Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy could feel it too; he seemed to get even larger than he was before, and she could barely believe that she was accommodating the whole thing. She noticed his quick breathing and especially the increasing speed and force with which he pounded into her. She knew it was time, and she had planned for this moment too. One advantage to having an over-protective parent si the fact that you're always prepared, and she was. She was the one with the ace up her sleeve, and the control shifted in an instant.

"Oh my God, Baby, you feel so incredible!" Gary gasped. "I'm... going to..."

At that moment, to his surprise, Candy wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down close to her, and whispered in a breathy voice, "Stay in me, Daddy...." Saying it out loud brought about her own orgasm, and she could feel her muscles clenching down around him.

He knew there was no defense against that, and attempted to pull out of her, but she was too fast, and locked her legs around his back and held him against her. "Baby! I"m going...to... " he pleaded as he tried to escape, but it was no use. He seemed to be right where she wanted him, and there was nothing he could do about it. He was amazed at her strength.

"Fill me with your love, Daddy...." she whispered, "I want to feel all of it."

And with that, Gary's body tensed, and was rocked with an explosive orgasm, and he could feel himself filling her with his cum, pulse after pulse, until there was nothing left.

____

Candy could feel the warm fluid inside her, and even some spilling out. The sensation totally satisfying her. They held tight to each other for a long time, until the shaking subsided, and he laid helplessly on top of her with his eyes closed, breathing heavily. She finally released him, and allowed him to sit up. He gazed down at her innocent form; almost embarrassed. Her eyes were closed, and she was just laying there. He suddenly worried that she might be regretting what had just happened.

"Baby, are you OK?" he asked her. "How do you feel?"

She opened her eyes, which revealed the glint of a tear, and she looked up at him with a dazed smile and calmly said, "Beautiful, Daddy. I feel just beautiful...."

12