy told the young woman though she caught herself eyeing the girls pink nippled breasts as she leaned over their table.

"Not sure if you guys would be interested in this or not," she began saying. "Because its one of the activities not really listed. But see here where it says special events and activities? Then see where it also says check with Camp director for sign ups and participation?"

"Yeah," Dale nodded eagerly wondering where this was going.

"Well there's a late night bonfire orgy that's being held in the grove," she told them.

"The grove?"

"Yeah, you take the wilderness trail about 1/4 of a mile from here. There's a magnificent natural waterfall that plummets over a hundred feet from the rocks above into a beautiful pool. It's called "The Grove". Every evening at eight for those who've signed up and are interested, they serve a picnic like dinner there, then light a hugh bonfire near the bank. After that, it's a free for all for anyone who's interested. Anyway, thought I'd mention it to you in case you were."

"You going to be there?" Bob questioned. He felt a gentle kick beneath the table and glanced worriedly towards his wife. "What?" he quickly added. "I was just asking!"

"Ah huh," Cheryl said acting annoyed. But then she smiled at him. "I bet I know what you were thinking about," she said openly glancing purposely at the young woman's breasts. "I bet you were wondering what it would be like to suck on one of those weren't you?" she added.

Bob's face reddened with embarrassment as he glanced around the table at his now grinning friends. Even the waitress was smiling at him. "If he really wants to, he can," she said surprising everyone there. "That's part of the service here," she added. "We are in fact available for in Tipi parties or group gatherings."

"Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that," Dale suggested hopefully.

"I'm sure you wouldn't," Joy commented. "So since you're both sitting here staring at her cute little boobs, you might just as well."

"Really?" Dale asked sounding like a kid who'd just gotten his wish for Christmas.

Joy and Cheryl both laughed at that. "Go right ahead, as long as she doesn't really mind," they said almost in unison.

Their waitress then set the tray she'd been holding down on their table and came over to stand between the two guys. "Be my guest!" she said holding up each one of her tits towards them. Eagerly, the guys quickly latched onto one of her proffered breasts and began sucking it.

"So what do you think?" Joy asked her girlfriend. "Wanna go to an orgy tonight?"

"Hell yes!" Cheryl ventured. "Maybe we'll find a couple of young new cocks to play with while we're there!"

"Oh there'll be plenty of available camp counselors in attendance," the waitress told them. "It's one of the nightly activities we all look forward to going to," she added.

"I bet," Cheryl said demurely. "Maybe we actually will!"

Sheepishly the guys let go of the women's tits and turned back to face their respective wives after the woman left.

"You really serious about wanting to go?" Dale asked his wife.

"Sure why not? It might be interesting," she told him seriously. "Unless you'd rather not..." she said turning her head to follow the cute firm little ass as their waitress made her way down the short sidewalk back into the bar behind them.

"Well, I guess we could go just for a look-see," he said in agreement.

"Ah huh," Cheryl said once again. "Just for a look-see." She glanced down at her husband's still hard firm erection. "Ah baby? Would you like me to do something about this now? Or do you want to save it for later?" she asked playfully giving it a friendly little shake.

"Well, it might be nice to maybe go back to our Tipi, perhaps watch the two of you show us what you learned in class," he said lamely.

"Yeah, just as I thought," Cheryl giggled giving Bob's prick a little slap.

"Hey!"

"Oh, like you didn't like that!" she grinned at him.

"Didn't say I didn't like it, you just surprised me."

"Well how about we surprise the both of you a little more then," she offered. "Joy? Wanna go show the boys what we've learned so far?" she asked. With that, the girls stood and began to wander off back towards their sleeping quarters. Bob and Dale followed, their hard firm erections pointing the way.

#

Once they had gotten back to their Tipi, the girls situated themselves on the middle of the bed together. Dale and Bob took up positions on either side, satisfied to simply watch and quite looking forward to it.

"Ever think we'd get to watch our lovely beautiful wives play with one another?" Dale said looking over the two women towards his friend.

"Flattery will..."

"Grant you your wish," Joy finished smiling. "Here sweetie, why don't you lie back and I'll practice on you first," she added. "After all, you managed to squirt at least a little bit, and I'd like to see if I can get you to do it again!"

"You almost did!" Cheryl told her seriously. "You were certainly wet as hell anyway," she added wickedly.

"I was that."

"She usually is," Dale interjected. "But maybe for her that's as close as she'll be able to," he wondered aloud. "Maybe not all women can," he said in her defense.

"Oh, I think she can, and that she will...with enough patience and practice!" Cheryl stated enthusiastically. "And trust me guys, Joy and I have every intention of practicing, a lot! Unless of course you have any objections?"

"Not from me!" Dale grinned.

"Me neither!" Bob joined in saying.

"I thought not," she said simply, then moaned as Joy eased one of two fingers inside her friends already glistening cunt.

#

Dale didn't even realize he was busily stroking his own cock until Cheryl mentioned it.

"Oh I like that!" she smiled wantonly. "That might even help to get me even more aroused and excited!" she stated.

Only then did Dale even realize that he had been stroking his own prick, feeling the flush to his face redden even more deeply as he glanced up towards his friend. He was relieved however to see that Bob was doing exactly the same thing, and surprised to find that rather than feeling awkward about it, he found it arousing to actually see his best friend playing with his own cock in much the same languid way he'd been doing.

"I think we should make them jerk themselves off for us all the time," Cheryl managed to say through raspy quick little breaths as Joy expertly walked two fingers now just inside the opening of her friends liquid quim.

"I think you're right," Joy agreed glancing back and forth between the two men. "There really is something wickedly erotic about that isn't there?"

"There's something wickedly erotic about watching you finger-fucking our friend!" Dale said stating the obvious.

"You've got that right!" Bob agreed, kneeling up slightly as Cheryl reached over grasping his swollen, angry looking prick.

"How about I suck it a little for you?" She asked him unnecessarily, while Joy here gets me off."

"Sounds good," he nodded happily as the feel of his wife's lips surrounding him cut off any further statements.

"Looks good," Dale interjected. "Damn fucking good!"

Before long, Cheryl was arching her back slightly, raising her pelvis up to meet Joy's heavenly stroking fingers.

"I think she's getting there," Joy announced to everyone. Even Bob sat back, forcing Cheryl to relinquish the mouth-hold she had had on his cock, more eager to watch now, hopeful in fact that he would indeed soon be watching his own wife's squirting pussy as her best friend continued finger-stroking her as she did.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting close Joy," Cheryl moaned. "Just...keep...doing...that!" she barely managed to even say.

"Don't forget, Sonny said you should start to feel a sensation like you're going to pee, but that you shouldn't fight it, just go along with it. When you're nearly there, just let it go, then you'll feel that need-to-pee sensation change into something else entirely."

"I remember...and I am!" she just managed thrusting herself up against her friends fucking fingers. "Right...NOW!" she screamed out suddenly. And as she did, they all watched fascinated as the first of three glorious little streamers of pure clear liquid suddenly erupted from deep within the confines of her quivering, spasiming pussy. Joy had immediately withdrawn her fingers, now slapping her friends exposed swollen clit with her hand, further enhancing Cheryl's orgasm, as well as the continued spurtings of her throbbing wet split.

"Wonderful!" Joy shouted in delight.

The boys remained silent, mesmerized at her glorious display. "Holy shit!" Bob finally stammered now stroking his prick with total abandonment. "That was amazing!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,439 Followers