All Comments on 'Carley's Breasts'

by Atgod

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bra size education

Number refers to band size. Letter refers to cup size. Bigger breasted like you describe would be like f or g cup with smaller band size because she started out as a really small girl. Something like 34 G. As written she is a large gal with moderately large breasts.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Was different from what I usually go for..

I Only gave this a go because of it being your first story.

Must admit, it was arousing.

I think with a little more time and attention to structure, you will be writing some very intelligent, hot stories in the future.

I will be looking forward to that.

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoireover 10 years ago
More on breast/bra sizes

To add to anonymous' comment, if her rib-cage stayed the same size, she may be more like 28 HH, J, JJ, or K. In terms of volume 42D=40DD=38E=36F=34G=32GG=30H=28HH, obviously, it will be distributed differently on a smaller rib cage than a larger one. A lot of people are under the mistaken impression that DD is "huge," and that anything bigger must just be ridiculous, but it's just not true. A 32J is similar in size to a whole grapefruit or a softball.

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
Good Story!

Thanks for a very enjoyable story!

I hope you continue it.

But the others are right about the sizes...

AtgodAtgodover 10 years agoAuthor
Your Right!!!

Yeah ok I messed up with the sizes.

Haha lol!!

Thanks for reading and commenting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many mispellings for my taste, in the first 3 paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtgod@Atgod
84 Followers
I will only write weirder or fetish based material. Like blowjobs/footjob obsession , magical or scifi modifications, breast expansion, body modification, mind break. That sort of thing.