Camp X-TA-C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Now its your turn!" Cheryl smiled switching places with her friend.

"Well even if I don't, I'm looking forward to a nice naughty finger-fuck," she told her. "That made me extremely horny!"

"Ditto!" Dale added excitedly. "That was fucking hot!"

Cheryl blushed in spite of herself. "It really is an interesting sensation," she admitted to everyone. "It's a little different than a normal orgasm, and not sure I'd want to cum that way every time, but it certainly does feel good!" And with that, she began slipping her fingers inside her friend's pussy and began stroking her the way the two of them had been taught to do. "Play with her tits," she told the two boys, who were only too happy to help out in whatever way that they could. Delighted as Joy reached, taking each one of them in hand as they did.

"Fuck, just seeing that is making me horny all over again," she told the three of them. "I think going to that orgy later on this evening is a damn good idea!"

"So do I," Joy added in agreement. "Provided the boys aren't all 'petered out'," she said with a snicker.

"Trust me, a nice hard cum now will do wonders for me later," Dale told her honestly. "But first, I want to see if you can make my wife's pussy squirt the way yours just did," he said hopefully.

"Don't get your hopes up too much," Joy told him, already finding it much harder to talk as Cheryl began teasing her hard little nubbin with one hand, and continued the two-fingered walk just inside the opening of her pussy with the other. "But I will promise you a nice hard pussy clenching, wet sloppy one for sure," she said teasingly. "That I do know!"

It was more of a gush than a squirt. But there was no denying the fact it was a different sort of climax/orgasm than Joy had ever had before. In seconds, the palm of Cheryl's hand suddenly filled with a rich creamy white nectar that oozed down between the woman's still fucking fingers as Joy moaned, tossing her head from side to side in the obvious hard felt throes of ecstasy's release.

Dale had been keeping himself on the edge nearly the entire time now, but as his wife reached the pinnacle of pleasure, he felt the first delicious eruption of his own prick suddenly spewing forth a geyser of cum cream that leapt from the tip of his prick to shower down upon his wife's full hard nippled breasts.

"Oh yeah! Yeah!" Cheryl cried out in delight. "Cum baby, cum all over your wife's beautiful breasts!" she urged him, then turned towards her own husband. "And how about, you cum all over mine?" she questioned.

Only too happy to do that, Bob walked over on his knee's towards his wife, aimed his angry looking prick at her, pumped, then shot a rich thick wad of creamy cum directly between her tits, milking himself, covering one and then another, and another until her left breast was nearly obliterated in his thick male essence.

#

After taking a nice refreshing shower to make themselves presentable again, the girls made their way over to the main lodge while the guys stayed behind to take a brief stamina building nap.

"Can't believe we're actually going to do this!" Joy commented. "Never in a million years!"

"I know what you mean," Cheryl told her friend. "I'm just a little worried about Bob. As much as he seems to really be enjoying himself, I'm not sure how he'll really feel about including other people that we don't even know."

"Yeah, been wondering about that myself," Joy had to admit. "So I guess we'll have to see and take it one step at a time. Guess we can always leave if it starts to feel a little weird, or if the boys suddenly get cock-shy or something." Cheryl laughed at that, seeing just that in her minds eye. Moments later they were standing at the sign in desk, surprised to see that Marsha was actually manning it.

"We're here to sign up for the orgy tonight!" Joy said boldly.

"My my..." Marsha said smiling at them as she pushed the sign-up sheet towards them. "Didn't really figure the four of you to be quite that adventurous," she proclaimed.

"Well, no promises," Joy admitted. "But we thought we'd at least check it out."

"They can be a lot of fun," Marsha explained. "I'm quite looking forward to going there tonight myself."

"You're gonna be there?" Cheryl asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Yes, why?"

"Would you mind doing us both a BIG favor?" she asked the woman as Joy looked on wondering what Cheryl was up to.

"Just ask," Marsha responded just as curiously.

"Well, I was thinking..." And then Cheryl began to explain her thoughts and favor of the woman who sat back in her chair, smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

#

It was just shortly before eight when the four of them together swung by the designated pavilion to pick up two large fluffy blankets, and two picnic baskets. Each one was filled with a nice bottle of wine, various cheeses and crackers along with succulent sweet fruits, homemade rolls and freshly sliced ham. Even the short walk promised to be both invigorating as well as exciting as many couples, much to everyone's surprise, began making there way along the beautiful tree-lined path that was periodically lit with tiki-torches to show the way. In addition to that, a full moon lit up the night sky, promising that even the darkness of the night wouldn't fully conceal the myriad of activities they were all soon to be witnessing.

"Anxious?" Joy wondered asking her husband who seemed abnormally quite and reserved.

"No, not really," he offered. "Just not sure what to expect here I guess", he stated honestly.

"Just remember what Marsha told us, no one is expected or required to do anything they don't want to. The 1st rule is, no means no. And after that, each couple should be responsible enough to either join in.or leave rather than making anyone else uncomfortable by staying. So if anyone does start feeling that way, we can always go back to the Tipi and have our own party."

Dale smiled in spite of himself, remembering their afternoon. "Yeah, guess we could do that if things don't work out for us here," he responded far more cheerily. He then glanced over his shoulder towards their two friends, noticing as he did that they too seemed to be having much of the same conversation they'd just been having. Bob noticed Dale's look and smiled back at him nervously. He merely nodded at him in understanding. Minutes later however they reached the grove where the breathtaking display of the waterfall crashing into the pond below held their attention momentarily along with everyone else. Dale hadn't even realized that Marsha had appeared from seemingly out of nowhere.

"There's plenty of space," she informed them pointing off in the direction of a beautiful white-sandy beach area. "Pick out a spot, eat and enjoy yourselves. As things progress, you can choose to simply watch, or participate, whatever your desire. And I'll be back around in a short bit to see how you're doing." With that, she had actually reached down, allowing the tips of her fingers to teasingly caress each of their still very flaccid staffs before walking off. Bob and Dale each turned towards their wives, seeing the satisfied looks of approval upon their respective faces.

"There's a nice spot over there!" Dale pointed enthusiastically, his prick already lifting it's aroused head in agreement.

#

They ate by the pool, watching and listening to the roar of the falling water from above. Slowly, several couples soon made their way into the water, many of them swimming over to play beneath the cascade of the falling water. A few others made their way over towards the now fully lit bonfire, mingling with others who were also gathering. The sounds of laughter and gaiety suddenly emerging from everywhere at once as couples began to embark on their naughty little adventures together.

"Enjoying yourselves?" A familiar voice suddenly asked. Dale looked up to see Marsha had once again magically appeared from out of the darkness.

"Yes we have been. It's beautiful here," he stated easily.

"Yes, I love it here. It's one of my favorite places to come," she said with a look that indicated she'd actually meant what she'd just said.

"I can only imagine," Bob stammered wondering if he'd caught the not too subtle hidden meaning in her words.

"Would the two of you like to help me out with that?" She then asked surprising the two of them, but confirming the obvious unanswered question.

In unison, the men turned towards their wives who sat grinning at them with a knowing look in each of their eyes. "Yes, we asked if she wouldn't mind...to be honest, both Cheryl and I thought it would be erotic as hell to watch you, while we sort of practiced a little more with one another if you don't mind."

"Mind? Hell no," Dale said already hardening even more than he already was to begin with. "As long as you really don't," he added with just a tinge of uncertainty. Marsha however didn't let the conversation continue, immediately placing herself down on one of the large fluffy blankets, kneeling as she did. "Bob? Why don't you come around and put yourself down in front of me here while I treat you to something erotically special. And Dale? I think if you come around from behind me, you'll find something you can be doing as well."

Bob slid under the exotic looking woman as she knelt above him, then leaning taking his rock hard cock into her mouth. Dale glanced one more time towards his wife, but Joy had already positioned herself down on the other blanket, Cheryl between her legs, already lovingly tickling his wife's clit with her tongue. He turned back around, saw the wet glistening split of Marsha's pussy winking at him. In the next instant, he had placed his shaft at that pink hot opening and shoved.

"Fuck!" Marsha moaned around Bob's prick. "Again!" He shoved into her again, slowly withdrawing, then into her again, and again. Marsha pushed back, her pussy tightening around him with every thrust as though fighting to keep him inside her with every withdrawal of his prick from her tightly clenching cunt.

Expertly, her mouth worked Bob's prick simultaneously, her tongue slithering up and down his straining shaft, her lips pursing around the tip, sucking, pulling, then lip-locking around his hardness slithering down in between fuck-moans and unintelligible comments of urgency as Dale continued slipping his prick in and out of her with hard repeated fuckings.

"Oh my!" Dale heard his wife suddenly cry out. "I think...oh my...I think, yes, that's it, that's it!" He turned, resting his cock fully, deeply inside Marsha's warm silky glove, Cheryl leaned up on her knees, her fingers still embedded within the confines of his wife's split, her other hand now spreading her lips, exposing her hard nubbin of pleasure even more fully as she teased it with the tip of one finger, twirling it expertly. In the next instant, he watched as a tiny thin streamer of Joy's essence suddenly exploded from within the depths of her femininity, she cried out in a giggled, surprised release as another, then another ejaculation of female cum-cream spurted from her hairless hot pink lips.

"Fuck me!" Dale exclaimed ecstatically, not even realizing for a moment as he knelt there behind Marsha that his prick had ballooned inside her, his cock even then discharging copious amounts of his male nectar deep inside the recess of her tightly clenching pussy.

Bob's cry of release began just as Joy's began to end, Dale pulled out of Marsha's fuck tunnel and crawled over towards his wife, placing his mouth over her still quivering lips, tasting the remains of her essence, savoring the delicate sweet taste as his tongue paid a light sweet homage to her still throbbing desires.

Cheryl now made her way back over to Bob where she then joined Marsha in licking up the last remaining traces of his very forceful, very powerful orgasm.

"Damn!" Bob declared happily. "That was incredible!"

"Yes, it was," Joy mewled happily, sighing contentedly again as Dale continued to sweetly lick and tickle her almost too sensitive little clit-prick. Finally forcing Dale away from her, she sat up looking towards Marsha. "Now, I think its someone else's turn," she said wickedly.

#

"What would you like us to do?" she asked her.

"Anything?" Marsha wondered hotly, the flush of desire and arousal still etched within her face.

"Just name it," Dale added in agreement with his wife.

"In your picnic basket, there should be some condoms." Dale remembered seeing them earlier and quickly rummaged through the basket until he'd found them. "Either of you have any qualms about ass fucking?" she asked pointedly.

"I'd prefer not," Bob said almost immediately. Dale and Joy had done so on occasion, though not frequently, but it wasn't Dale who volunteered, but Joy who volunteered him.

"Dale would be happy to!" she stated easily.

"Good! Then what I would like is for you to eat me while he does," Marsha explained. "I really enjoy that. Then if you and Bob wouldn't mind playing with my tits while I play with each of you," she added looking towards Cheryl, "that would really excite me!"

Moments later they were positioned exactly the way Marsha had instructed them. Dale lay beneath her on the blanket, his cock deeply embedded within the tight opening of her puckered ass. Joy happily lapping at the woman's gaping split as she spread it with her fingers, delighting in the funky taste of the woman's desires as well as the remnants of her husbands very recent spending.

Bob and Cheryl had taken up positions on either side of her, each lavishing the hard sensitive nipples of her breasts, tonguing, licking, and sometimes pulling or twisting them with their fingers. Marsha delighted herself even more fully as she held Bob's reawakened prick within her hand, her other hand likewise exploring the rich wet depths of Cheryl's pussy.

"This sorta what you had in mind?" Dale asked from beneath her as his prick gently slid in and out of her tight little opening. He could feel his wife's tongue literally vibrating the woman's clit, her hand occasionally grasping his cock, fondling his heavy ball sack as he continued fucking her in this fashion.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Marsha cried out in delight, the feel of twin lips assaulting her sensitive breasts, her fingers alive with the sensation of hardness in one hand and the wet slipperiness of Cheryl's sweet opening with the other, all the while with Joy's tongue dancing majestically back and forth across the surface of her blood-engorged clitoris. Dale's shaft, perfectly fitted inside her ass filled with immense pleasure and ecstasy, threatening to overload her senses as the orgy upon her lust filled body continued.

"Suck it! Suck it hard!" She now urged Joy. "Suck and fuck everything hard....NOW!" she all but demanded.

Minutes later Marsha erupted in a volcanic display of orgasmic delight that pierced the night sky with her cries of unbridled release.

#

They had all chosen to sleep in the following morning, getting up for an early refreshing shower where the girls treated themselves to a thorough washing by two of the camp officials who'd offered to wash them previously. Seeing this, both Dale as well as Bob agreed to a washing themselves by two of the attractive looking female attendants who were on call for the same type of service.

"That was nice," they'd all agreed afterwards as they headed for the dining tent, now hungrily refreshed and famished. They decided to spend the rest of the afternoon lounging out by the pool and relaxing.

"So whets the big ticket item on the schedule for this evening?" Dale asked.

The girls both laughed eyeing their husbands.

"Us!" Cheryl ventured.

"What do you mean us?" Bob questioned worriedly. He could see by the look on his wife's face that they'd obviously been up to something.

"Something Joy and I also signed up for while we were signing up for last night."

"Ah oh," Dale said just under his breath. "Now what have the two of you gotten us into?"

"Well, not you two...unless you decide you want to," Joy began. "But Cheryl and I both thought this sounded interesting, and very naughty..."

"And very fun," Cheryl interjected.

"But very naughty," Joy continued.

"Yes, very naughty," Cheryl said again.

"Ok, ok...it's VERY naughty, I got that already, but what is it?" Dale questioned exasperatedly.

The girls giggled frustrating the boys even more. "Tonight is the side by side solo competition," Joy told them.

"And just what exactly is that?" Bob asked.

"Oh, something I KNOW you'll enjoy," she informed her husband. "Anyway you should, you're always after me to do it for you," she said slyly, and watched as Bob's eyes opened even wider.

"Holy cow!" he exclaimed catching on.

"What?" Dale asked still not fully understanding.

"Tonight they're having the masturbation contest," Joy said. "But everyone who's entered will be on stage at the same time together. There will be points awarded for the most erotic self-pleasuring as voted on by the audience, the wildest, and the most intense orgasm."

"How the hell can they know or tell that for sure?" Bob asked.

"Well Marsha explained to us that we will be hooked up to some sort of monitoring device, though it won't detract from our physical appearances, not like we'll have a bunch of wires attached to us everywhere, just a couple."

"I see," Dale said still not sure how something like that would actually be able to work.

"Anyway, Cheryl and I thought it would be erotic as hell to not only compete side by side, but getting off on the fact that not only would the two of you be watching us while we did, that so would a great many others."

Bob was smiling broadly. The thought of sitting there in the audience watching his wife, and Joy along with several other female competitors was just the type of entertainment he could really get into.

"And..." Joy ventured. "There's obviously a competition for men too," she said. "And..."

"And?" Dale asked suspiciously.

"And, Cheryl and I signed the two of you up for it as well, if you want to," she added. "You certainly don't have to, but the two of us would certainly enjoy seeing it every bit as much as the two of you would enjoy seeing us."

"Shit Joy, we can go back to the Tipi right now and do that if that's all you want to see," Dale told his wife. "I'm not sure I'd feel real comfortable doing it up on stage beneath a spotlight with everyone else watching me!"

Joy frowned, even pouted in her little girl sorta way. "There's a lot of points towards the weekend prizes that can be awarded," she reminded him. "Points for most innovative self pleasuring, biggest cum-shot..."

"Biggest dick," Dale said looking towards his friend.

"I doubt that," Bob grinned, though he had fisted his prick briefly as the images of the two girls on stage danced in his head.

"Well, we'll see," Dale said suddenly surprising his wife. "No promises...but maybe, so we'll see."

"Tell you what," Joy said turning towards her friend, winking. "If you guys agree to do it for us, then we'll treat you to a little something special before hand to keep those aroused juices and interests going."

"Oh? And what might that be?" Bob asked excitedly, taking an even greater interest as his cock lurched suddenly even more aroused than it had been.

"First you agree, then we'll tell you," Cheryl stated laying down the challenge.

The boys looked at each other questioningly. "Hell Dale, I will if you will," Bob told him. "After everything else we've seen and done here so far, it's not like this would be all that much different or even difficult for us. I never thought I'd get used to walking around naked all the time, and now it feels so natural that I might have trouble keeping clothes on after we get back!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers