All Comments on 'Captured: The Sheik's Bride Ch. 11'

by ComeBackToMe

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh OH OH

There wil be more right? I started this series and couldn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
happy!!

I'm so glad you're back!! I love this serie and I'm eagerly waiting for more chapters. Thanks.

BBEBBEover 17 years ago
Woohhoooo!!!

Great to see another chapter! Keep up the great work & looking forward to the next :)

kitty5670kitty5670over 17 years ago
Yahoooo!!!

I love this series and to was so happily surprised to see your latest! You write so well and have characters that are totally captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rates a D/D+

The author has demonstrated some degree of writing talent. Nonetheless, this story is incredibly sloppy, very unprofessional. The frequent grammatical errors are distracting. However, the major issue is that it contains so many missing elements, it’s grueling to read. A major issue is language. These people all speak English like they were raised in Ohio watching “The Brady Bunch“, not the Middle East. Ella’s reply of “I’ll get right on it” made me cringe. In a society that still hold slave auctions they not only speak English, but English slang? The only mention of Arabic is made at the wedding ceremony as an “ancient language” implying that it is archaic. Good lord, even a rudimentary Google search would tell you how utterly preposterous that is. No wonder the world regards Americans as cultural idiots.

The author rather casually admits to the pregnancy time line mistake. A quote from Chapter 10 states “don’t be surprised if this chapter sucks”? If you don’t take your writing seriously why should your readers? However to give credit where credit is due, the chapter did in fact “suck”. The first paragraph contained the line, “The thought of protection hadn't even entered her mind.” How stupid is this woman? Any female with an IQ over 85 that passed the 6th grade would have enough presence of mind to consider birth control issues. Numerous mistakes such as “driving the plane” make it appear rather adolescent.

If you aren’t willing to invest any time doing very basic research, I would suggest you set your next story at a Jr. High dance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sweet!

better late than never!!!!nice to see a new chapter on this story. Hope to see more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep writing

Glad to see your back at writing, please please finish and don't forget about Callie. I've been waiting so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yay! You're back!

I love this story so much. I check at least once a week or so to see if you've added any chapters, so needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled when I found this chapter. I'm so happy. This is such a great story, and I can't wait for more! Please keep writing. Thanks so much :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

I'm so happy that you added another chapter! I love this story! Can't wait for chpater 12. And as for the Anonymous person who left that ridicuously rude comment (the d/d+ one), IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY, DON'T READ IT!! My goodness I can't stand people like that...Anyways, I love your story, think you are doing a great job, and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting....

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

I keep checking, and checking, and checking back for another installment to the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Miss you!

I missed reading this story...sooo glad that you continue to write it! More more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!!!

I love your writting. Please continue all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue another chapter...

Please continue this story! I look for updates all the time! Please do not quit! It is getting sooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please write another chapter!

This is by far, my favorite story on here, and I keep coming back again and again. I hope you write a new chapter soon. I can't wait! You are such a good writer, you should definitely keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waiting

PLEASE finish this story. I really want to know the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More?

are you going to finish this story? I would really like more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So and so.

I love the story....but.....it kinda makes me feel like you were rushing to the end of it...I mean the first 6 stories were terrific. But after that you just zoomed right on to the end. Dont worry bout it though...It was a great story and if it had more body, I believe it could be published.

Well thats just my opinion....so im just gonna go now.

Sincerely

A BIG FAN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PKEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW!!!

I'm in love with it! PLEASE WRITE SOON!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU TO !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
pleaase write more

I love the progression so far.It's a wonderful story please write lots more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE PLEASE

All I can do is beg you to finish both series. Please!!!!

Thank you for sharing your writing talent. MORE PLEASE lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please!

I would loved to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finish the story!!!

Finish the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mixed feelings

I hate when authors abandon their stories for month or years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE PLEASE

would really love to have more of this story.....please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Its Soo Greatt! Outstanding Story!

ComeBackToMe, you have hooked me to this story like nooo other. Please finish the story ASAP. You have an exceedingly well written story. Pleaseee Tell Us Your Next Chapter. Urging for moreee from youuu <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You must be a published writer.....

I delve into the occasional romance story on the bookshelves and this one competes with the best! Bravo! We must have more!! (please?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Simply Awesome!!

All the 11 Chapters are totally amazing. I am actually desperate for more!!! As you said in your footnote that this is just the begining, I'm holding onto it. Best luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for a great read.

Excellent writing, good plot, superb character development, thoroughly enjoyed all 11 chapters. Would greatly enjoy episode # 12 et seq. Thanks for the entertainment. Keep writing wherever you publish it. you have real talent.

Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CONTINUE THE STORY

If this isn't the end write some more. I'm in love with this story and i really want to see more of it please. Its been forever please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Chapter!

I noticed its been a long while since you updated, but your work is fantastic and I really think you should continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! this story is really fantastic! and i kno that its been like..years since you last updated, but i can hope that u can update more, can't i?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where is the ending?

Ok.. I love this series. I keep coming back and reading it again and again hoping that it will be finished up yet it never is.. It also hasn't been added to for quite some time and that is very depressing.

I wonder if the main male character has a brother who a story could be written about also.. just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

where's the end?!?!?!?

owairakaowairakaalmost 15 years ago
Waiting in vain...

I know this might sound somewhat childish however...Awwww come on, please, please, please finish this story. Its been so frustrating not knowing whats become of the characters. I always check to see if you've updated, but alas, no cigar. I only hope that you will continue with your work. It is very much appreciated by me and alot of other readers Im sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!!

I really would love to read a happy ending so please finish the story as soon as possible!! Im such a sucker for 'happily ever after' lol, great writing keep up the good work. I hope the comments that are being left are enough to get u motivated to write again :P

love avid reader

MoonFlower77MoonFlower77about 14 years ago
Awesome

I am truly intrigued with this story! You have got a new fan, me! I can't wait to read the next installment of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

oh i luv this series :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

I love the story/series, and wish/hope that you'll end-up writting more of it one day, as I certinaly would love to read what come's next, as I'm sure other's would...

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
And???

How about the rest of the story!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Is that the end? It is a nice story...I think there should be more. Even if you wanted to end with the thought of they have alot to work on, it would have been better to have them discuss more. They didn't even say the word pregnancy to each other. I mean, he never said he loved her and if she was so insecure in loving this guy, she should have needed to hear the words. I just feel the ending was too abrupt unless there is another chapter coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cute

what? is there more...? can't wait!!!! :)

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
I guess that is not gonna happen then...

considering you promised to finish this something like six years ago. That's too bad. I hate unfinished stories. There are far too many of these on this site. :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE!

PLEASE FINISH THIS! :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue with your story

I definitely want to ready more! I wish the chapters were longer! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mearly the beginning my ass !

After 6 years of nada I think we can safely say thats all folks !

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 10 years ago
Agree

I'm sorry to say that I agree, no more Ch.'s... I loved this Series, and I'm sorry to see it not continued, especially when it looked like it was getting good... I really hope you'll prove us wrong 'ComeBackToMe' and add Ch.12+...

thundersglorythundersgloryabout 10 years ago
*Sigh

I absolutely loved reading this,and would love reading more, but it appears it is not to be. I also agree I would love to see ComeBackToMe prove us wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the story and wish the author could give us the end if it.

Please continue the story of Khadheem and his bride...

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Better but not enough. She was subjected to a humiliating wedding night and expected to pretend it didn't happen and make nice to the people who witnessed her shame.

dlearyousdlearyous6 months ago

More please Enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous