Those Blue Socks

Story Info
I become entranced with my roommate's feet.
2.9k words
4.76
27.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shut the door behind me and locked it. Sort of ritual for me I guess. I lived in a perfectly safe part of town but somehow it just felt good to lock the rest of the world outside.

I kicked off my shoes, threw my keys on the table, and pulled out my phone. Then I plopped down on the couch and started scrolling. I thought to myself about how much of my life I spent looking through Instagram. It really was a waste. It's not like I was even catching up with my friends' lives or anything.

Nope. I'll let you in on a little secret. I was scrolling through feet pics. I'm horribly, inexplicably, and hopelessly turned on by a nice pair of feet. So every day when I got home from work I would decompress by indulging in my favorite fantasies. But like I said, today I was really questioning the value of this addiction. I decided to put down the phone and do something else. Maybe watch a movie that actually makes me feel alive.

I picked up the remote and turned on the TV. Navigating my way to the movie section of Netflix I began to peruse my options.

"Are you gonna start a movie?!" A cheery voice asked from behind me.

It was Millie, my favorite cute housemate. She scared the bejeebus out of me sneaking up on me like that. I just hoped she hadn't been there long enough to see what I was doing on my phone.

"Yeah, I was thinking something epic but still with some classy dialogue. Ya know?"

"Ooh I love that vibe! You mind if I watch with you?"

"Sure, but you have to go get the popcorn."

Millie put her hands on her hips and gave me a phony disappointed face. She was so cute, and not just in her looks. The short woman was constantly making these pouty faces that drove me crazy. But she was my housemate. Situations like that are always simpler when left alone.

"Fine!" Millie exclaimed in false protest and skipped off to the kitchen.

I continued looking through the options but nothing was really striking my fancy. That's when Millie returned with a bowl of heavily buttered popcorn and plopped down next to me. Sensing my growing discontent she stole the remote out of my hands.

"Let me try! I've got an idea!"

She went to the search bar and went to work.

"Have you seen any Tarantino flicks?"

"Yeah, I love his stuff!" (And not just for the exaggerated foot scenes, I thought to myself.)

"Whaddaya think about watching Pulp Fiction right now?"

"Well, I've seen it about a million times but it's been a while. I'm down!"

And so sure enough the two diner robbers come on the screen a minute later and I'm properly engrossed right away. We shared the popcorn and demolished it in about ten minutes.

"Okay can we pause? I need more popcorn than that."

"Yeah, totally."

Millie left but was back in just about two minutes. I had just barely had time to get bored and pull out my phone.

"Scooch over! I wanna stretch out!" Millie interjected.

I did as she asked and moved over to the other side of the couch. Now, Millie was not very tall so she could lay most of the way out and still not take up the whole couch. She brought her legs up and then I saw them. Those cute light blue socks with the little yellow flowers on them. They encased her perfect, petite feet tightly and inched ever closer to me as she lay on her side.

She was a bit scrunched up so they didn't reach all the way to my side but I sort of wished they would. At the same time I really didn't want to reveal my creepy fantasies to my housemate so I figured it was best that she stay as she was. I tried to turn my attention back to the movie but my eyes kept darting down to her soft little socks. One time as I looked a little longer than usual her toes started wiggling and I shuddered.

I wondered if she had noticed my attention and was just fucking with me. So I tried to smoothly turn my attention back to the movie. But when I got back to the screen I realized it was right at the scene where it shows Uma Thurman's foot right up close and I gasped. At that exact moment Millie's foot moved just a little closer until it was barely touching the outside of my thigh. I didn't dare look at her.

I just kept focusing on the screen as she wiggled her toes, just barely brushing my leg time and time again. I tried to ignore it but to my chagrin my cock was starting to get extremely hard in my pants. I really hoped it wasn't noticeable. I wasn't wearing tight pants but they weren't exactly baggy. And my cock is definitely not small.

But I wasn't exactly about to check on the situation. I just kept my eyes desperately glued to the screen. Just tried to ignore my insane urge to grab her foot and rub myself all over it. From my mouth all the way to my cock. The more I thought about it the more I was driven to a wild lust. Then it happened.

Millie rolled onto her back. She stretched her arms up over her head as she yawned. And you guessed it, she stretched her feet out and up before bringing them down right on my cock and digging them in. I looked over at her in shock.

"Oops! Sorry!"

Millie was smiling wide and evil. She didn't retract her feet.

"Uh, it's okay."

"I bet it is. Do you mind if I leave them there?"

"Um, no. That's alright."

"Good."

Our awkward conversation around it didn't prove to solve anything for me. I was extremely turned on, totally afraid to make a move, and trapped under her feet. She kept wiggling her toes in the air above my lap as we went back to watching the movie and I was having trouble focusing. Now and then she would readjust her foot a little bit, grinding it ever so slightly further down against my crotch. Finally she broke the torturous silence.

"I think you should rub them."

Does it make any sense that my defense mechanism was still to play dumb? I don't know.

"What do you mean?"

"My feet, stupid. You should rub my feet."

"Oh, okay."

"You do want to, right?"

I was trapped. She was going to make me admit it.

"Yeah, I do."

"I'm not surprised after seeing your instagram feed earlier."

Oh fuck. No wonder she was so comfortable and I was so on edge. She had been fucking with me this whole time. From the moment she chose Tarantino I probably should have known. I didn't reply but picked up her left foot in my hands. I began to rub the toes between my fingers through her soft cotton socks. Millie's other foot continued to shift about on my lap, causing little moans to escape my mouth.

"I wish you would have just told me you liked my feet a month ago. We could have been having a good ole time every day!"

I was absolutely shocked that she wasn't too creeped out to enjoy it.

"I'm sorry, it's just kind of embarrassing. You know?"

She took her other foot from my crotch and brought it up to my face. She pinched my nose with her sock covered toes.

"Yes. It is. It really is."

Then she patted my cheek with her foot in consolation.

"I mean, you like this right?!"

I nodded my head yes, causing her foot to rub up and down my face.

"That is just so funny. You love my feet on your face! This must be really hard for you. Oh well, lucky for you I'm enjoying myself too. Now, take a deep breath!"

She pressed her foot to my nose and I inhaled deeply. I was intoxicated by her power and her foot in my face. The smell wasn't bad at all. She must have kept her feet very clean. When I had a full breath of air she pushed her toes against my lips, forcing her way in. I didn't let her at first.

"Don't resist! Let me in."

I did as I was told as her little foot entered between my lips and her sock soaked up the saliva from my tongue. She had just entered a few toes and wiggled them around a bit.

"Good little foot bitch. Now I want you to take off my sock with your mouth."

She pulled her foot out of my mouth and presented the tip of it to me. I grabbed her sock with my teeth and pulled it off. Millie then used her same foot to shove the sock into my mouth.

"Let's let that marinate in there a while. I don't want to hear another word out of you. Now, you seem to have forgotten about my foot rub."

It was true. I had been distracted by her right foot antics and completely forgot about lefty. She gave me the right foot to massage and brought the left one back down to my crotch. She began to run it up and down the length of my cock in my pants.

Then Millie started asking me questions just to make me give her muffled responses with my sock filled mouth.

"What do you like about feet so much? What makes my feet special? Do you prefer them with the socks or bare?"

I gave her the pointless, incomprehensible responses she was asking for as I continued to rub her now bare right foot.

"Unzip your pants," Millie commanded.

I complied and began to unbutton them as well but she stopped me.

"Nope. Just the zipper."

Then she started to writhe her foot into the zipper hole. Her feet were so petite that they made it right through, now rubbing against my cock through just my boxers. I thought I was going to cum way too soon if she kept this up. My eyes narrowed in uncertainty and fear over what that would mean. And she seemed to notice.

"Are you getting close to cumming?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay, good to know."

The teasing temptress kept going for just a couple more short seconds as she looked me in the eye sexily. Then she stopped.

"Other sock."

Her left foot came up to my face and I managed to pull it off with my teeth. She did the same thing as she did with her other little sock, shoving it in my mouth using her foot. My mouth was full as I looked at her foot waving in my face, her turquoise nails glimmering in the pale florescent light of our home.

"Okay, you can take off all of your clothes now. Then get on the floor."

Knowing that another housemate could arrive at any minute I wanted to protest. But my mouth was full of sock and let's face it, I was too far gone under her spell. I removed my shirt first, then my pants. Millie watched every second of it with a predatory smile and soon I was completely naked. I slowly climbed down onto the floor in front of her, carefully keeping my eye contact until I was looking up at her. Then she sat up from her lounging position and stared down at me.

She sat above me in her comfortable, hanging-around clothes. A tank top and shorts that went down less than half way to her knee. I examined her body, her laughing eyes, smiling face, her small, perky breasts. My eyes trailed down to her flat stomach and round hips. And of course it was only a matter of time until I reached the end of the line. Her feet were now hanging down right in front of me.

"Scoot forward."

I did, and her feet made contact with my hips on either side of my groin. Millie let them swing gently, touching my hips in pulses of overwhelming stimulation that made me flinch and squirm. She was staring at my cock and tracing circles slowly toward it. Then she touched it with one foot, just the slightest touch. It twitched like mad.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed in a high pitch, a giggle following. "You really like my feet on your cock don't you?"

Sufficiently sockmouthed, I nodded my head yes in a desperate motion.

"You want me to touch it again?"

I nodded more vigorously and even tried to speak through my gag.

"Well, okay."

She kicked my dick with her foot. Not hard enough that it really hurt, but hard enough that it scared the heck out of me. Then she did it again. And again. Her rhythm steady, Millie kicked my dick for a while before she wrapped her toes around it. Then she did the same with her other foot. She began to jerk my dick up and down with her toes.

"Hmmm," she voiced thoughtfully.

Then she spit on my dick and increased her pace, adding more saliva as it came. I was getting so close, totally on the edge of cumming. I tried my best to keep it off my face. Maybe if she didn't know she wouldn't be able to leave me sore and teased again. But then she stopped.

"You think you're sooo sneaky, foot bitch."

Muffled noises came from my mouth.

"Oh, I want to hear your explanation this time. Take the socks out of your mouth and tell my why you were trying to cum on my nice, clean feet without telling me."

The wet socks came out one at a time.

"Put them on your dick."

I did.

"Now, tell me."

"I just really wanted to cum Millie! You're feet are so cute and I'm so on edge right now!"

"I know you are. But that's no excuse. You're the foot freak here, which means I have all the leverage. Do you want me to tell Sally about your little foot thing?"

Sally was another of our housemates. She was much less playful than Millie and would probably not take very well to hearing about my little problem.

"No."

"That's right, you really wouldn't. So if you get to cum, it's gonna be on my terms. You're my pervert now. And your cock is mine. So, let's leave it alone for a while with its nice wet socks. I've got a new idea."

Millie put the new bowl of popcorn on the floor. Then she reached in with her foot and managed to grab a few pieces.

"Are you hungry, foot bitch?"

"Yes."

"Good."

She brought her bare foot to my mouth and fed me the few pieces of popcorn. Then she went back to the bowl and did it again. This time as I opened up for the pieces she pushed her foot further in, scraping my tongue with her big toe. I closed my lips around the tip of her foot and she slowly, sensually pulled it out while peering into my eyes with a sultry smile.

This went on for a while, each time with her pushing her foot incrementally deeper into my mouth. By the end I was almost choking on the popcorn and pretty much had to swallow it whole. A dangerous endeavor. But I was at her mercy and there was no way I wasn't going to follow her orders. For many reasons. Finally, the bowl was empty. I was so full of popcorn but even fuller with lust.

"Oh no, my foot is so buttery. And slick. What am I gonna do with this thing?"

I just looked up at her in silence, praying she was going where I thought she was with it. And she was. She used her two feet to remove the socks from my cock. Then she rubbed her other foot on the buttery bottom of the bowl. She smeared a little bit on my chest, right on my nipples. I gasped softly. Then her slippery feet fell gently down to my cock.

She took it between her feet, working it slowly up and down. I breathed deeply in lustful reverie, swimming in her intoxicating attention. I could tell she was really enjoying this too. Having me at her feet and under her control. She began to stroke faster.

"Do you want to cum on my slippery feet?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, too involved at this point to watch my volume.

"You reeeally wanna cum?"

I nodded bashfully while looking into her eyes, showing my shame openly."

"Okay, then you have to promise to be my foot slave and do whatever I say from now on."

"Okay," I grunted.

"Tell me you're my foot slave and you're desperate to serve me."

"I'm your foot slave," I stammered between heavy breaths. "And I'm. Oh God."

She increased her intensity.

"AND YOU'RE WHAT?!"

"AND I'M DESPERATE TO SERVE YOU! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"Well, alright," Millie responded nonchalantly with a wink.

She kept her intense pace with her tiny feet on my cock. We looked deep into each others eyes, mine defeated and hers empowered. I felt my climax building. Here it was!

I came all over Millie's feet, my seed mixing with her popcorn lubricant. She smiled knowingly down at me, deviously.

"I'm glad you've decided to be my little foot bitch. I think the first thing we're gonna do is tell Sally all about this."