Capramendes, the Milkmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason felt a trickle of liquid against his tongue, sweet like strawberries and cream. The trickle became a steady stream and the back of his mouth started to fill up.

Don't swallow. Fucking don't swallow.

Capramendes pinched his nose shut with her other hand. Jason was getting his medicine whether he liked it or not.

He swallowed. The sweet liquid slid down his throat.

Capramendes removed her nipple from his mouth and Jason desperately coughed and retched as he tried to expel the fluid from his body. It was no good. Her tainted milk had already reached his stomach and he could feel its warmth spreading out through his body.

"Now let's give that a chance to work," Capramendes said.

She walked away and came back with a three-legged stool in one hand and a metal pail in the other. A milking stool and a milkmaid's pail, Jason thought. He'd seen objects like them in the costume romances his wife used to watch, although not as elaborate as these. The stool was made from ebony, with lewd nymphs carved into each of the three legs. The pail was made of obsidian-black metal and pornographic scenes, like friezes in ancient temples to perverted gods, were etched around the sides.

Capramendes placed the stool and bucket down next to Jason. She sat on the stool and smiled at him while one hand lazily stroked up and down his erection and the other caressed and played with his exposed testicles. Her teasing fingers sent pleasant little shivers up Jason's spine.

His balls felt a little weird, like two balloons slowly expanding from a steady trickle of water. She massaged his sac, coaxing even more of that odd—but pleasant—feeling of growing bigger and fuller.

Capramendes steered his throbbing cock between the soft pillows of her breasts and squeezed them together. Jason sighed then. He couldn't help it; it felt so good. Capramendes looked up at him and smiled. She placed her hands on either side of her breasts and jiggled them up and down, letting the silky surface of her boobs rub against his twitching cock.

Jason didn't know what to think. He'd been steeling himself for death, torture or worse. Instead he was feeling his cock being smooshed between the largest, softest tits he'd ever seen or felt. Her breasts were enormous. Jason was a well-endowed man. The other guys jibed him about it all the time. Yet his cock sank completely beneath the waves of her creamy-white breasts and drowned in pleasure.

"I think you're ready now," Capramendes purred.

Ready for what? Jason wasn't sure he wanted to know.

She moved back and his cock sprang out of the smothering grip of her cleavage. She gripped it and pumped her hand up and down his shaft while she rubbed his glans against the smooth skin of her right breast.

Did she want to make him come on her giant tits. Or into the pail. Maybe that was what she meant by 'the milking'.

That didn't seem so bad, Jason thought.

Then her right breast started to pulse and quiver. She brushed the head of his cock against her nipple and the nub suddenly popped inside out, inverting itself back into her pale breast. Capramendes pushed her body forward and Jason's cock began to follow her nipple as she pressed his member into the soft flesh of her breast.

What was happening?

Jason's erection was rock-hard and her tit was soft, so he would have expected some give as she pressed her breast against him. This was more. Much more. His cock sank deeper and deeper into the round white curve of her breast. It looked—as fucking crazy as it sounded—as if her smooth white flesh had rolled all the way up his shaft until his entire cock was embedded in her tit right up to the root.

What the fuck?

Jason couldn't make sense of what he was seeing.

It must be some kind of trick, some kind of optical illusion. Her heavy breast was pressed right into his crotch and he couldn't see his cock at all. It must be pushed underneath, or maybe off to the side.

That contradicted what his cock was telling him. He felt as though he was buried up to the hilt in something that was lusciously warm and luxuriously soft.

Her boob had engulfed his cock and he felt the soft tissue within it pressing all around him. Her breast pulsed like the beat of a great heart and Jason failed to stifle a pleasurable moan as he felt a squeezing contraction start around the root of his cock and then roll up the shaft.

What the fuck was that? Oh—

Her breast pulsed again and Jason closed his eyes as another moan of pleasure escaped his lips. That felt so good. It was like being enveloped in a warm pussy that had the muscular control of a hand. Capramendes sat on her stool and smiled at him.

"Like that?" she said, her voice soft and seductive.

She fondled the pink nipple of her other pendulous breast while the one wrapped around Jason's cock pumped it with luscious squeezes. The motion was unsettling, a little like the pulsing bell of a jellyfish, but the pleasure as her soft boob sucked on his cock was indescribable.

"Yeah," Jason said in between sighs.

Her breast pulsed again and another blissful wave ran along Jason's cock. It felt like it didn't stop there, as if her sumptuous flesh was squeezing all up his body, sucking on the totality of him.

Capramendes reached under her breast and cupped Jason's balls.

"Lovely and ripe," Capramendes said as she massaged his swollen sac.

Fuck. He was going to come.

"Yes, come," Capramendes said, voice soft like cream. "Come right in my lovely soft breast."

Another throbbing pulse rolled up his cock. And another. And another. Faster and faster until Jason squirmed and thrashed in ecstasy as her deliciously soft boob flesh bunched around and tugged on his cock.

He couldn't hold back any more.

His hips jolted up and his cock squirted a thick torrent of cum right into the heart of her pulsing breast. No, not a breast. Something else. None of his cum leaked out, not a single drop. Her breast absorbed it as thoroughly as it had engulfed his cock.

Fuck. Jason had never felt an orgasm as intense as that. Too intense. It felt like it had ripped out part of him with it.

It wasn't over.

Capramendes smiled at him while her freakish breast continued to pulse around and pump his cock with voluptuous squeezes. While the initial violence had passed, Jason's ejaculation showed no signs of ending. She was milking him, the cushioned embrace of her boob pumping out a steady stream of his cum.

It wasn't just his cum.

Lethargy was creeping across him and settling in his bones.

"What are you doing to me?" he asked, trying to fight through the pulsing waves of pleasure rolling through his body.

"I'm milking out your vitality," Capramendes smiled.

Capramendes tweaked her other nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She leaned forward so her left breast was pointing downwards in the direction of the jet-black pail. He watched as she tugged on her nipple and her breast responded by squirting a stream of dark red liquid. It hit the base of the bucket with a splash.

Oh fuck. He knew the stories.

That liquid was his stolen life essence, Jason realised with horror, drawn into and distilled within her body. It was his soul in liquid form. She was milking him, drawing out his energy and squirting it out into her bucket like a milkmaid with a cow.

They fucked men and drained their life essence. They fucked them to death.

"This is gonna kill me," Jason stated.

Capramendes smiled. "Some think it's a price worth paying," she said, her voice as rich as the smoothest cream, "for the pleasure."

The soft flesh of her boob squished against his cock and Jason threw back his head and released an inarticulate moan. Another pulse of ecstasy ran through his body and he responded by pumping a thick gout of sperm into the smothering flesh of her breast. He couldn't stop. She was pumping out all his life, soul, chi, energy, or whatever it was.

Fucked to death, ha ha. Everyone had a good laugh about that one.

Joke got old real fast when you saw the bodies all dried up like ancient mummies.

Her other breast was pulsing, the white globe heaving as she squirted jets of his liquefied essence into the bucket. She continued like that—one breast pumping a load of cum from his body, the other squirting his distilled life essence into the black pail.

The pleasure was incredible. That was the worst part. The pleasure was fucking incredible. It was like he was fucking the hottest honey in the whole wide universe and time had fucking stopped—or at least slowed right down—at the moment of orgasm so the bliss felt like it was being drawn out for eternity.

It was fucking killing him.

Each pulse and he felt weaker and weaker.

She tugged her nipple and another squirt of his stolen life essence splashed into the bucket.

Not like this. Please fucking God. Not like this.

Not squirting his life out into a fucking bucket.

Jason wasn't the sort to expect his prayers to be answered. Back in the day his mama had tried dragging him off to church, but the good book had never really taken hold of his life. He was a good Christian, well most of the time, just not a very active one.

Jason saw something that threatened to change that forever. Something that caused hope to flare in his heart and make him think the light of the good Lord had managed to find him, even in the darkest place of all.

Behind the demon, in the shadows at the back of the room, he saw a skinny blonde girl with big blue frightened eyes.

He recognised her. It was Laura Lee, the girl he'd tried to help back at the hotel.

What was she doing here? Had she been captured and then escaped? She looked absolutely terrified.

Don't run away, Jason thought. Please don't fucking run away.

For one terrible moment he thought she might. She glanced behind her into the darkness, as if she meant to run, but then she stared back and their eyes met.

Don't run, Jason thought, desperately trying to hold eye contact, desperate to maintain a connection.

"Mmm, you taste delicious," Capramendes said. "I wish I could drink you all up myself. You'll provide an exquisite wine for the feast."

She slowed down the pumping motions, her boob squishing against Jason's cock with deep, slow squeezes. Jason opened his mouth and gasped as the contractions seemed to roll up his whole body, as if she'd engulfed the whole of him in her slowly pulsing breast. Jason's spine tensed as he continued to spurt his life essence into her amorphous flesh.

His eyes pleaded with Laura Lee. He was running out of time. The bliss was steadily overwhelming his resistance, drowning out his thoughts and threatening to submerge his mind to the point of being lost forever. His skin was losing its colour as Capramendes drained his vitality. He felt like he was greying out like a black and white photo.

What was the girl doing? Jason watched in frustration as she paused and looked around her.

Then he understood as she picked up a long rod of black metal with a bulbous end. She held the weapon up and her gaze met Jason's.

Good girl, he thought. He motioned his approval with a slight nod of his head.

Now come and get this bitch.

The girl seemed hesitant at first, but then she started to creep towards Capramendes.

The demon was still unaware of the girl's presence. She continued to milk Jason's cock with the remorseless suction of her engulfing breast. Jason cried out as another monstrous orgasm erupted through the low level stream of constant ejaculation and set his body writhing and spasming outside of his control.

Oh fuck. Neither his mind or body could take much more of that. He fixed Laura Lee with a desperate stare and urged her on.

Closer. Closer. She was right behind the demon now, raising the metal club above her head as she steeled herself for the strike.

"Now!" Jason yelled, hoping to tip the girl into action.

Capramendes looked up. Laura Lee looked down. Their eyes met.

Laura Lee smiled.

"Now..." Jason tailed off.

What?

Laura Lee lowered her club and smiled at Jason. Her blue eyes glittered with cruel amusement. She dipped her ladle...

that's what the club was—a fucking ladle

...into the bucket and brought up a red liquid that shimmered with streaks of iridescent gold and silver. She placed it to her full lips and sipped the liquid.

"How is it?" Capramendes asked, her breast squeezing against Jason's cock as she slowly pumped out the last dregs of his essence.

Laura Lee's form shimmered, became less human, more demonic. A pair of long pointed horns grew out of her temples. He watched as the tips of her folded wings emerged behind her pale shoulders.

"Delicious," the blonde demon replied.

No. Fuck no. It was all a fucking trap.

Crushing realisation flattened Jason to the chair. His energy was nearly all gone. He felt the last of it draining away into the cushioned depths of her gigantic breast as Capramendes pumped it out of his cock. Her pulses were slow and deep now and his heart fell into the same slow rhythm. A relaxing numbness spread through his body.

"The freshness of hope seasoned with bitter black despair makes for a delectable combination," the blonde demon said.

Jason had no fight left to even curse them. He managed only a soft ecstatic groan as he gave up his life and soul with one final ejaculation into the soft, cloying suction of Capramendes's breast. While above them the castle danced and writhed to a lunatic cacophony of carnal tortures, the basement room was still and quiet...save for soft little splashes as the milkmaid filled her pail.

/***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yeah, yeah, I'm supposed to be working on Succubus Summoning 201. I know, I know. Just had to get this dark little excursion into Hell-space off my chest first. 201 is on the way, I promise.

I'm now on twitter as @manyeyedhydra for any that want to keep track on the current (lack of) progress.

*/

12