Carley's Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atgod
Atgod
85 Followers

I was so happy and mark would be happy too because he would get to fuck my even bigger tits which now looked like oversized melons. I loved how my body was turning out I was stupid before to worry about such things.

The following day I met mark in the disabled toilet like usual and I used my big bouncy tits to make him cum but this time I kept my tits together so his cum pooled in my cleavage and I sucked it up using a straw I brought from home.

It tasted odd but so arousing I loved how it tasted how thick it was and how naughty it seemed.

Mark was pleased too. As we left the toilet he said "I'll see you here tomorrow in the morning I have stuff to do after school."

I nodded happily saying I would although I knew I had an exam tomorrow.

I got a drink of water before revising in the library washing out my sticky mouth. And I revised everything for my exam I started feeling good about it. Even at home I worked solidly. And went to bed early without masturbating or anything.

****

I was waiting outside the exam hall pacing around thinking about the history exam. I then couldn't remember a certain date so I opened my diary where I'd written some notes.

I dropped it in shock all my book said was

"I hope my boobs grow bigger

I want him to play with my boobs again

I can't wait to taste his cum again

I love my big tits."

And many other similar things. I was so shocked I couldn't understand what happened to all my work. I looked at my other books it was all similar just horny messages. I was so shocked.

I didn't know what to do I realised I knew nothing of the subjects of my exam. I hadn't worked or revised since My boobs started growing I was going to fail my exams. I then I had a feeling, what was this strange diary doing to me, something seemed really odd. Just then mark appeared distracting my thoughts and beckoned to me. I walked over my massive tits wobbling in my top obviously.

"I think I'm going to fail my exams" I sobbed "I can't think about anything properly" he rubbed my back and said "come with me."

He led me to the usual place. The disabled toilet. We walked in and I rubbed my eyes.

"what am I going to do my exam is soon like ten minutes."

"don't worry" he replied "I'll play with your boobs, you always like that and then we can go to your exam and you'll do you best" I nodded releasing my massive tits from my t shirt.

As he fondled me I thought about it all. My transformation and my studies and my sexual things with mark. I thought about him fucking my massive titties it seemed good but I had a better idea.

I knelt down on the floor next to his cock opening his jeans and moving his boxers his big hard cock fell out. I looked at it holding my big tits. I wanted it. I leaned forwards and kissed it. Kissing his cock was the best thing I'd ever done. I opened my mouth. I took some in my tongue ran over his hard rod. I thought about my exam and the fact I was going to miss it and not get into university I could stop and run to get there.

I made my choice.

My lips sealed around his cock as I slid more inside my mouth. I couldn't believe how amazing it was. My tongue licked along the length inside my mouth. My lips slid further down his cock as I fondled my big tits. I moves my tongue over it as best I could. I bobbed my head along his tasty cock trying to get as much of it In as I could.

He started moving With my head slowly thrusting into my face. He was groaning lightly as I sucked. His hands held my head as he pushed more of it in. I hesitated about to gag.

"Come on you can do it, get it all in" he said breathlessly.

I pushed forwards as he thrusted my lips touch the base of his cock. I was so happy, as he grunted as I felt warm cum trickle down my throat, he pulled back his cock so his cum filled my mouth. I looked up at him and swallowed my mouthful of cum as the alarm on his watch beeped. It was 10:00 I was half an hour late to my exam. I didn't care. I just wanted to suck his cock.

"Tomorrow I'll introduce you to a few of my friends, they'll definitely like you" he said smiling. I smiled back

****

Samantha smiled to herself adjusting he thick rimmed glasses, she loved her new diary. She had found it on the way back from school...

END

Hope it was entertaining lol. Any feedback or anything is cool. and any ideas for another story if wants something specific especially fetishy stuff, feel free to comment.

Atgod
Atgod
85 Followers
12