All Comments on 'Camping with Anna Ch. 03'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Tale

These people make you

you really care for them. Please continue with significant

events right up to the present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

The further the story goes the more I fall in love with these two girls.

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 16 years ago
Sweet and tender

You have such a sweet way with the developing sexual bond between these two girls, and you never lose sight of the tenderness in their relationship. This is hot sex with a light touch. Brilliant.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 16 years ago
Very nice series

The first three contributions to this series are very good. Your writing is excellent, and nice easy-to-read style, yet very erotic. You do a wonderful job reeling the reader in with both great plot and sexiness. Looking forward to future contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another good chapter

Like all of your work, spectacular. Keep writing, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loving Anna!

Another erotic installment! Thanks for sharing these adventures.

bobmbobmover 16 years ago
omigod

you've done it again. thanks... keep doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

I felt as if I were there watching the whole time, and wish I could have been, to see the spectacular show.

Thank you, and I hope to read the sequel about dinner with Fiona, I know it will be incredibly hot and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SEQUEL???

Perhaps with Fiona joining in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent series!

Very well written, completely believable too! Keep it going with a sequel including Fiona?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is Fiona in Ch. 4

Love the stories so far, my mind is wanting more!!

From another Adelaidian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great to read an Australian story that is refreshing in it's style and use of erotic and passionate emotional language. You have captured the thrill of first love, thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Repetition

I've read all 3 parts of this story and I've read 3 times how Catherine was taken by a selfish boy who only wanted to use her skinny body so he could belittle her to his friends and how she met her friend Anna playing tennis, etcetera, etcetera. You don't have to repeat the details in each section of the story. It wastes time re-reading it each time and it ruins the story.

I was seriously disappointed with this part of the series. You wasted a golden opportunity to really expand your story by taking it from the beach to the policewomen's home and turning it into a real sexcapade. It was apparent that the cop wanted the girl's bodies so you should have made it part of the story. Perhaps part 4 could be coming up??

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955over 5 years ago
Really hot series

Great story and well written. You could anticipate the cunnilingus at the end but the build-up was perfect.

GradStudentGradStudentover 3 years ago
Love story

Written with such passion. Beautiful story of young love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great part of your story. I hope to see more from you and maybe hear about the rest of your vacation.

diverbossdiverboss8 months ago

Please continue this srtory, it's good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous