Camping with Anna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We waded deeper, surprised and invigorated by the sea's chilly embrace, shrieking as the icy water reached our knees, then our thighs and then suddenly swirled around our loins, surging and invading our hot, tender cunts.

Suddenly Anna stumbled and fell, pulling me down with her, and we both disappeared under the water, coming up a few seconds later completely drenched - coughing, spluttering and laughing.

I turned to Anna, and taking her in my arms, shouted so loud that had there been anyone on the beach, they would have had no doubt of my feelings for the goddess by my side.

"Darling, I love you! You are absolutely perfect."

Then I kissed her. As our lips met, she responded spontaneously and passionately, forcing her tongue into my mouth, seeking out my own. Her lips were wet and salty and her tongue was hard and hot as she made love to my mouth.

When she broke our kiss, I was panting with desire for her, and when she reached down to lift my top off over my head, I raised my arms in total surrender and let her have her way. She pulled off my top, took my hand, and led me back towards the shore.

When we reached the water's edge, she dropped my top on the sand then slid my shorts down to my ankles. Impatiently I kicked them off.

Standing naked with her on the beach, I felt more alive than ever before in my life. All of my senses were alert and tuned to our surroundings. My heart was racing and my breath was coming in excited sobs. No one had ever made me feel like this and I worshipped her for it.

I reached out to take off her top but she brushed my hand away.

"No Darling, let me do it for you. Let me do everything."

Without taking her eyes from mine, she unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top and making her way slowly to the bottom, teasing me with a brief glimpse of her firm round breasts before slipping her top from her shoulders to reveal her full and ripe mounds crowned with hard, pointed nipples, swollen with desire like my own.

I desperately wanted to reach out and touch her but the expression on her face told me, "No Catherine. Wait! Be patient."

She undid the top button of her shorts, lowered the zip, and then in one easy, fluid movement she dropped both her shorts and panties to her ankles and stepped out of them.

We were both naked, and eagerly I feasted my eyes on her firm, young body, wet and glistening in the sun.

She took my hand and, sinking to her knees, pulled me down until I was kneeling with her. Then she kissed me.

Without breaking our kiss, she pushed me backwards until I was lying on my back on the cold, wet sand and she was next to me, then on top of me, one of her legs between mine, her thigh pressed firmly against my aching sex.

She started to pull away.

"No Anna. Please," I begged. I didn't want our kiss to end. I wanted her to hold me in her arms forever.

"Hush Darling, trust me," she whispered, the passion in her voice making it a little shaky and husky.

She moved to kneel by my side, sliding her hand lightly over my body, caressing my tiny breasts, teasing my nipples into small hard points of desire with her finger tips, tracing a line down across my flat stomach and lightly brushing my sex before finally coming to rest between my thighs and gently forcing my legs apart.

I could feel the cool breeze on my wet pussy lips and I shivered a little - but it was excitement, not the wind causing me to shudder and moan. I was lying naked on the sand, my legs open, my smooth, bald pussy totally exposed. Without looking, I knew the beach was deserted and we were alone. In a way, I was a little disappointed.

I felt something wet brush my stomach, and opened my eyes to see Anna lowering her head to my sex, her damp hair hanging forward and tickling my smooth, sensitive skin.

She reached up and took her hair in her hand, then bunching it up she pushed it to one side and behind her neck so that I could see her beautiful face and exactly what she was going to do to me. I lifted my head to watch, and shuddered as she blew gently on my tingling pussy, then I moaned with delight as she covered my sex with her hot mouth.

She knew that my juices, the cool breeze and the caressing puff of air from her cheeks would prepare me for the scorching heat of her lips and tongue, and I responded as she knew I would, spreading my legs wider, arching my back and thrusting my hips forward for her to devour me completely.

She looked up and smiled.

"That's it, Catherine. I know what you want. Now just relax and let me do you."

She lowered her head again, slowly running her tongue the length of my slit and I closed my eyes as my head collapsed back onto the sand.

I was aware of the sound of the surf and the water lapping gently against the shore just a few feet away. I could hear the screeching seagulls wheeling overhead. For a moment, I wondered what they would make of us from their vantage point far above. Sure, they could fly, wheel and soar through the heavens but I was certain that they had never experienced any pleasure like this. I knew by their anguished squeals that they saw us and were jealous.

Anna parted my pussy lips with the tip of her tongue and slid it between the delicate, petal-like folds of my labia, savouring my juices before thrusting her tongue deep into my vagina, using it like a tiny penis to fuck me.

I had often wondered why she rarely went out with any of the guys at school, even though she was always being asked out on dates. Even the guys at the tennis club tried, but she didn't seem at all interested. Now I knew the answer and I considered myself the luckiest person in the world to have had her as a friend for all those years and now as my lover.

As I lay in the sun with the cool breeze on my skin, I could feel the first faint stirrings of an approaching orgasm. Anna sensed it too and pressed the flat of her tongue against my clit, lapping and teasing it with long, slow, firm, regular strokes.

She was wonderful and I felt my clit grow as it became swollen and engorged with blood until I thought it would burst. My whole body tensed and I knew that the muscles in my legs, stomach, chest and arms would be visible as I strained, preparing for the crushing wave of pleasure that was about to come.

As I approached the edge of that delightful precipice, Anna changed what she was doing and simply ran the tip of her tongue around my clit in a circular motion, not actually touching the tiny nub, but encouraging it to emerge further from its protective hood eagerly in search of stimulation.

Teetering on the edge of oblivion, every part of my body and mind was straining in preparation for the final assault that would give me what I now so desperately needed.

I placed my hands on the back of Anna's head and pressed gently, letting her know that it was time.

She understood immediately, and took my throbbing clit between her lips and sucked, at the same time using her tongue to flick the thousands of very sensitive nerve ends in the tip.

Silently, I counted each agonising lash of her tongue as she tortured my aching clit.

One, two... I could feel my orgasm building, throbbing and pulsing deep inside me.

Three, four, five... I fought it. I wanted to hold out, hoping this glorious, agonising ecstasy could go on for ever.

Six, seven...

"Oh God!" I could hear myself moaning, beseeching; begging and pleading for help as I tried desperately to hold on.

Eight... I realised I was not breathing and my body was shaking uncontrollably.

Nine, ten, eleven...

"Fuck! No more! Please! Please Anna no more. Please! Please Anna, pleeeeeease."

What she was doing was taking me to a point way, way beyond my endurance, but in spite of my words she knew that I was begging her NOT to stop.

Twelve... I was on the verge of fainting but I was desperate to hold on to the threads of consciousness lest I miss the exquisite agony that was about to engulf me.

Thirteen...

"Oh shit yes. Oh fucking yes." I realised I was screaming but I couldn't and didn't want to stop. I couldn't be silent. I wanted the whole world to know about my joy.

Fourteen...

"Oh fuck." I was going to lose it. My body was going to betray me no matter what I wanted.

Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen...

"Ahhhhhhh..." I growled, resisting the inevitable, deliberately torturing myself, trying to hold back to prolong and maximise the pleasure, but my body had other ideas. It was as if it had a mind of its own and simply couldn't take any more.

Eighteen...

"Ahhhh.... Fuuuuuuuck...!"

I couldn't do anything more - my body was now in control. I surrendered to a blazing sheet of white light that exploded in my brain obliterating all my other senses and the dam in my loins burst, releasing a fiery, raging torrent that flooded my cunt and filled my whole body.

As my orgasm raged and consumed me I thought I was going to die, and at that moment I'd have happily surrendered my future as a trade for what I was experiencing. All those times alone in my room it had never been anything like this, not even close, and what Anna was giving me was more, so much more than I could have ever possibly imagined.

I was totally lost, completely immersed; a willing prisoner held captive by a massive orgasm that seemed to go on and on forever, and when eventually it began to subside, Anna used her talented tongue to drive me back towards another peak that unbelievably threatened to be even more intense than the first.

As she licked my ravenous cunt, I felt it flood and fill to overflowing with my juices. I was rocked to the core as it began to spasm, once, twice, three times and on continuously as I came for the second, third, possibly even a fourth or fifth time. It was all so blurred I couldn't separate where one orgasm finished and the next one started, and I could feel my cunt squirting my cum into her mouth, every precious drop of which she hungrily devoured.

It was ages before my body stopped shaking and my breathing returned to something like normal. As I descended from the lofty heights of ecstasy, Anna kept her mouth lovingly pressed to my cunt, tenderly savouring the results of her work and protecting my sensitive sex from the elements.

Only when she knew I was ready did she lift her head and come to lie by my side, making sure she kept her thigh between my legs, pressed firmly against my tender and throbbing pussy. Anna smiled and taking me in her arms, kissed me tenderly. I could taste my sweet juices on her lips.

Eventually she stood and helped me to my feet. She picked up our clothes and taking my hand, led me back to the car that was waiting patiently for us in the car park.

It wasn't alone. There was a big, square, silver four-wheel drive parked next to my old, somewhat battered VW; I looked around for a sign of the occupants, but they were nowhere to be seen. As we put on some dry clothes then drove off I wondered if they were somewhere in the sand hills watching us. I hoped so.

When we reached the main road, Anna picked up her cell phone and dialled a number.

After a few seconds she said, "Hi it's Anna. Is that offer still good?"

She sat silently for a moment listening to what was, I guess, a positive response, because she said, "That's great. I have the address. We'll see you there about seven."

She ended the call, put down the phone, turned to me, and smiled. I leaned over, lifted her hair, and kissed her lovingly on the back of the neck.

The next stop had to be somewhere for lunch. I was starving. Then it would be on to Port Fairy and dinner with Fiona.

12