Caribbean Cruise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie and Billie continued with their lick-locking kiss, but soon the mother was moving around on the deck, positioning herself in front of her daughter and then moving back to spread her legs wide open for the young Collins woman's ravenous appraisal.

Without much need for any explanation, Connie Collins knew what her Mom wanted, and she smiled warmly as she bent her head down to run the very tip of her tongue along the outer lips of her mother's cunt. Tasting her juicy pussy, Connie moaned, then pressed her mouth right up against the slit and lapped away at the wet opening with vicious intensity. In moments, Billie was bucking and thrashing about, grinding her pelvis up hard against her own daughter's face and squirting her cum up into her mouth.

"Oh shit, oh fuck yeah baby!" Rick cried out in his own passion, as, due to Connie's own excitement, her cunt had locked up around his straining prick driving in and out of her. He struggled to keep himself in a rhythmic tempo with his thrusts, but the sheer pleasurable sensations that were coursing through Rick's body was quite hard to resist.

With the cheeks of her buttocks spread wide open down below him, Rick could see Connie's wrinkled brown anus opening and closing before his eyes, and he smiled with joy and let a long dribbling string of saliva drop down out of his mouth donw onto the puckered hole. He loved butts; it was one of the most intense yet strange fetishes that Rick had, and one that he didn't quite understand.

Slipping out of Connie's cunt lest he blow his load right at that moment, Rick moved his right hand down to play with the wet lips of her snatch, then made sure to tweak and caress her clit. All the while, Rick's eyes were locked on Connie's asshole, and he couldn't wait to sink himself inside it right up to the hilt.

"Ah God baby, I need your big fat cock back inside me again..." Connie whispered, before Billie her mother took hold of the back of her head, seizing her hard and viciously by the back of her hair, and forced her face back down against her dripping wet twat. "Fuck it, I'm so close to cumming again... please help me cum, darling."

That was something that Rick was more than happy to help her with – but this time, he wanted her back passage, and when Connie felt the mushroom-shaped head of his cock nudging up against her asshole from behind, she grunted and glanced back with a slightly surprised, yet pleased, look on her face.

Pushing gently into her butt from behind, Rick couldn't take his eyes off the sight of seeing his full, rigid cock splitting her back-end wide open and filling her anal passage completely. He wasn't brutal or demanding this time, but keen to take things slowly and enjoy the waves of pleasurable sensations as they coursed through him. The noises and motions of Connie herself made it plainly obvious that she, too, was quite in the mood as well.

When at last he knew he could not hold out much longer, Rick groaned in orgasmic pleasure and allowed himself to be swept away by the moment.

"It's coming Connie... and I think it's going to be a big one!" he cried out, as the cum-heavy balls banging up against her mid-section tingled with the unmistakable signs of an impending climax. The young Collins woman grunted back and thrust herself all the more enthusiastically back against Rick's member.

With a loud, roaring cry of ecstasy, Rick Chaplain let a full, strong torrent of thick, gooey hot jizz blast straight out of the end of his twitching cock, shooting deep into Connie's ass. Sprays of white cum exploded out of him, filling up the gorgeous blond-haired Collins girl's rear-end within moments, but Rick just kept on cumming.

When he finally pulled his rapidly-deflating prick out of Connie's butt-hole, and rolled back onto the deck of the yacht looking straight up at the sky above, Connie quickly moved away and Billie her mother crawled over. She moved in swiftly to kiss the young man hard on the mouth and thrust her tongue fleetingly into his mouth, then as Rick let out a low moan right into her open mouth and reached around to cup her full, firm meaty buttocks, she sighed and pressed herself in hard against his body.

They were all naked and happy together, and now that there was no shame and concealment at all about things on the voyage, the final leg of their journey promised to be quite interesting indeed.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: The latest chapter is up now, and with it I hope to plot a course through to the end of the series that will satisfy those faithful readers who have stuck things out to this point. It's been a real joy to work on this story, when the time and inspiration to work has allowed it, and I hope that you have had as much fun reading it as I've had creating it. Please remember to vote, and as always, feedback and constructive criticism is always appreciated.

TheCaptain

12