Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Tom, please stay, this doesn't change anything does it, Carol?"

"What do you mean?"

"You are obviously still bisexual, otherwise you wouldn't be here right now, and it's clear that I am too because Tom set this up."

"Do you think we can be lovers then, even though we are sisters?"

"Who cares? I remember I always fancied you anyway."

"I like you too, but do you think we should?"

This time I did leave the room, this was something for the two of them to sort out between themselves. "Going for some drinks, girls."

I gave them ten minutes when I heard one of them call out my name.

The vision that presented itself before my eyes made me put down the drinks. Carol and Sara were sat up together in my bed, their underwear placed pointedly on the covers, their breasts inviting attention. Legs apart, two available pussies.

They grinned at me and I extracted my cock. It's going to be a long night!

On those delicious words I end my story. The Caribbean is a wonderful place to have sex, but remember to take a female (even the property of someone else!) rather than banking on available pussy once there. As I have discovered on more than one occasion, if you have a woman with you, then you will probably attract another one. Read "24 Hours" and see what I mean. Like this one, it's a true story, only the sex was beefed up a bit! I hope you enjoyed reading it and welcome your comments, and votes.

The End?

© Tom Graham April, 2009

12