Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ignored me as they fondled her wildly bucking body while whispering to her that she was nothing but a cock hungry slut and that she was going to fuck and suck cock all night. While the teenager pounded into her from behind the man sitting in front of her twisted his fingers into her red hair lifting her face from the hood of the car and scooted forward before dropping her head onto his dick. Opening her mouth she eagerly gobbled his cock like a street urchin who was starving to death and as the other three ran their hands over her body pinching her tits and nipples, she bobbed her head in time to the teenager pushing into her from behind. As the boy fucking her shot his load and stepped back, one of the men hurriedly took his place and began fucking her just as hard and fast as the boy had. For the second time she was getting a cock at both ends and from the way she was moving I could see that nothing or anyone could stop her till she had satisfied herself as well as all five of these men. While the two cock's moved almost in unison the others fondled their dick's and joked about what a cock hungry slut she was. Standing there tied to the tree with a raging hard-on watching my sensuous wife getting fucked by those two cock's as three other strangers watched and cheered them on made me wonder how much cock it would take to satisfy her. At almost the same time as her own orgasm ripped through her body the cock pounding into her pussy shot its load to spill cum down her quivering thighs. She seemed to vibrate like a guitar string as she climaxed over and over. She frenziedly squirmed between the one she was sucking and the one filling her pussy with cum before he pulled out. Another took his place and within two strokes Sherri was pushing back against his lunges just as she had the two before him. As the forth dick sunk between her quivering legs I wondered if before these five strangers were finished, they wouldn't have three dick's pounding into her at the same time. As if reading my mind one of them twisted his fingers into her hair pulling her mouth from the cock she was still sucking and laughingly told her that they were going to fuck her brains out.

"This is going to be a night you and your old man are going to remember for a long time you redheaded cock hungry slut -----Your going to fuck and suck till you pass out and then we're still going to fuck you --- Hey one of you guys untie Phil and bring him over here so he can lap our cum from his whore's cunt before we start again. Once he's got her cunt clean we'll have her show him how much she likes having three of us fuck her at the same time ---- I can't think of a better way for this cock hungry bitch to show her husband just how much she loves our dick's then to take three of us on at the same time. Would you like that whore, would you like three cock's filling you with cum at the same time after your old man laps your cunt clean" With cum coating her lips and more dribbling down her still quivering thighs from her multiple fucked cunt her only answer was a soft sigh of pleasure and a smile. As they dragged me forward and threw me to the ground at her feet he released his grip on her hair letting her sank slowly to the ground beside me and as I looked at her my mind was racing as it tried to take in what was happening. Someone pulled her to a sitting position and propped her against the bumper of their car as others spread her legs before someone shoved my face into her cum drenched crotch. As most of them taunted Sherri with disparaging remarks and vivid descriptions of simultaneous fucking her one of them yelled at me to lick out my whores filthy cum filled cunt. Unable to prevent what was happening or maybe just to scared to resist I pressed my face to her cum filled cunt and closing my eyes swiped my tongue up along her swollen cunt. As my tongue lapped at the spent juicies of their multiple use of her cunt I realized that the dirtier they talked to her the hotter she got. Grabbing my hair she ground my face into her snatch while lifting her legs up over my shoulders until the 4 inch heels of her pumps dug into the small of my back. Something in me snapped and I found myself wanting to suck her clean, heaven help me I really found myself wanting to do this. My teeth nibbled on her pussy lips and my tongue entered her cunt and began lapping the juices from her.

My hands reached beneath her cup her ass cheeks and pull her tighter to my face. Her back arched as my teeth nipped at her clit and her thighs clamped tightly around my head as she screamed in ecstasy. Sherri's body arched so high that she lifted me almost two feet off the ground as she climaxed with a tremendous orgasm. Just as suddenly as I had been shoved face first between her long legs I was suddenly pulled away, and as I looked down at her still twitching body I couldn't help but to think that I couldn't blame these five men for wanting to fuck her. She was one hell of a sexy looking woman laying there with tits that were the perfect size, a handful, hard and firm, with nipples that just begged to be sucked, a slim waist and flat stomach leading into long legs. Not to mention the fact that a partly clothed women, even if it was with only a lacy pale yellow garter belt and stockings was more provocative then a totally naked one. Of course with her ass bouncing up and down and her soft sensuous voice begging someone to fuck her didn't hurt either. One of them knelt beside her head as another laid beside her and twisted her toward him as he lifted one of her legs. Sherri reached for the cock brushing her lips, and as she opened her mouth and slipped her lips over the head of his cock the other entered her pussy. And then another of them laid down behind her pushing his hard cock against her ass hole. With a little lubrication from her wet cum soaked thighs and pulling her hard back against him the third cock slipped into her ass. A muffled scream escaped from her cock stuffed mouth as the cock pushed forward into her ass. Her body stiffened and cries of pain and degradation escaped from her cock stuffed mouth. The three cock's began a rhythm that would bring them to satisfaction and empty their cum into her three holes. The three men grunted and strained as if trying to met and blend into one giant cock, filling her completely. Their bodies glistened with sweat as their cock's worked in and out of her lithe form that was sandwiched between them. Her chest heaved, as the air was knocked from her lungs each time the three cock's lunged forward together.

Suddenly her cries of pain and degradation ceased and in their place were cries of pleasure and lust. Her body bucked and twisted as she moaned and screamed out her lust around the cock plunging into her throat. Her eyes flew open and somehow locked on mine, and as we starred at each other I heard myself tell her to fuck those cock's till they emptied their cum into her. "Fuck them Honey, show me how much you like these men fucking you. Show me how much you like having them fill you with cum." Her eyes closed slowly and she seemed to smile as a long soft moan of satisfaction rumbled from her chest. All to soon it was over as if on cue the three cock's simultaneously began filling her with cum. Her throat muscles worked rapidly but she couldn't swallow fast enough and some of it flowed from her nose and around the cock stuffed between her lips. The guy fucking her ass began to howl as his cum burst forth and flooded her bowels as did the one fucking her cunt, both filling her with what I can only imagine was a deep ricocheting river of cum, because as the cock fell from her lips she yelped with surprise and humped maddeningly between them. "Ughhhh! Goddd, YESSSSS! YEEESSSSSSSSSS!" And then she exploded in a mind numbing orgasm of her own that made her body quiver in pleasure. As she gasped for air, her chest heaving with exhaustion, moans of satisfaction slipped from her lips as the cock's were pulled from the clinging grip of her ass hole and cunt. With hardly a pause she was lifted to her hands and knees and as the two that were left took their place at her cunt and ass hole and rammed their cocks home a limp cum smeared cock was shoved into her mouth and once again she was servicing three cock's at once. Again a mind rending orgasm twisted her body and yet again three cock's buried themselves in her stretched cum filled holes. With each multiple penetration of her wildly bucking petite body she moaned with pleasure and pent up lust until finally she was left in a quivering semi conscious state. As the men dressed they threw a few dollars beside her prone form saying that whores should be paid for their services. One of them reached into our car and pulled her license from her purse and then waving it in the air he laughed saying that next time they would make sure to bring some of their buddies along. And yes they did see us again and as promised they had several of their friends with them but that's another story.

12