Caribbean Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had his first good look at Roberto as he came in. Over six and a half feet tall with wiry muscles Roberto was coal black in color with long sideburns and a matching droopy moustache. Michael's head just came up to Roberto's chest as Roberto towered over him. He had a thick silver chain around his neck that lay on top of wiry curls of dark chest hair. The starched khaki uniform he wore appeared one size too small on him and Michael could clearly see a prominent bulge in his shorts.

Roberto again took charge and helped Michael undress. The tank top quickly came off and Roberto helped peel off the string bikini bottom stripping him nude without any towel covering him. This was definitely unusual, but because of the many rum coladas, Michael was too dazed to object. Roberto liked what he saw and his bulge grew bigger tenting out his shorts. He helped put Michael's ponytail into a bathing cap to get it out of the way. Then, Roberto pulled the naked Michael onto the table and flipped him over on his stomach, proceeding to pour warm massage oil on the back. As he moved around the side of the table and leaned over, Roberto made sure that his crotch accidentally brushed up against Michael's face staying there for a bit.

Roberto large hands now began to massage Michael's smooth upper back and shoulders kneading his neck and shoulders hard. Michael had had massages before, but it has always been from a female massage therapist. This was the first time that a man had touched him like this and he enjoyed the powerful fingers digging and probing into his body. Roberto's working man's hands were nearly double the size of Michael's and the thick fingers were gnarled and rough. As Roberto hands moved down on Michael's back, he made sure that his bulge landed squarely in the palm of Michael's hand that lay by his side. Michael did not need to move his hand to get a sense for how large this man's equipment was. He shuddered softly imagining how the big organ would look like fully erect and pulsing.

The big islander worked the oil into Michael's calves then lifting his legs from his knee to massage the feet. When Roberto was finished with the calves and feet, he moved up to do the muscles on his upper legs. He moved Michael's legs apart with his strong hands to give him better access to the inner thighs. The experience was incredibly arousing with the tactile sensations and the warm slippery oil. Michael's penis hardened and pressed up against his stomach, leaking profusely from his need.

Roberto then poured more massage oil directly on Michael's bottom and started massaging the smooth cheeks. His strong hands were working over all of the muscles in the lower back, upper thighs and the ass. He once again moved Michael's legs further apart allowing him freely probe between the butt cheeks. Michael felt just great and wanted the massage to go even further. He was very excited and liked the way his body was responding to Roberto's rough hands and the warm oil. In turn, he could feel Roberto's large erection pressing like a club against his legs and knew that Roberto too wanted to take this further.

Roberto poured more of the oil and let it ooze down between the crack of Michael's ass over to his pink sphincter and down onto the shaven balls. He was now moving his hands between the cheeks of Michael's ass with his fingers grazing over the sensitive hole. Roberto took his time and paid special attention to Michael's ass running his hands all around the hole and relaxing Michael. Soon the slippery fingers probed and pressed the entrance. Abruptly, Roberto pushed a long digit in and began rubbing the constricting walls. The oil helped lubricate the way and the puckered entrance opened up to Roberto. His finger invaded Michael's most private hole moving slowly in and out. Roberto then inserted a second digit into the now loosened hole. Michael was in seventh heaven pushing his bottom up to the invading fingers, straining to rub them against his prostate.

As he was working both of his fingers into the now distended hole, Roberto slid his other hand under Michael and found Michael's erection stiff and oozing. Roberto oil coated fingers began stroking underneath the swollen head just as his other fingers pressed and kneaded the prostate. Michael twisted and groaned with desire. In his excitement he could not take it any more and he shuddered as his penis shot out white spurts on his stomach and on the table. In a few moments, Roberto helped him sit up. Holding Michael's head steady by his ponytail, Roberto's fingers fed Michael some of the cum that was coating his belly. Michael lustfully sucked Roberto's large fingers as if it were a cock tasting the massage oil and the tart flavor of his cum. Michael was hooked and wanted very badly for Roberto to take him. He already knew that his innate desire was to be compliant to powerful women like Laurie and Carol and had also learnt to love strap-on play. Still Michael had never really thought about a similar sexual relationship with a man before today. Now with Roberto's fingers in his mouth and Roberto's hand grasping his hair and controlling him the next step never felt more natural. Roberto's looming presence and his take charge behavior had helped Michael understand his feelings better. Even though he had just come, Michael's prong stirred in excitement and he tingled with desire to serve Roberto.

Sensing that he had played this right, Roberto asked Michael to meet him that night somewhere away from the resort. The eager Michael agreed and suggested the disco nearby that Laurie had told him about. Roberto quickly confirmed that he would be there at 10pm; his seduction plan could not have gone of any smoother so far. In a few hours time he hoped his hard rod would be buried deep inside this compliant slut.

Continued in Part 2....

12