CapturedandEnslaved

Story Info
A thief runs away and is captured by a Ranger.
974 words
3.57
34.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean ran through the forest the trees flying by as he fled from the barking hounds pursuing him. The young slim half-elven man's green eyes were wide as he summoned his power and a skunk emerged from a log spraying him full on making him choke and cough. He dropped to the ground and rolled around as his control slipped and the power within burst out roots springing from the ground and wrapping around his wrists and ankles binding him tight. Sean cursed heavy as his spell backfired and tried to remember the counterspell but the stench of skunk kept him from concentrating.

Darth followed the hounds as they tracked the mage/thief who had been stealing from the houses of the wealthy village of Cocks Landing. Coming over the hill the hounds whined and stopped backing up as the wind picked up and Darth caught the whiff of skunk. Darth put a cloth over his nose and plunged on knowing something had to trigger the event. As he crested the hill, He had to laugh seeing the thief strung up by his own magic. Darth walked over as the wave of skunk funk rolled in waves off the half-elf and pulled out a anti magic slave collar and locked it around the neck of the mage. The roots receded into the ground as Darth grabbed the mages hands and bound them with a leather thong. Darth took his lasso out and tied one end of the rope to the mages waist and walked out as far as the rope would go and led the mage back towards the village.

Sean coughed hard at the pungent stench reeking from his clothing as he was led by the Human back towards the village unable to focus clearly. His eyes watered and he staggered behind the tall bald middle aged man trying to focus but the countermagic in the collar on his neck keeping him from gathering power. At the edge of the village the man stopped and walked towards him with a knife cutting off his pungent clothing and tossing them onto a burn pile leaving him only in a loincloth that had seen better days.

Darth rid them of the worst of the stench as his knife revealed the slender smooth body of the half-elf. His cock hardened within His jeans at the sight of the beautiful ass of the man He had captured. The loincloth only accentuated the lithe body that screamed take me that male elves had been enslaved for as long as time itself. Darth bound the boy to a post at the edge of the village and gave the guard command to the dogs and walked into his cottage pulling a jar of tomato juice off the shelf. He walked out with a scrub brush and put the juice on it then scrubbed his captive's skin getting out the stench.

Sean felt relief at having his clothes cut off the fire burning them but feels exposed as he is left along at the edge of the forest. Struggling hard against the leather binds but unable to move a helpless captive, watches the handsome ranger walking into his cabin and returning with juice. Sean winced as the harsh brush worked the juice into his skin turning it a shade of pink then gasping as cold water is drawn from the well and tossed over his body. Shivering as the sun starts to go down, the ranger stokes up the fire and pulls out his leather belt bending it over with a loud snap. Sean looked in terror at his captor as he is turned with his face to the pole.

Darth stood behind the mage and proclaims though only the two can hear..."You have been found guilty of trying to evade a ranger and use magic against him for this crime you are to be enslaved for a period of 10 years and sold at the next public slave auction in the province. Also you were found guilty of theft in the amount of ten golds the penalty for this is ten lashes with a belt and 1 year of enslavement to a public official. As the Ranger who captured you I claim the right of the belt and your first year of enslavement after which your ten year rights will be sold." The Ranger took his tag and attached it to the new slaves collar then brought back the belt bringing it down hard across the slaves bottom with a count of one, the crack of leather on flesh echoing against the quiet forest.

Sean started to squirm as his sentence was read then a shocked look that the Ranger would claim him as his slave. He screamed as the belt bit into his tender buttocks and bucked against the post. The Rangers voice in his ear as each stroke was counted out and brought down on his bottom making it burn with each hard lash of leather.

Darth finished the count at ten and buckled his belt back on. His new slave crying and is ass welted from the harsh spanking administered at His hand. Darth reached out and pulled back on the slaves hair. "I am responsible for your ass now slave, it belongs to me. If you step one foot out of line I will make the ten strokes you got tonight look like childs play. Do you understand bitch?"

Sean yelped as his hair was pulled realizing that he no longer had any rights that his owner did not give him. He answered with the only correct answer "Yes Sir, i understand Sir"

Darth attached a leash to his belt then to the slaves collar ordering, "Follow Me, five steps behind" then rips the loincloth off his new property leading his new slave into their future.