All Comments on 'Cara's Unerring Downfall'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap shit

A stupid and wimp husband and a bastard to be borne

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a load of fucking rubbish! Not worth rating

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
2**

At first I was going to rate it 5***** and would have except for the implied blackmail and extreme perversions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just look at the losers that

favorited it and you will know it is a piece of crap, i thought matt moreau was the worst writer on this site but now i'm not to sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just crap

Where in our lives are women like your heroine ? The mythical illness that let's you put us through episode after episode of adulterous sex, oh of course the heroine is also the most gullible woman on the planet to buy that shit that her husband's boss was spewing out. Plus how could she be so unaware that while he was took to her he only had lust in her eyes. Then the author throws in a friend to introduce the heroine to a strap on dildo yah like that happens all the time. By tying this sordid mess up into an "I will be faithful now to my marriage (but of course I will not tell my husband anything I have done since I am still an unfaithful liar at heart0 we are as readers supposed to by this story as a wayward slut returning to her only love. Of course we will but your forget the vast majority of the story was about her being a wayward slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good tale

Nice story and well written, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is This Sci Fi?

Even as a fantasy its a little to far out there Sorry Well written but just not believable on any plane

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
My only question is still there

Why is it that women cheat because of hormone, boredom, the sky is blue but it almost always is the husbands fault. The man cheats and he is a low life scum.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Quality wheat?

Well I could see plenty of corn in this offering - but quality was definitely lacking. Perhaps the author is meant to be an alternative to bran flakes - certainly produces a load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Face Cara's nothing but a slut that likes to fuck other men and let them cum in her skanky cunt. Hopefully Vin realizes what awhore she has been and divorcwes the cunt

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Congrats!-you're definitely in the running for....

...the ignobel writing prize. A quick shove to mm with your next missive and victory is assured. Thanks for wasting more of my time.

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Cara

Uh Oh, who's the Daddy? Enjoyed your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Shredded wheat. Unliable characters doing unlikable things with two paragraph "oh I am sorry" but not to the husband." She made all the decisions and pays none of the price. If you think her guilt was that strong, she would have been honest and confessed and given him the choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick

the writer sounds like , he or she, is telling true feelings about how the writer wants

to hump , his or, her father . He or she just changed the facts a little .

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Remarkably Poor Writing

QW uses pronouns in situations which BEG for nouns. There are cases where three men are in a paragraph, such as Sweetie comparing JJ and her late father while wondering about what effect her escapades might have on Hubby. The next 4 sentences will refer to 'he' and 'him' and 'his' and there is NO way to tell who is who! There are a LOT of awkward constructions and misspellings and grammar screw-ups!

I often harked back to the musical 'Oklahoma' which included 'I'm jest a gal who cain't say "NO" ! ' As horny as Sweetie is, she never seeks out some new 'strange!' She must be exuding mega-doses of pheromones!

This story seemed like a vehicle to pack as many kinky sex acts into the fewest possible pages. I missed the Golden Showers and snowballs! Maybe in Ch.2 ! ...NOT!!! ...please!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so u sadded a mentally ill slut on a good man with no remorse on her part

totally uncaring, unloving, and emotionally disturbing

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Perfectly written Skank!

Not even her Wheat has Quality in this one

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 11 years ago
None at all

RePhil makes an excellent point. There is no quality to any of these wheat stories. Last read.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pure bullshit

You went pretty low for this one.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Really?

I read the first page and jumped to the last. There's nothing to this story but JJ and her father. There's no body, no action and certainly no mystery. Everything was made public from the first paragraph. The rest just confirmed it, it also never got past JJ's drugging and raping her, cause no matter how you look at it, you can't claim she went with him of her own volition, after he drugged her. This author needs to take a step back and read his stories before publishing them. No matter how he words it the first page was just repetitious and restarting the girls rape. How many times can a person make a penetration and make it the first time? How can the author see how much he came inside her? How did the author see the cervix being hit? Many authors will take one page and make a story, but not this author. This author takes five pages of I don't know what to say this girl cheated.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This was soooooooooooooo good that it was the equivalent of a piece of used toilet paper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous