All Comments on 'Candy'

by Pablojr2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

Best story all month....maybe even this year...

Very well written, just the right pace, and just the right amount of sexual passion....

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I can't help but agree-

this was a very good piece. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME

This story is def one of the best stories i have ever read keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
next

He still could use a blowjob and maybe she would like him in her ass ?

Pablojr2Pablojr2about 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

I appreciate all the feedback; it helps motivate and guide me in my future efforts!

PH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Teens in bikinis

My daughter has a group of friends that come over to use our pool. I have been very lenient about the type of bikinis they wear and even let then tan topless. I caught my daughter and a boy having sex one night by the pool. I told her it was cool as long as they were safe. But I told her it was hard for me to see all these sexy girls parading around and not be able to do anything myself. She set me up with one of her friends and now whenever we have a group over to swim, we spend most of the time getting laid. I haven't fucked my daughter yet, but have been with four of her teen friends. I wouldn't mind fucking Kaylee though. She likes to ride on top and I think that would be fun to have her ride me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Probably' one of the stories of my dreams. Everything is perfectly balanced. Only personal opinion is that I would have preferred a bit more dominance of Candy's but that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPablojr2@Pablojr2
I'm an artistic romantic, with an active imagination, and I like to escape into my fantasy world quite frequently. I belong to a wonderful woman who loves, supports, and encourages me. Who knows....maybe i'll discover a hidden talent in my writing. I want to thank everyone ...