Car Accident Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Come on Kate, Madame said apologetically. He was OK, I could still use him. But I didn't want to force him into slavery any more. Not after what he's done for me.

- Don't tell me you fell in love with him!

- Of course not Kate. How could you think of such a thing! I would never fall in love with a slave. But, somehow I felt sorry for him. Maybe I pressed him too hard. Not that I didn't enjoy it though, she added laughingly.

- At least can you tell me why? You didn't want to talk about it in the club, but now you owe me an answer.

- Well, you see, I was just hoping to have him here under his own free will. Somehow I thought he was going to stay. I was wrong after all. Better this way. If he was to stay, he should be sincere about his decision. If he decided to leave, then he simply wasn't the right man for the position offered. You see, I really liked having a slave at my feet. But he must be totally devoted to me. That's how I like it. I was almost certain we would find him lying on the floor by the door, ready to serve us.

So that what was all about! Madame really wanted me to stay, but she didn't like to say so. She wanted me to decide. She wanted me to stay on my own free will. And I was ready to go. I failed her again, I thought with sadness.

- At least he forgot his money! Miss Kate noticed.

- Really? Madame asked indifferently.

My money, I thought. Yes, I forgot all about it. Even if I remembered, I wouldn't have taken it. Maybe I hadn't failed her, I thought. I was excited now. Maybe I was never planning to leave after all. Maybe I was just ,making a dull, useless rehearsal.

- Anyway, he's gone now. Miss Kate said in a sad voice.

- Would you care for a drink? Madame asked.

- I'm dying for some cold juice. You outraced me with the bicycle, but remember I won the bet. And this time dear, you'll fix the drink yourself! She added laughingly.

- Come on Kate, be a sportswoman! Madame complained.

- Sorry Sam, I was just teasing you. you know I love you!

I heard Madame standing up. She would open the kitchen door in a few moments. I still had time to unlock the back door and disappear. I must think quick, I said to myself. No time to loose.

I jumped to action. I was absolutely certain now I did the right thing. Madame was wrong, after all. She was wrong for the first time since I met her. And maybe the last...

She entered the kitchen...

She was very surprised, I could feel it, though I couldn't actually see it from my position. I was lying on my belly on the floor, hands and legs spread wide.

- Good evening Madame! Your wish is my command! I said in a soft obedient voice.

She came closer to me. I could see her shoes now, next to my face. I could even see her white athletic socks, wrapped around her shapely calves.

She stood there for some time, not saying anything. But I could feel we were talking in our minds. We were signing a mutual contract in life. A contract stating that I was to be her slave for ever, while she was to be my Mistress for as long as she liked. I could hardly keep my tears of joy and fulfillment. I had a feeling she was shaking a little. Maybe I was wrong...

- Is everything OK, Sam? Miss Kate asked from the living room.

Madame regained total control now. She faced the living room door and placed her left Nike on my neck, like a successful hunter on a rare kill. It was the closing stage of our mutual contract. I was her property now, on my own last free will. She had total control over me. I chose her way. I was her slave now, she was my absolute Mistress...I would never be a free man any more...

- Kate, could you come here for a moment please? She finally spoke.

Her voice was steady, somehow triumphant. I heard Miss Kate coming in.

- What the ... she stopped speechless.

- I think you owe me some money, sister! Madame said with an excited voice full of satisfaction.

Miss Kate entered the room and accidentally stepped on my left hand. She didn't withdraw her foot though. Maybe she did it on purpose. I'll never know. I was in great pain and agony now. Madame was pressing my neck with her foot, while Miss Kate was putting all the weight she could on my hand. But I didn't say a word. I was committed to my new and final position. I had to learn to live with it.

- I'll be damned! Miss Kate said. He's actually here... Anyway, her mood changed now. I'm sure he'll live to regret it. What about our drinks, Sam dear?

- My slave will attend to it! Madame said joyfully. Slave, Madame looked down at me. Serve us some cold fruit juice. We'll be in the living room.

They both left, laughing and talking. I stood up, washed my hands and prepared the drinks. Soon I was entering the living room and placed the dish on the sofa. The two women were sitting on the couch. I then knelt in front of my Madame, waiting orders.

Madame extended her feet towards me and went on with the conversation. I knew what was required of me.

I kissed the tips of her shoes and unlaced her Nikes. I carefully pulled them off, revealing her sweaty socks. Again I kissed the tips of her smelly socks, before gently pulling them off. Her toes were wet, but still ever so beautiful. I gave each one a soft kiss, inhaling the strong acid smell. I put her socks aside.

- May I wash your feet, Madame? I humbly asked.

She totally ignored me, apart from a slight movement of her right foot, a sign to start from there. I took her big toe in my mouth and she rest her left foot on my shoulder. I gently started sucking her toe, using my mouth to clean in between. Her feet had a salty strong taste, but I was used to it by now. I could actually distinguish it between hundreds of feet. That was the idea of the "game" a couple of days ago, I thought happily.

I carefully cleaned her toes, eating away cotton sweaty particles stuck from her socks. I was so keen in my duties, I didn't even notice what they were saying. Why should I? I was there to serve Madame. Nothing was more important than this.

I went on carefully cleaning Madame's foot, smelling it from time to time, to make sure that the odor had gone. When I was sure I finished, I started kissing her toes, a usual gesture to show that I had finished. She simply swapped feet, resting her clean one on my shoulder.

After some time, her left foot was also properly washed and I started kissing it.

- Fetch my slippers slave!

I rushed upstairs and came back with her slippers. I knelt in front of her feet. I kissed them once more and put her slippers on, kissing the tips as I finished.

- Kate is waiting, slave! Madame said. Her feet need your attention too.

I knelt in front of Miss Kate and kissed her already extended feet. I unlaced her shoes and carefully pulled them off. Her socks had a strong smell too, but different from Madame's. The "game" I thought again. I kissed the tips of her socks and gently pulled them off.

I then went on with cleaning Miss Kate's beautiful feet. Cleaning Madame's and Miss Kate's feet was the best dinner I had for today. It was also my only dinner. But I didn't bother. Soon enough I was kissing Miss Kate's feet, to show that I had finished.

- You forgot my socks! Miss Kate said. She bent down and stuffed her sweaty socks in my mouth. She then pushed me on the ground, ordering to lie down face up.

I could never believe that my mouth was able of accommodating a pair of sweaty socks. But then I was always learning.

- Do your laundry! Miss Kate said and rest her feet on my face.

Madame was only too happy to rest her feet on my chest. They went on with their conversation paying no attention to me. I was cleaning Miss Kate's socks in my mouth, acting as their foot carpet at the same time.

After some time, Miss Kate opened my mouth with her big toe. Using her delicate toes, she pulled her socks from my mouth. I felt relieved.

- Samantha dear, my laundry is finished. Do you want to do yours?

- Why not, Madame said laughing, as she stuffed her socks into my mouth. Don't forget to close the door, Madame joked and they both laughed.

- Of course dear, Miss Kate said as she closed my mouth with her naked soles, resting her feet on my face.

Madame decided to use my belly for her foot rest. Her feet sank heavily onto my stomach. But that was OK, if that was what Madame wished.

- Why don't you use your hands to massage my feet while you're down there? Miss Kate suggested.

- Well Kate, Madame laughed. You surely know how to get the best service out of him!

- Why not Sam! He's here to serve us. We don't want him to get lazy, do we?

They both smiled and went on talking as I started massaging Miss Kate feet. What else they could think? I as left lying there, my mouth full of socks, massaging Miss Kate's feet, while Madame's feet rest on my stomach.

- I could do with a massage, Madame said. Slave, why don't you use your stomach to give my feet a massage, since your hands are occupied?

I tried to do my best, pushing my stomach up and down, moving my waist left to right, to give Madame's soles a kind of massage. That was as much as I could do.

After some time, Miss Kate removed Madame's socks from my mouth, using her feet.

- Now you can use your tongue as well, to massage my soles, foot slave! Miss Kate ordered and put her naked feet back on my face

I was really exhausted by now, but I did my best not to show it. My only purpose was to keep Madame satisfied.

- Kate, I could do with some sleep. I'm really tired.

- Me too, she agreed. I'd better get going.

- Why not stay here then? I can take you to your office tomorrow morning. You can sleep in the guest room.

- Do you mind if I sleep on the couch? I'm too tired to move.

- Not at all, Madame said. Slippers slave!

I moved to Madame's feet, kissed them and put her slippers on. She stood up.

- Good night Kate, sleep well. Madame wished.

- Good night sister... Do you mind if I keep him for some time? She said pointing down at me.

- Not at all love. I'll send him back as soon as possible. Goodnight.

Madame went to her room. I followed her obediently. I helped her undressed and she sat on her bed to receive her usual good night worship. Again I took her feet in my hands, kissing them softly.

- Your humble slave bids you good night! I said.

- Go downstairs to see what Kate wants, she ordered pushing me away with her feet.

I quietly left her room closing the door behind. I went downstairs and knelt in front of Miss Kate. She was already lying on the couch, half asleep.

- What are your orders Miss Kate? I asked in a low voice.

She offered me her naked feet. I kissed them obediently.

- Massage my feet, slave keep them warm. And keep them company too. They hate sleeping alone. She said and closed her eyes.

I sat cross legged by the couch and took her beautiful feet on my lap. I started massaging her tender feet, kissing her toes at the same time. Soon enough I could feel she was fast asleep. Her feet felt heavy on my lap. But I went on with my duty, massaging and kissing Miss Kate divine feet..

It was all clear to me now. I was feeling tired but very calm and satisfied. This day was the most important day of my life. I had made the right decision. My destiny was crystal clear now. I was to become Madame's dedicated, obedient, trustworthy slave. My place was at her feet, waiting for her hand and foot.

I was to obey her orders blindly, without any hesitation or doubt. Worshipping Miss Kate's feet while she's sleeping, was simply obeying Madame's orders. My only purpose in life would be to keep Madame satisfied, I thought and caught myself smiling.

If Madame wants a slave, then she's found one. The best one, I thought with pride. Yes it was a good day, after all. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week in my new life...

I looked at Miss Kate's feet.

How beautiful they looked resting in my hands!

How inviting!

I started kissing them softly, using my breath to keep them warm

Soon I was fast asleep, holding Miss Kate's feet in my hands, pressing my lips on her toes...

12