Camping in Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
661 Followers

Finally I collapsed against her, the oil and my come rubbing all over our chests as I kissed her passionately. I released her wrist cuffs and rolled her over on top of me allowing her to rub her full breasts against my hairy chest. She collapsed on me with a satisfied sigh.

"That was so good," I gasped as my breathing returned to normal.

She smiled, "You came good."

"So did you, both times." I sighed.

"Three times, I had a small one while you were shaving me." Kelly gave me an innocent look knowing that she's not allowed to hide her orgasms from me. Even when masturbating I want to know when she's coming. She just opened herself up to punishment. "Now we have to wash again," she added quickly.

"No problem, I got that covered." I gently rolled her off of me, sat up and tossed a few larger logs on the fire then tied Kelly's wrists together with a scratchy piece of hemp. I lit a kerosene lantern, grabbed two towels then on wobbly legs I led her naked through the dark woods for a few dozen yards. With her wrists tied she was a bit off balance but soon we reached the edge of the lake.

The nearly full moon had just risen; it was bright and silvery casting a surprisingly bright light on everything, flooding the world with a blue white light that also helped to darken the shadows of the surrounding woods. At the edge of the lake were a small beach and dock glowing silver in the moonlight. I set our towels and lantern on the dock and lead my sub into the water, the sandy/muddy lake bed feeling cool and squishy between our toes. The water was the perfect temperature, warm yet cool enough to be refreshing on a hot steamy night and we were soon shoulder deep in the lake rubbing our hands over each other cleaning off the residue of our recent passion. Having been ages since either of us skinny dipped the feeling of the lake water flowing against our skin had us excited again in a matter of minutes. In the bright moonlight Kelly looked so sexy and desirable, her skin took on a silvery sheen that exemplified her wonderful smile and her kawaii dimples. The moonlight was bright enough for me to enjoy the sight of her breasts buoyed up in the lake water as they bobbed from our play. Before I knew it I was hard and throbbing again. I pulled her tight against me and my cock poked her tummy. "For me?" she smiled.

"You helped make it, you're going to help take care of it," I said and she smiled and put her bound wrists over my head. We kissed, holding each other tight and enjoying the feeling of the lake water against our skin and our heated groins grinding against each other's.

I reached down and cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her up, her legs instinctively wrapped around my waist and my cock head was poised at her pussy "Ready?"

Her eyes were rolling as my cock head poked at her pussy lips. "Please don't tease," she groaned. I let her sink down slowly on my cock until she was completely pegged on my throbbing pole. "This is so wild," she gasped, "It feels like I'm hanging on your cock!" I let go of her ass and she suddenly realized that she really was hanging from my cock, her only other support came from her bound wrists on the back of my neck.

"Like it?"

"It's so deep..." she leaned back against her bonds forcing the last millimeter of my cock into her receptive body.

I hooked my arms under her legs and grasped her ass and began to raise and lower Kelly on my cock, enjoying the feeling of her inner flesh rippling along the length of my cock as I fucked her on my unmoving pole. Her pussy sucked at my dick on each upstroke causing electric shivers to travel up my spine. I watched as her tits bobbled weightlessly in the water, her nipples erect in the cool waters of the lake. She began to shimmy her hips in time with my thrusts making each plunge into her pussy more erotic. Concentric rings from our gentle love making circled us and covered the surface of the lake and shimmered silver in the moonlight.

The erotic nature of the situation was getting to her as she threw her head back and groaned "I'm going to come again!" and began to emit little yelps and moans of passion that echoed off the surrounding woods. However I had a feeling we should stop, the lake water was washing away her natural lubricant and penetrations were slowly becoming less pleasurable. She appeared to be so far gone in her own rapture but finally she froze and sadly said "Jamaica" our initial safe word. Tears were forming in her eyes and she looked hurt. "Sorry, it's so wonderful, but it's too painful."

"No problem, I was ready to stop too." And I began carrying her to the shore.

"I'm so close... so close..." she was nearly weeping in frustration.

"No problem sweetie," I said and kissed her cheeks as I carried her out of the lake and on to the dock, my cock still embedded in her warm flesh.

There on the dock I carefully eased my cock out of her dry pussy, lifted her arms over my head and stood before her. "Suck me," I commanded. She simply smiled and knelt before me on the towels and took my cock onto her mouth. Her lips locked around the flange of the head of my cock and her tongue gently began stroking the head of my cock that she held captive. Then she took more of my cock in, little by little, her tongue always sliding over the ultra sensitive underside of my pole causing my knees to tremble. Soon she was gently moaning around my pole as she slid it in and out of her warm wet mouth. The sounds of her slurping on my cock mingled with the sounds of the frogs and crickets. I heard another sound and looked down and sure enough, her tied hands were buried in her crotch. I was in a generous mood so I let her continue to please herself.

There's something intensely erotic about being sucked off by a large breasted woman in bondage, but when it happens while you're standing outdoors in the shimmering moonlight on a hot August night it's magic. Kelly felt the magic too as she licked and slobbered on my cock taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat with each eager swallow. Her head bobbed up and down my pole and her saliva ran down my balls and her chin on to her big jiggling breasts.

"My God can you suck a cock!" I shouted just to hear my voice echo through the valley. That seemed to spur her on and suddenly she was deep throating me, the head of my cock pressed into her tight throat. Her bound hands came up to caress my balls and one of her fingers explored the opening to my anus.

"Enough! On your elbows and knees!" My order was just what she wanted to hear. With a huge smile she eased my cock out of her mouth, her saliva glistened in the moonlight as she spun around and fell forward onto her elbows and presented me with her round luscious ass and pussy to plunder as I wanted.

"Gods yes!" gasped Kelly as my hand caressed her ass, the red lines from the earlier flogging nearly faded. "Please don't tease me, just fuck me, fuck your woman!" she gasped.

I was right in my guess that being tied up and forced to suck my cock in plain view of God and the entire world turned her on. Her juices were again running down her inner thighs and her pussy was swollen and ready for my cock. Again I marveled at the appetite of this woman and thanked any deity that put me in her life. I put the head of my cock at her wet hole and eased in, the sight of her pussy swallowing my cock almost made me come right there. I eased all the way in her hot pussy a little bit at a time, soaking my cock in her abundant juices. I pressed in as deep as possible getting used to being held deep inside her body until she began to whimper with her own need. Then I began to fuck.

There was no other name for what I did to her, it was not lovemaking, it was plain ruthless fucking. I pulled out until only the head of my cock remained inside her, then slammed full length back into her body, trying to drive as deep into her as possible. I kept the pace steady and the strokes brutal. The sound of my groin slapping against her wet crotch echoed through the country side but was soon drown out by her rhythmic cries of passion as she squealed in delight with every gut slamming stroke I dealt her. Her ass rippled and her breasts swayed wildly every time my groin collided with her. "Harder!" she urged in rhythm with my fucking strokes.

I was out of my mind with lust as I watched my cock sheath in her pussy over and over. The scent of her excitement reached my nostrils and drove me insane with the need to fill her with my sperm. I pushed harder at the end of each stroke, her hips slamming back to meet mine. "So deep!" she growled. "I can feel you in my guts! Don't stop, just fuck me senseless!"

Her cries and gasps sent me over the edge. I grabbed her hips and started slamming into her harder and faster, fucking her as brutally as possible. "Mine!" I cried "This pussy is all mine!"

"Yes!" she shrieked "Just fuck it, fuck me, JUST FUCK!" she was suddenly shrieking as her orgasm tore through her body. The clutching of her pussy set off my orgasm to and I lost control of my hips, pounding into her wildly as I pumped my come into her pussy. Our mutual screams of passion filled the night air as she collapsed to the dock and I eased down on top of her, my cock still pumping volley after volley of my sperm deep into her receptive womb. After what seemed like hours my orgasm began to subside, and my cock began softening inside of her. She squeezed my softening cock with her well trained pussy muscles a couple of times.

"Oh lord how I love camping with you Master!" she gasped as we recovered our breath. Soon we would stagger back to the camp site and sleep under the stars next to the fire in each other arms and tomorrow would be another day of exploration of each other's limits, but right then we just lay on the dock luxuriating in the closeness of each other and the afterglow of our perfect orgasms.

Duleigh
Duleigh
661 Followers
12