All Comments on 'Carla'

by drinac

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You are a true friend. Carla is so lucky to have you in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No Sale

well written & in the most part entertaining & engaging.

i happily buy the Carla character , yep i can see where she came from & how she reached the depths of depravity the Author described .

However , i cannot buy ,the lifelong friend , with no experience of D/s , bdsm , extreme fetish ( apart from the usual dreams & fantasys )

is just no way he could/would be able to instantly transform into the character described in the last few paragraphs. & especially not with someone he had up until this moment viewed in a totaly diferent light.

i cannot see anyone in that situation requiring less than a few hours ,or even a few days .. to get thier head around the new dynamic & be able to participate in said actions with a person who was up until that time one of thier oldest & dearest friends.

xxxhugsxxx

i have no problem with D/s , s & m , ws ,scat .

i do have a problem with believing that someone with no history in that area would be able to step into those realms so quickly and so fully ..

i can only see the events described at the end, taking place after several long & intense , honest & open discussions between carla & himself.

With some time possibly between said conversations for him to fully come to terms with & understand the new relationship between them

he is not drunk , he is not on drugs ,

he is 1/2 asleep ,having just woken up , confronted with a most unusual situation ..

nope .. sorry am not buying the last few paragraphs .. is tooooo big a jump .from bestest / oldest friends , to a Kinky / Nasty / Depraved extreme D/s situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous