Camp X-TA-C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,470 Followers

That was true. Even Dale had to admit the freedom of being naked had been quite liberating to him as well. And the sight of so many men and women quite frequently fooling around in front of them whenever and wherever anyone really liked with only a handful of exceptions had kept him in a near constant state of arousal anyway.

"Well, being under the spotlight, I guess we really won't be able to see anyone in the audience, and if I just concentrate, and close my eyes..."

"And think about us," Joy offered with a smile.

"Certainly that," Dale agreed grinning as Joy reached over cupping one of Cheryl's breasts in her hand. "I guess I'd be up for it," he finished.

"I certainly hope so!" Joy gleefully stated, giving her husband a nice warm friendly hug as well as a teasing little cock pull of her hand as she embraced him. "And knowing how far you can shoot when you're really, really excited, you just might have a chance at the best cum-shot too!" she said proudly.

"Ah huh. Well, if you really want to see that, or help me at least be competitive, then I'm thinking we need the two of you to keep your end of the bargain and do something for us so that we can."

"Lets go!" Joy said standing up from the lounge chair.

"Back to the Tipi then?" Bob questioned with obvious excitement in his voice.

"No. Somewhere else where it will be even more exciting, more arousing for you to see," they told them.

"Yeah? And where would that be?" Dale wondered.

"Come with us," his wife told them then. "Cheryl and I noticed this a couple of days ago, and thought it might be fun. Especially for you two!" she added with a knowing look.

"Ah oh...here they go again!" Bob said rolling his eyes as he felt his wife taking his hand and begin leading him off behind her.

#

The girls quickly led their husbands over to one of several poolside cabanas that were serving drinks. Many of the resorts guests sat on stools or small tables enjoying themselves. "Order something, relax, and wait here," Joy told the two men. Then they watched as Joy approached the bar tender, whispering something in his ear. They watched the man smile nodding his head as he then began fixing the two of them their drinks.

"This should be interesting," Dale told his friend. "Knowing those two," he added shaking his head.

"No doubt," Bob agreed accepting their drinks from the bartender.

They then watched as the bartender walked over to the big screen TV that was located just up and behind the bar. Several times during their stay as they had passed by, they had both noticed that quite frequently there would be erotic, sensual armature type movies playing on the screen. They had even stopped and watched for a while, waiting for fresh drinks, or for the girls to return from the restrooms. Curious as to what movie might be playing, they were both stunned to suddenly see their wives enter into a room. A small bench, much like a massage table stood within the center of the small but well-lit room.

"I'll be damned!" Dale exclaimed in abject surprise. The bartender was grinning as he turned towards the two men.

"Enjoy," he spoke still grinning towards them. Several of the guests who'd been sitting nearby began turning their chairs towards the television so they could get a better view. Exclamations of "beautiful", or simple "Ooohs and Ahhhhs" began emanating from nearly everywhere. But even those weren't enough to detract from the vision of their wives up there on the screen. Seeing them on this closed circuit TV like this was incredibly erotic, especially knowing that at this very moment, that more than likely there were hundreds of guests watching their wives on TV just as they were.

The guys had watched their wives enter the room. Cheryl immediately seating herself on the edge of the comfortably padded massage bench with Joy standing in front of her between her spread legs.

"Fuck!" someone moaned from behind them. Dale took a brief moment to look off to the side to see who might have spoken, caught a motion from the bartender who was pointing towards Bob, then pointing at a sign up above the bar. Dale followed the point, saw Bob absentmindedly stroking himself, then back towards the sign which read: "No masturbating within twenty feet of the bar." Dale laughed, then poked Bob in the shoulder and pointed out the sign to him.

"Oh...sorry!" he mouthed in apology towards the bartender who merely continued to grin and acknowledged the obvious hardship of refraining himself. "They do look good together though don't they?" he stated simply, keeping both hands firmly wrapped around his drink now.

"Yes, they do!" Dale nodded. "Yes, they do."

Together they, along with several others, watched as Joy began strapping on a rather real looking penis-like dildo.

"Man!" Bob barely managed to breathe. And again, Dale could only sit mesmerized in total agreement with his friend. Looking decadently obscene now, Joy actually looked towards the camera and smiled before placing her rather large-sized phallus at the opening of Cheryl's wet glistening split. She used it to tease the hard little nubbin of her friend's pleasure center for several long moments before easing just the tip of the rubber penis into her friend's already juice-filled quim.

Once again the sound of several guests appreciations to the action on screen could be heard as Joy slowly eased the enormous looking prick inside her best friends pussy. Dale heard Bob suddenly laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I was just thinking, your wife's gonna fuck her even before you do." Dale laughed as well, realizing the truth of it, though up until now, he'd never even considered the possibility, at least, not until they had actually been here a few days anyway.

And Joy was fucking her now, nice slow smooth strokes in and out of Cheryl's pussy, the close-action lens of the camera occasionally zooming in to focus directly on Cheryl's swollen wet lips, the way they would cling to the rubberized prick as it pressed inside her, then clasping it equally as needful as she withdrew.

"Damn that's hot!" Dale heard the woman sitting next to him saying, glancing towards her noticing as he did that her fingers were deeply embedded deep within her own needful pussy. He then quickly turned to look back at the bartender, remembering the sign, but he was by that time as raptly involved in watching the screen, as was everyone else.

"I wonder if they actually ticket you, or kick you out of the bar for masturbating," Dale wondered half aloud. But either Bob hadn't heard him, or didn't care. Watching his wife being fucked by his best friends wife was simply too good to pay anything less than his full attention on.

Dale soon found himself just as mesmerized as everyone else seemed to be as Joy obviously fucked Cheryl ever and ever closer to orgasm. After it was obvious she had indeed climaxed, they all again watched as Joy knelt down between Cheryl's still outstretched legs and gingerly licked the still almost too sensitive lips and clit of her friends pussy. After an almost too short amount of time, the girls then stood switching places.

"Now you get to see you're wife fucking mine," Dale told his friend.

"Those are your wives?" The sexy looking blonde said who was sitting next to them.

"Sure are," he beamed proudly, once again noticing the woman's fingers remained deep within herself.

"Lucky man," she said with a wink, licking her lips. "I'd enjoy doing her myself!"

"Yes, yes I am....yes, we are," he amended looking towards Bob grinning just as he was.

At that moment the blonde stood scooting her chair between them. "Do you mind?" she asked.

"No, not at all," Bob smiled making more room for her. Seconds later she had wrapped each of her hands around their cocks and began slowly stroking them as all eyes returned back to the actions on the table. Dale quickly glanced towards the bartender, cognoscente of his earlier warning. But he too was still as raptly engrossed as was everyone else. Dale merely smiled, felt the pleasant teasing hand upon his prick, and watched delightfully as Cheryl began fucking his wife in ernst.

#

"So, do you think that will keep you horny enough until tonight?" Joy asked shortly after their return. Many had actually stood and applauded the two women, recognizing them both almost immediately.

"Are you kidding?" Dale blushed, standing up with the hardest, firmest erection he'd ever remembered even having before. Something that was duly noted by the barkeep as he wrote something down in one of his notebooks.

"And uh...this is Sandra," he said suddenly introducing the blonde who'd been sitting between he and Bob. "She ah...sorta,"

"I kept them nice and horny for you both," she said openly, shaking the girls hands. "But I really hope to fuck the two of you sometime before you leave here," she added with a lusty look. "My girlfriend and I are staying in Tipi number twenty if you want to look us up." They all watched in amazement as the woman left.

"I might just do that," Cheryl sighed watching her go. "I'm sure after what the two of you did, that you wouldn't mind now would you?" she questioned. Neither man said a word.

And Joy had been right too. Dale had never felt this aroused, this horny before. Even through dinner he had felt the leakage of precum dripping from his dick, periodically having to wipe the surplus away with his napkin.

"What time IS this thing anyway?" he asked.

"Getting anxious are we?" his wife asked. "Just don't squirt too soon," she warned him with a giggle. "You'll lose points for doing that."

"Fuck the points!" he stated half seriously. "I just wanna cum!"

"Soon baby...soon," she soothed him, giving his prick an affectionate little pat on its head.

"You'd better not touch it again," he warned her. "I'm serious...I'm so on the edge now!"

"Poor baby," she laughed along with Cheryl who'd overheard everything. "And to think, you're going to have to suffer through watching us first!"

Dale groaned, as did Bob, but they eagerly followed their wives into the auditorium.

#

As it turned out, there were over a dozen female participants involved in the contest. A row of chairs sat upon the well-lit stage with a single floodlight directed upon each of them. Dale noticed some attendants who quickly attached two nearly invisible wires to each woman, one somewhere near their breasts, and another far more intimately inserted between their legs. He also noticed what appeared to be some sort of digital readout above and behind each of them with some sort of measured meter reading, all of which currently read, "zero".

Each woman had been given a selection of various toys if they so chose to use one. Some had, some hadn't. He and Bob both noticed the girls had in fact selected a single toy each, one he was very familiar with as Joy actually owned one just like it. Cheryl had chosen a simple vibrating egg, which she quickly inserted though without turning it on. One by one, each of the women were given some basic instructions, along with the various rules of don'ts and do's and then asked if they were ready.

Once again, the woman who Bob and Dale were both now very familiar with came on stage and into the single spotlight.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for you're entertainment tonight, we have the men and women's solo masturbation contests. We'll begin first with the women's round, followed by the men's. As each has been instructed, there will be a maximum thirty minute time limit, though more points will be accumulated for the woman reaching an orgasm before the time limit is up without going over. Additional points will also be awarded for most intense orgasm, for most favored by the audience in presentation and performance, as well as for most erotic, provocative self masturbatory arousal. So...without further adue, Ladies?"

Marsha stepped away, the light, which had followed her diminished, and a single bright white spot light then singled out each one of the individual women sitting on stage. A buzzer sounded, and they were off.

#

What both Bob and Dale initially envisioned as a race really wasn't. Each woman quickly settled down into her own pleasuring routine. For some, they didn't even begin touching themselves between the legs immediately. Joy was one of those, taking the time to tickle her nipples with her fingers, caressing her breasts, as were one or two others. Only one woman seemed to immediately go to work with a rather large oversized dildo that she preferred sitting on, having stuck it to the seat of her chair where she now bounced up and down upon it rather vigorously. And as arousing as it was to watch initially, the repetitive action soon became redundant, drawing Dales attention elsewhere along with most everyone else. And though he certainly paid attention to his own wife, and to Cheryl, Dale observed several of the other women whom he found erotic and sensual to watch, gauging their performances against his wife as well as Bob's. Although Joy continued the breast fondling, she had now added the "finger flutters" as he had called them before when watching his wife masturbate for him in private. Just using the very tips of her fingers, she used them to play teasingly with herself, not quite penetrating, nor rubbing, but fluttering about her lips and clit without any preciseness nor routine. Something he knew felt good to her and further escalated her arousal and intensity before climaxing.

Cheryl had now turned on the vibrating egg she'd inserted earlier, spreading her pussy lips apart with one hand, pinching, sometimes rubbing her very obviously swollen clit with the other. "Very nice," Dale moaned enthusiastically for his friend. Cheryl's eyes were closed, her head tilted back slightly as she continued the gentle stimulation of herself, occasionally inserting perhaps one, then two fingers inside, drawing them upwards to taste of her own juices before using them to coat each of her hard thick extended nipples, then placing them once again inside herself. "Nice touch," Dale admitted to his friend.

"Joy's doing pretty well too," Bob ventured, turning Dales attention back towards his own wife. She had in fact now turned on the rotating 'rabbit' vibrator as it was called, inserting just the tip of it inside herself, leaving a portion of the rolling vibrating unit exposed which allowed everyone to see most clearly. He watched as Joy teased herself with it, suddenly fucking inwards, driving the toy ever deeper inside the wanton hungry cavity of her sex, withdrawing it so that just the tip lay at the very entrance, gleaming with the juices of her desire as she then switched, using her fingers once again to tickle-flick her clit-nub with, or rub vigorously back and forth before once again returning to the battery-operated toy.

"That redhead over there is doing pretty well too!" Bob said breathlessly. "I think the girls are going to have some stiff competition with her!"

He was right too. Dale watched as the full breasted redhead lifted her tits, able to easily suck each one, her nipples long and extended which she twisted and pulled on with a great deal of force. Likewise, with pussy lips especially long and flexible, she would stretch them on either side of her pussy, pulling, twisting, and yanking on these much to the delight of several appreciative sounds coming from the audience.

"Ok, as horny as this is...its nerve wracking too!" Bob whispered over towards Dale. The time continued ticking away, but already three women had climaxed far before the end of the competition, though appearing to be striving for multiple climaxes perhaps.

"I wonder if doing that scores points too?" Dale questioned.

"Don't know, maybe!" Bob said wondering the same thing.

And again, the digital displays behind each of the women seemed to be registering some sort of heightened arousal level, Cheryl, Joy, the redhead and one other woman all teetering near the top of the ranges very closely together. Another reading of four, five then six orgasmic levels having been reached, though all appeared to be somewhere mid-range of whatever measurements were being taken.

"How much longer?" Dale asked worriedly, though Bob directed his gaze towards the timed clock off to the side on the stage.

"Less than ten minutes now," Bob affirmed worriedly.

Minutes later it was down to three by Dales calculations. All of the other women had climaxed, with one having come twice now, though her second orgasm was still barely towards the top of the designated range on the meter. Cheryl, Joy as well as the buxom redhead seemed to be striving for that last second, pussy clenching, cunt throbbing release that would tip the scale in their favor.

"Ah oh...there it is, that look," Bob stated. Sure enough, the meter Cheryl was hooked up to began to move ever rapidly upwards, within moments surpassing any of the readings of the other women, though still several points away from maximum. "She's coming now," he pronounced, watching her face. "I've seen that look too many times before," he said smiling. "But it does look like it's going to be a pretty good one at least," he added hopefully. Sure enough, Cheryl began to shake and quiver almost spasmodically in her seat, sucking her lips, her toes even curling in ecstasy as she climaxed. The low long groan of pleasure finally exploding from her lips, the sudden squeal of delight as wave after wave of intense satisfying pleasure overcame her.

"Nice one!" Dale agreed though he once again worriedly glanced towards the clock still ticking away. Less than three minutes remained.

Both to his relief and consternation, the redheaded beauty wasn't that far behind Cheryl when she finally came, doing so with a thrashing and a vocalization of pleasure that near filled the auditorium, causing many to applaud her orgasmic release with a myriad of moans and groans, many of which sounded like orgasmic releases as well. Her peak topped Cheryl's own by but a fraction or so, but it was enough, giving her the edge in what appeared to be orgasmic intensity.

Worriedly Dale continued watching the clock, ticking away, less than a minute now. But there was one little thing he knew that everyone else didn't. Somehow, someway, Joy had the uncanny ability to almost climax at will. But the longer she refrained, the more intense her orgasms could be. He wasn't sure this would top the redheads though, but he knew without any doubt Joy was milking this for all she was worth. She had tossed her toy aside now, merely using her hands and fingers to stimulate. When she began to actually slap her clit with the palm of her hand, the other with pressed fingers inside, Dale knew she was teetering on the edge.

"Come on baby...come on!" He urged unnecessarily. Seconds ticked down ever closer to ten...nine, suddenly she was convulsing, squirting, spurting, thrashing, screaming, yelling, spurting squirting...five...four....streamers of nectar flying from within the opening of her pussy to land with forceful splats upon the stage, three...two...one!"

Dale glanced at the meter...he screamed, actually standing in exaltation as had several others. Her climax had shown her to have exceeded those of the redheads by nearly a full point!

"Holy fucking cow!" Bob exclaimed in wonder and surprise. "And she squirted in doing it too!"

"Yes..she did!" Dale finally managed to say, feeling somewhat spent now himself though his cock had remained rock-hard, almost painfully so the entire time.

#

And then it was their turn!

Nervously, both Bob and Dale went up on stage, given instruction, and offered a variety of creams, lotions or lubricants should they desire any. To his surprise, only six men had even entered the competition, and only one sporting a prick that was as large, perhaps slightly larger than Bob's.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,470 Followers