Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drinac
drinac
1 Followers

Even though she had never seen him naked in real life, she had imagined what he looked like and this reality had not let her down. His body, even at this age was beautiful. They would be turning 58 together three days from now, and his body looked at least 10 years younger. He was slim and well toned, while not really bulging with extra muscles. There did not look to be an ounce of body fat on him from what she had seen. And his cock?

Oh my God, she thought to herself. He was bigger than her imagination even. His thick 8.5 inch cock was the biggest she had seen in many years and it was beautiful as it throbbed in her throat. She was determined to make her tongue familiar with every beautiful square inch of his groin. She pulled her throat off his cock and sucked hard at the mushroom head of his tool. Holding it lightly with her teeth her tongue licked and probed at his piss slit. God she so badly wanted to taste all of his juices.

She trailed her tongue along the bottom of his thick cock until she reached its base. She reached up and began pulling at the waist of his boxers under the robe. As she revealed his groin she moaned as his scent caught up in her nose. That scent pulled her to his scrotum irresistibly and her lips soon enclosed both of those beautiful jewels. She sucked and licked at them lovingly, worshipping them with her old slut mouth. She felt her cunt juices just running down her fat thighs as she sucked at his ball, drawing moans of pleasure from his throat.

"Yes, slut. Suck my balls, bitch. Ohh God yes!" he breathed out lustfully. His hand grabbed harshly at her short hair and pulled her closer to his groin painfully. She loved it and moaned out her pain-filled pleasure. "Suck them good, slave," he went on as his free hand encircled his throbbing cock.

She watched him stroke himself as she worshipped his balls. As he stroked faster he began hitting her forehead with the bottom of his fist on the downstroke. She made sure her position did not change as he pleasured himself, letting him hit her freely. She had endured much worse and much more degrading treatment. This was a pleasure for her.

As he drew near to cumming, he roughly hauled her mouth away from his balls to his cock and shoved it down her throat unceremoniously. She loved the way it filled her so completely, the way it spread her throat muscles so painfully sweet. With both hands grabbing her hair painfully he held her throat on his cock as he shot jet after jet of cum into her gullet.

Even after the last of his seed was coaxed out of him by her throat muscles he held her there. He was still hard and showed no signs of growing soft. His mighty cock was still throbbing in her throat.

Her body began to struggle for air and her mind was whirling in a frenzy. Is he going to kill me? she wondered, and did not seem to care. She was seeing stars now, and his cock was filling her world. It was the only thing she knew. The only thing she cared about was giving him pleasure, even if it meant her end. She would die happy. Her body faded away. There was nothing left to feel. The air around her began to turn white, and from that to gray - dark grey - then black ...

III

My eyes were closed in an ecstasy I had never imagined as I held this woman on my throbbing cock. The feeling of cumming directly into her throat was unlike anything I had ever experienced and I didn't want it to end. I gripped her hair with both hands, not caring if it hurt or not and held her fat expert throat over my throbbing cock.

I had never known such complete and utter pleasure, and it was all I could do not to fall to my knees. My head spun and my body was weak with the exertion of the orgasm. And still I held her on my cock. After a few more moments of complete happiness, I noticed that she was not moving. I had read about this too - auto-asphyxiation, though that had not been my intent. I pulled her off my cock and decided to just let her fall to the ground.

As her fat nearly shapeless body hit the ground and her head landed roughly on her arm, she regained consciousness. It took her a bit to realize where she was and what had happened, but I saw her smile happily up at me once she recognized me. She was a heap, a mess - fat and not so pretty - but somehow, sexy as hell. My cock jumped again as I watched her.

Remembering my original mission to the kitchen, I somehow made a pot of coffee as I watched her recover and began thinking. With coffee finally in hand, I turned around and leaned back against the counter and pondered. She knelt there almost looking pitiful, if it weren't for the bright smile on her face. I looked down at her with what I hoped would pass for disdain.

I put my coffee down and then put my still throbbing cock away, closed my robe and tied the sash as I continued watching her. I loved the way she squirmed and her fat old body jiggled nervously in front of me, as no words passed our lips. I decided that I needed her to know my contempt for her, though indeed, that was not what I was feeling.

I wanted her to know her place in my life, or at least what I wanted her to think her place was. I wanted her to think that she was only an object as far as I was concerned. It seemed to me at the time that this would be therapy for her. I would take her down to the lowest levels of her self-esteem and break her completely. And then I would build her back up, making her the way I want her to be.

With that in mind, I gave her a sneer of superiority and she ate it up and then I leaned down and hissed into her ear, "If you ever betray me, bitch, that is how you will die! - sucking my cock until you no longer breathe! Do you understand me, slave?"

I watched as her fat old body struggled to stay on her knees, breathing heavily, her watery eyes smiling up at me with obvious adoration. "Yes Master," she breathed out heavily. Then, I remembered why my original mission was interrupted.

"Pull that cucumber out of your fat ass, pig!" I commanded sternly. I loved the way her face changed as she tried to push that toy out of her ass. Her fat sagging and wrinkled body struggled in what many might say was an unattractive way. But for me, it was a dance that she was performing. That fat ugly body dancing to my words.

When at last she had it in hand she held it up proudly, with a huge smile on her ugly face. Alright, yes. I had always thought she was ugly. Her face was long and horse like, and flat sporting a thin long nose over nearly paper thin lips. Her eyes were far set and a cloudy dull blue with thin eyebrows framing them. Her hair had always been fine and now she was balding.

"Eat it," I commanded. I was amazed at the lack of hesitation she displayed as she put that nasty thing to her mouth and actually took a bite. Damn, I thought. This bitch is nasty. I had always heard of this kind of thing, of people who enjoyed toilet games. I had never considered doing anything like that - it never occurred to me that others had these types of desires, let alone acted upon them.

I had always thought of it as a dirty fantasy only for masturbating. But as she knelt there, nearly gobbling the shit-covered cuke, I realized that this indeed was a lifestyle that I might be interested in. How would it feel to piss in her face? I wondered. That made me hard again. I took a sip of coffee.

"What are you?" I asked fiercely, after a she finished the food. I saw and appreciated a look of fear crossing her eyes.

"I am your slave, Master."

Inwardly I grinned. That was the answer I was hoping for, though of course it was the wrong answer.

I stood up and walked over to her slowly. Something inside of me had changed over the last few minutes and I was not about to hold it back. My grin moved outward so she could see it as I stood over her, coffee in hand. It was not a friendly grin. I wanted her to know that I knew she was my property in every way.

I moved my foot up under her right breast, lifting the sagging meat. I used the toes of my foot to grasp her sagging nipple and pull at it. of course this was not all that painful, but I thought it was humiliating enough for her, as a start. I used my other foot to do the same thing to her other breast, smiling nastily as I thought about my next action.

Without warning, I drew my foot back and brought it forward, kicking her square in her fat belly. I stepped back slightly as she gasped and screamed out, bending forward and retching, holding her fat belly as best she could. I smiled evilly as she struggled to breathe around the pain. She struggled to catch her breath and kneel up. Her breathing was ragged and tears of pain ran freely down her fat cheeks, but she managed to look up at me and struggled to say thank you to me. Now I was impressed. And I knew for sure what I had here.

I lifted the foot that had kicked her to her face. "Kiss it, pig!"

It took her a few moments to gather herself enough to accomplish that, and I waited patiently. I decided to dive into the deep end. "Did you like the taste of your shit, piggy?"

"Yes Master. I learned to love that taste a long time ago." I nodded and took a sip of coffee.

"And, you like piss as well?"

"Yes Master," she replied, looking squarely into my eyes.

"What are you?" hoping for another wrong answer.

It took her a few moments to come up with an alternative answer. "Your property, Master," she said softly, hopefully.

I grinned and then kicked her left tit hard, nearly enough to knock her onto her back. As she struggled to right herself, I yelled out, "Keep your hands behind your back, pig!" making her struggle harder.

I loved watching that fat, misshapen body quiver and jiggle around. When she had gained her knees, breathing hard, I kicked her right sack, this time knocking her to the floor, nearly knocking her out as her head thumped on the hard wood. It took her a few moments to gain her senses and I stepped over her massive prone body looking down at her with an expression of complete power over her.

"Open your mouth pig," I commanded. As she did so, I poured a long stream of my still hot coffee into her mouth, making her gag and choke and turn away. Her fat body shook and heaved under me, as I continued standing there. As she began to recover I poured more coffee into her mouth and onto her face, shocking her twice with the hot liquid.

I knew it wasn't hot enough to injure her, but I enjoyed her reactions. The sight of her struggle had me so turned on right then, my cock nearly ejaculated without even a touch.

I stepped to one side of her and shook the rest of the liquid onto her fat body as she struggled to recover. I shed my robe and boxer shorts and stood back over her. I watched her fat old body wiggle ludicrously around and waited until my cock had lost some of its rigidity.

With a nasty smile, I relaxed my bladder and let my stream hit her face first and then the rest of her ugly body. I did have a full bladder and it took some time to empty it, so there was enough for her to get her fill as I aimed my stream at last at her mouth. Without prompting she greedily drank my hot piss. I smiled with nasty pleasure as I thought about how lucky I had suddenly gotten.

When I had drained myself completely, I purposely turned away from her, grabbed my cup and poured myself another cup of joe. I leaned against the counter and looked at my new possession as several nasty, painful plans ran through my head. Indeed, this was going to be fun.

End - Chapter One?

drinac
drinac
1 Followers
12