All Comments on 'Campground Tour'

by BlondeKaryn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lucky girl

this here story made me wish that i had me a place to go to walk around as a female. to luck upon me a guy who was interested in me as a woman. then i get to taste his cock and cum. may been hard to leave and not let him satified me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree

I agree with the first comment on your story. I too feel wonderful when I dress up and a man looks at me and sees a sexy attractive woman. It makes me feel great to be treated as a woman and in return I love sucking cock and getting fucked - like a woman. Please tell us more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cd heaven

enjoyed the story although wish it was longer. I'm also a crossdresser of many years and there's nothing as exciting and sexual as having a man that treats and uses you as a woman.The feelings created by having a strange cock in your mouth or deep into your man cunt is difficult to describe. Either place, when you feel the cum shooting in you it's all you can do to hold back from shooting your own load. I've become a cock whore and a slut during my years. Generally I go out every evening in search of meat to fill my holes. Work the parks, truck stops, rest areas on highways, ABS locations of which there are 3 within a few miles of where I live. In addition, due to my years of putting out I've established a good size stable of local men to service regularily. I always attempt to take at least 15 to 20 per day and on many days will take more than 20 and have taken 43 in one day. I always try to get 1000 or more per year and generally meet that goal. The way I see it if you have a "pussy" and a mouth use them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He Knew!

Even if the story is fiction, I know only one crossdresser with a lady like voice. Otherwise? Rewrite the ending.

njmale4u4funsussexnjmale4u4funsussexalmost 6 years ago
loved it

pretty good, definitely enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes having him not know was a real turn on. And my panties would have been full of semen from my little soft clitty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous