Camping

Story Info
The beginning of relationship. A little head in the woods.
1k words
4.12
17.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the first time we met I knew there was something special there. We were both young in our early twenties and had been in long and real relationships before. So we both knew better than to just jump full fledged into a relationship. Or so we thought.

After about the third time we had met the friend that introduced us planned a camping trip and we were both invited. I had that feeling in my gut that something was going to happen but I really enjoyed his company so I felt it necessary to withhold from sex for the time being so that a firm relationship could build. All day setting up camp, swimming in the spring fed water, and sitting around the fire there had been sexual tension between the two of us. Everyone could feel it and we would not be the only couple that night to enjoy the pleasures of another person's company.

As everyone was slowly making their way away from the fire and into their designated tents, I informed him I could not sleep and went to sit on a blanket down by the water. You see, I was familiar with this campsite and the only place you could see the stars was by the river outside of the protection of the trees. It was dark here away from the fire. Although there was always the threat of snakes, alligators, and who knows what else I found the feel of seclusion and the sound of the rushing water calming. It was not long before he joined me on the blanket. It was never awkward between us nor has it been as our relationship has continued on.

We both sat there in the silence. It was so comforting just having his presence there. It had been over a year since I had been in a relationship. I had had sexual partners between then and now but it was always purely physical and never had felt intimate. As a matter of fact thinking back I think I preferred it that way. My last relationship had lasted three years and ended with me being more hurt then him. I was terrified of feeling the sting of rejection again. This felt different while there was an immense amount of physical attraction between the two of us, there was also something else. Something that made it feels that something in the world just "clicked" into place.

I could not fight my attraction to him any longer I knew I was going to go back on my word and be with him tonight. I wanted it so bad. I could feel it in my mind, my heart, and, at the time, most importantly in the warmth between my legs. Without saying anything I started kissing him. Slowly at first, then more fiercely within the minute. It wasn't long before I was straddling him. With our tongues fully entangled in one another I slowly move my hands down his back. The warmth of his body felt so good mixed with the heat and humidity of a Florida night. It didn't take long for his hands to find my breast, easily accessible under the white tank top I was wearing to "sleep" in. You could tell he was wary, not wanting to overstep his boundaries. In order to encourage him I slipped a hand down to the top of his pants and slipped some fingers in and rubbed the skin underneath his elastic waist band. With my encouragement his hands slowly grazed down my very fit stomach and started going under the edge of my pants. He continued until he felt the warm moist. He rubbed my clit slowly then brought his hand back out to taste my wetness on his fingers. I would later find out that the taste of me made him harder than almost anything.

I was so turned on by this that I could no longer hold back. I pushed him down on his back and kissed him slowly down his front side until I was at the edge of his of his pants. I slipped my tongue out and licked the edge slowly. Then I pulled his pants down to expose his fully hardened cock, trailing kisses the entire time. I slowly kissed the places in between his legs where his thigh met his groin. I traced my tongue from one side to the other, kissing his tip. It felt so warm and already there was a bit of wetness at the tip. I flicked it with my tongue. I then moved my hands down and slowly stroked him while I massaged his balls in my other hand. I heard him groan and the excitement of pleasing him made me even wetter. I then took the tip of his cock in my mouth. Closing my lips around it just past the head and played with the tip with my tongue. I heard him moan yet again. I then pulled him out and ran my tongue down both sides of his erection and the top and bottom. When this was completed I took each of his balls one at a time in my mouth before putting his cock back in my mouth.

By this time I was so utterly turned on just the tip was not going to work for me and I took his whole member deep into my throat. It was difficult I was not used to being this wet. Therefore I had never taken a lover completely in my mouth. It was not long before I was gagging on his hard dick. So I moved him back out. I began sucking on him with a passion and it was not long before I had his entire erection in my mouth again. I was dripping by this time. I continued the pattern until he was finished. He then moved his hand down between my legs. He was shocked to find me so wet. He didn't know either that a woman could enjoy giving so well. He eased a finger in and rubbed around. It was a matter of seconds before I was cuming.

It was amazing not only had I never before cum without actually having intercourse but I had also never enjoyed giving head before so much that I completely finished. Because we had both been satisfied, I decided maybe I would stick with my original plan of not giving myself to him completely for a while. I knew it would be difficult but I thought it would be worth it.