All Comments on 'Can I Be This Lucky?'

by Lowendtheory

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT Trans sex

Great story... le tme know what happens at her place~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So very sorry...

...I meant to give you 5 stars, but my my mouse has a mind of it's own sometimes. Hope to see part two soon.

LowendtheoryLowendtheoryover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank for the comments & votes! Part 2 has been submitted, so should be up shortly. =)

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowalmost 11 years ago
Good

This was hot! A few notes though; don't use texting language in flowing texts like this, write out first instead of 1st and so on. I would also reccomend using an editor from this site to give your story that final polish. Otherwise it was really good and hot!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Parts Of This Were Very Familiar...

...And the story was well written. I wish there was a little more background, actually where we come from is varied and all over the map, so to speak. A lot of us you would never know and work incredibly hard to hide in plain site... because we had to in order to stay alive, let alone safe. Of course she was scared, and written with just the right level of hidden paranoia that's always there. Thank you for a nice story, and you should write more... because you write well. Unfortunately Cheers! --- Josie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous