All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 01'

by loved4eternity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
nice

very nice start i'm enjoying this so far, can't wait to read the next part

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

he's not gonna wanna give her up when he's done training her. as stupid as she is =coulda gone free by getting help from the cops-that is called stockholm syndrome= he is just as attached as her and has no excuse.

it is lovely to think stuff like this goes on in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME!

One of the best stories I have read in a while on here! Cant wait for the next part to come out! Very much looking forward to it! Great story!

panda4321panda4321almost 14 years ago

Enjoyed the story line and looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep writing. The story line just flowed and Adam not being able to capture Rachael the first night very good. Not what I expected kept me wanting more.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Reading again...waiting for the next chapter.

I love this story because of the relationship the author built between Rachael and Adam, but also because of the tug of war going on within these characters...there are just so many layers to each of them. I love it. The whole story...the plot, the details like the floor system, etc., are real creative. I can't wait to see how it develops...keep it coming!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Intriguing

When I first absorbed the basis of the plot of this story, I was turned off. But I sensed where it was going, and I was right. Its been very good so far, and I look forward to more chapters. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous