Car Accident Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Yes Miss Kate, I confirmed.

- You see Clara? He's a free man, but his will was to become a slave. So everything is OK.

Miss Clara didn't say a word for some time. Maybe she was trying to swallow what was going on. Finally she spoke.

- Well I presume you know better Kate. Sorry to have interrupted. I was only wandering if I could leave a little earlier today. I feel so tired and my feet are killing me. Is it OK with you?

Miss Kate caught the magic words.

- Your feet Clara? I've got the right recipe for your case. Just take a sit and relax while this poor slave can attend to your feet?

- No thanks, she said hesitantly. I don't want to upset you. I'll just go home to relax. I had a busy day today.

- Come on Clara. You have to grab the opportunities in life. Or else you'll be a secretary for the rest of your life, she added meaningfully.

Miss Clara hesitated for a moment, then sat down on a chair.

- Why not, she said, assuming her confidence. I'll give it a try. Thanks Kate. I never had a foot massage after a hard days work, I could do with one I suppose.

- Slave, Miss Kate said. Clara needs your attention. GO!

I carefully let Miss Kate feet touch the floor gave them a last kiss and went to Miss Clara. I knelt in front of her feet. I could feel that she was a bit upset witnessing the whole scene.

- May I remove your sandals Miss Clara? I asked.

- How cute, she giggled. I was never asked by a man to remove my shoes. In fact I never had a man kneeling at my feet, she added. Yes you may. What's your name?

- You can call him slave, Miss Kate said. That's his proper name. Go on slave. Do your duty.

I carefully unlaced Miss Clara's sandals and gently pulled them off. I hold her feet in my hands. She had pretty feet, with orange painted toenails, but she could do with a pedicure. They didn't smell that bad, but her soles were a bit dirty. I could also see spots of hard skin around her shapely heels. Certainly she needed a pedicure. A woman who respects herself should always have her feet in perfect shape. But then, maybe not everyone is as lucky as my Madame, I thought with a bit of pride.

- May I have permission to kiss your feet Miss Clara?

- Of course not, she protested. Don't be silly, she said, pulling her feet away

- Come on Clara, Miss Kate said. Don't disappoint him. This is part of his basic training. He is to kiss a woman's feet before and after he attends to them. It's the right thing for him. It's a kind of reward to him as well. Don't insult the poor slave.

- OK,OK I'll do it, Miss Clara said and stretched her feet on my hands again.

I held them gently and gave each one of her toes a soft kiss.

- It's ticklish, she said laughing. But it's funny. I never had a man kiss my feet before. Go on, slave (giggle), you may kiss my feet more.

- Thank you very much Miss Clara, I said as I went on kissing her feet.

She let me kiss her feet a little more, all this time watching me carefully.

- OK now, she finally said. You can start my massage now.

I sat cross legged in front of her and placed her feet carefully on my lap. I then started massaging her toes, gently pulling and rubbing each one. The two women forgot all about my presence and began talking about me as if I wasn't there. I was quite calm now, to be able to listen to their conversation.

- That explains it, Miss Clara said. I was certain that your sister came in with a man this morning, but she left alone. I was beginning to feel that I lost my talent of observation.

- Yes, you see he's actually Samantha's slave, but she asked me to keep an eye on him while she had some important business. I had to find a way to keep him occupied, so as not to get lazy. Good slaves are hard to find these days, she said in a dreaming voice...

- You mean he's really a slave? Miss Clara asked bewildered.

- But of course Clara darling. What else could he be?

- I don't know, a servant maybe.

- Don't be silly Clara. Have you seen a lot of servants kissing their bosses' feet?

- OK, I give up. You're the boss anyway. By the way what was he doing when I entered, If you don't mind me asking so.

- Oh, he was just my foot toy really. I was playing with his face, exercising my feet. Although I was about to ask him for a foot bath.

- Here? Then manager wouldn't like this I imagine. If water spills on the carpets, he'll get really mad. You remember how much we paid redecorating offices, specially carpets.

- Who said anything about water dear? You seem not to have understood the advantages of having a slave. A slave Clara will do ANYTHING he's ordered. Just anything. No more, no less.

- I still don't get it I'm afraid, miss Clara said.

- Clara wake up, dear. You must realize the feel of power in yourself. You must also feel the implications of your superiority over this miserable slave at your feet. If this poor slave feels honored to kiss your feet, then he would only be too happy to lick them clean, if this is your wish!

I could see Miss Clara's eyes open wide. I was now massaging her soles, using my thumbs in circular motions lightly pressing at the same time.

- You must be kidding me Kate, Miss Clara protested. I find this most humiliating, even for ... a slave, as you call him.

- Don't forget you call him too, Clara. It's not a matter of humiliation. You got the whole situation wrong. You see dear, you humiliate someone you consider as equal to you. You miss the main point here. He's absolutely NOT equal to you. He's a slave Clara. He means nothing to you. You don't humiliate a carpet when you step on it. You simply use it.

- But surely Clara, he's not a carpet. He's a human being!

- That's where you're wrong Clara. He's a slave, so he's anything you wish him to be. If you wish him to be your carpet, then you use him as a carpet. You don't humiliate him, you simply use him, or better say use it. Do you get the difference?

- I'm getting to it. But still I'm a bit confused. What about social equality and all this things?

- I agree Clara, but try to understand. Of course all humans are equal, I would be the first to point this out. But he's a slave now. His position as a slave takes him way below the human species. You don't compare your position or status with his. How can you compare different things? Put it in your mind Clara; you're a woman and he's a slave. If you allow him to touch your feet, you actually make him feel important. If you consider your naked soles to be the lowest part of your body and social level, then his current social position is miles below. If you understand this, then you're ready to benefit from his services. If not, sorry to say so, but you're a looser. By the way did I ever tell you that I don't like losers?

- I'm beginning to get your point Kate, Miss Clara said. Correct me if I'm wrong. By letting him lick my feet for example, I actually show my sincere generosity to him. It's not that I humiliate him, I just give him an opportunity to feel important. Is that so?

- Yes, you got it absolutely right. I couldn't have said it better myself. The idea is that you don't have a man at your feet. You have a slave. That's what makes the difference and gives you the right to do anything you like.

At that moment the phone rang. Miss Kate picked it up. Miss Clara stretched her feet lazily on my laps making herself comfortable on the chair. I was now massaging her heels, being very careful not to annoy her by accidentally rubbing the hard areas.

- Clara speaking ...

- No James, I won't be leaving now. I have an important discussion with my secretary...

- OK, I got this. Who's security officer today?

- Right, tell John that he has to unlock the doors to let us out. By the way, inform him that three of us will be leaving later. I still have a customer here...

- I'll let you know tomorrow. Bye...

She hung up.

-Everybody's leaving now. We won't be disturbed any more, Miss Kate said meaningfully.

- Can I have a go then? Miss Clara asked really excited now.

- Be my guest dear. I can enjoy his services some other time. It's also an opportunity to see if he's learnt anything so far. Can you imagine that it's easier to train a dog than a slave? She added laughing. Let's go on with "MS Office Training".

- What are you talking about Kate? I don't suppose you want to teach him WinWord just right now?

- Of course not, dear! "MS Office Training" stands for "Mistress Slave Office Training". It's about training a male slave how to attend to his Mistress needs, while she's at office.

They both laughed.

Miss Clara turned down to me. She started speaking in a steady, confident voice.

- I feel generous today, slave. I'm giving you the honor of allowing you to lick my dirty feet clean. You may lick away my divine dust.

- Well done Clara, you're learning. Miss Kate said joyfully.

- But first ...

She punched me hard on the face with her sole. I dropped lying on the ground, astonished and in pain.

- Did you like this Kate? Miss Clara said laughing. I just kicked him with no purpose. Just because I felt like it. He's a slave, he wouldn't mind.

Yes, dear, you're getting the hung of it. Go on!

- Crawl to my divine feet, slave. She said stretching her legs towards me. This is your last chance to have the honor of liking them clean. You may start with my soles. But first let me see your tongue. I want to make sure it's clean enough to touch my feet.

I crawled to her feet and took my tongue out for her to inspect it. At her confirmation I placed her right foot on my hands. I started licking her dirty sole, to ease away the dirt. I did this as carefully as possible, since I had a feeling she might be ticklish and I would be in trouble. Luckily, she didn't complain.

- You're absolutely right, Kate. Miss Clara said, totally ignoring me. You have to realize the difference between a slave and a woman, to be able to enjoy his services. It feels really good to have him lick my feet. It's even better to feel that he's actually honored by this action. It gives me a feeling of total power over him. It makes me feel so important. I'm glad I stayed. Be careful with this heel, slave. She told me seriously.

- Join the club, Clara! Miss Kate added. Do you see how good you feel now? Imagine that you had a busy day, customers made you angry, your boss may have insulted you. But now you have forgotten all about it. Having a slave obediently at your feet, is the most refreshing thing in the world. It charges up your batteries.

- Enough, slave! Miss Clara told me. You can go on with my toes now. Be careful with the varnish, or I'll make you eat it.

Obeying Miss Clara's order, I started sucking her big toe, using my well trained tongue to remove any grit underneath the nail. Her feet tasted nice, anyway I was used to the taste and smell of female feet by now.

As I was licking her toes, Miss Clara put her left foot on my head, using it as a foot stool. I could easily suck a woman's toes, but now it was more difficult. I had to put a lot of strength at my neck, in order to support her left foot, while sucking the toes of the other one. This of course put a lot of strain to my neck, but I was trying to do my best to make a good job. After all, I had to succeed in satisfying these two ladies, simply because Madame wanted it. At this time, the two women began talking about business and specially what they were going to say to James, possibly their manager, about the "late customer".

Soon enough, her right foot toes were clean, the orange nail varnish shiny. I finished up by licking the upper part of her foot and finally her ankles.

- Excuse me to interrupt you, Miss Clara, I said in a soft obedient voice. May I have the honor of cleaning you other foot?

- Yes, you may, she said, swapping feet and totally ignoring me.

Again I started at her sole, going on to her heel, sucking her toes clean, finishing up by licking her shapely ankles.

I then took both her feet carefully in my hands and began giving soft kisses to each one of her toes.

- Thank you very much Miss Clara for allowing me to clean your divine feet.

She didn't say anything. Just a gesture with her hand, to go on with the kissing. She then went on talking to Miss Kate.

The phone rang

- Kate speaking ...

- Hi John. Something wrong?

- OK, let her in please ...

- Yes, John, I understand non employees are not allowed to enter the bank when it's closed. But she's my sister, and even more a prospective good customer. And certainly she's not going to rob the bank!

- Of course you'll write it in your report tomorrow. I'll be responsible. Just send her in, will you...

She hung up.

- By God, Clara! You must be a perfect moron to become a security officer in this bank.

- Come on Kate, his only doing his duty. I think he's cute.

- Then you can have him, Miss Kate added angrily.

There was a knock on the door and soon enough Madame was in the room, while I was still lying on the floor, kissing Miss Clara's beautiful feet.

Madame took a seat on a chair facing Miss Clara.

- Sorry for being so late, Kate, Hi Clara, Madame said. I hope I didn't put you in trouble with my slave.

- Not at all Sam, Miss Kate said. In fact I was just showing my secretary how efficient he is. Isn't it Clara?

- Yes of course, Miss Clara added in an uncertain voice. Miss Kate wanted me to see how good your slave is. I hope I didn't do anything wrong!

- No, it's OK, Madame laughed, breaking the ice. I'm not that selfish you now. When I don't need him, you can all have him. Did he behave Kate?

- Yes, he did OK, dear. You have a fine slave Sam. He passed his "MS Office Training" with flying colors.

Miss Kate explained the joke to Madame and they all laughed.

- I really have to get going, Madame said. If you finished with him ...

- Certainly Miss Samantha! Miss Clara said, withdrawing her feet.

- No Clara, I won't go until you get the whole service. Slave, Madame addressed me. Put her shoes on.

I did as I was told, carefully lacing her shoes around Miss Clara's ankles. When I put her shoes on, I kissed the tips, thanking Miss Clara again for the honor. I then crawled to Madame's feet, kissing the tips of her red sandals. Her pink painted toe nails were so inviting. I only wished I could be so tiny, to fit in her shoes under her gorgeous soles, all the time.

She pushed me away with her foot and stood up.

- Bye girls, see you soon. Come on slave...

Soon we were driving back home. Madame was in a very good mood. Probably her appointment was successful. She kept asking about the details of my "MS Office Training". I was only too happy to answer, hoping that she would be satisfied with my efforts.

When we reached home, she sat on the living room sofa and switched the TV on. I fixed her a drink and rushed upstairs to leave my new clothes in my room and fetch her slippers. Kneeling in front of her I kissed the tips of her shoes and carefully removed her sandals. I took her feet in my hands and kissed them warmly. She ordered me to wash her feet and turned her attention to the TV set.

I started with her lovely toes, sucking them carefully, until they were absolutely clean. I realized that I had nothing to eat all day. But now I was having lunch and dinner together. I was eating Madame's tasty dirt from her lovely feet. What else could a slave expect more? I was totally happy. Her feet were so tasty, I could be licking them for ever. She didn't pay any attention to me while I was licking her feet clean, but I knew she was enjoying it. And that's all I wanted. To keep Madame satisfied.

She didn't tell me to stop. After some time she fell asleep. I kept licking her feet for hours. It was a kind of special massage, suitable for Madame only. A tribute to Madame for her kindness. I didn't stop for a minute. I was softly licking her feet, sucking her toes, being very careful not to wake her up. I was her foot stool, her foot licker her foot slave, her obedient slave ...

I was there alone with Madame's feet. What else could a slave want to be happy?

It was late night when Madame woke up. I put her slippers on and followed her upstairs. I helped her undress and gave Madame the usual good night worship, kissing her divine feet as warmly as ever. She pushed me away ordering me to leave. I left her room closing the door behind her.

I went downstairs to clean the kitchen. I then picked Madame's shoes and went to her bathroom to clean them. It came to my mind to lick them clean, just like Madame's feet. I did so, feeling very happy that I was again paying a tribute to her. I even licked her dirty soles. When I finished, her sandals look as good as new, shining in a bright red color. I put them in place and went to my room.

I got undressed and went to bed. I was feeling so happy, I thought I could fly.

Tomorrow was another day ...

12