Carly's Naked Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, let's get on with it then." He said.

Carly was dripping wet, so she took the band she had been carrying around her wrist and tied her wet blonde hair back with it. Tony started walking with naked Carly in tow, within moments they were approaching the main shopping street. Tony pointed to a ladies clothing store and handed the naked girl some money.

"Go over there and buy a dress, a thong and some footwear. Nothing too fancy, you won't be keeping them."

This sounded interesting. She took the money, kissed Tony and headed off across the street. A car slowed to allow her to cross and the always polite and proper Carly waved a thank you. She crossed the sidewalk and entered the shop and the middle-aged lady in there gasped as she approached.

"Why are you naked?" she exclaimed.

"I was the victim of a prank I'm afraid, lost the lot, shoes and all! I saw my friend nearby so he lent me some money to buy some more clothes. I'm so sorry if I startled you." She apologized. "I'm so embarrassed" She added. Yeah right!

She chose a packet of thongs and then went in search of a dress. Carly chose a mid thigh length dress that was almost but not quite see through and a pair of flat shoes. She gathered her purchases up and because she wanted to be naked for as long as possible she strolled over to the counter to pay the lady.

"Were you planning to wear these now?" The lady asked.

"No thanks, I plan to stay completely naked forever!" The poor woman looked incredulous. "I am only joking you know!" She laughed and the woman was once more at ease talking to the naked girl standing by her counter.

So she chatted to the lady while she pulled on the thong and stood up straight to put the dress on. She stepped into the shoes and was ready to go and see what Tony had in store for her next. Carly said goodbye and left the shop, Tony came over to and took her hand. They walked off down the street and Tony pulled her into a pub where there were two pool tables in use. After they had bought a coke each they went to watch the pool games and Tony placed ten pounds on the end of the table. That's a challenge around that area. Well actually both Tony and Carly are very good at pool, it's another pastime they both enjoy together.

"What does he have in mind here?" Carly wondered.

Now Carly claims to be devious at times, but Tony is deadly. He lulls you into thinking he's not that smart and then he gets you. He gets you good! So Tony's turn came up on the table and he quickly demolished his opposition, it ended up 7 to 3 in Tony's favor.

"Another game mate?" He asked his opponent, pocketing his tenner.

"No thanks, I know when I'm beaten." said the guy being a good sport.

Tony spoke up "Tell you what, I'll buy us a pint and we'll let our women have a game. What will we bet - I know, Tony exclaimed and looked at Carly mischievously, "The winner gets to undress the loser, how about that?"

The guy looked at Carly and then at Tony, before finally looking at his girlfriend.

She looked at him and said "If I lose I have to get naked in the bloody pub?" She looked horrified.

"Go on, what's a pretty lady like you scared of?" Carly said. "Anyway, I might end up naked - or we both will. I'll tell you what if I win you get naked, If you win, I get naked and you can destroy my clothes and I will leave the pub starkers" As she looked at Tony.

Tony had moved over next to Carly and put his hand on her shoulder, he gave a little squeeze to show he understood what devious Carly was up to this time.

The girl looked me up and down and said, "You aren't wearing much now, and you would really walk stark naked all the way down the street? That's almost worth the risk! Okay then, count me in." She giggled.

Carly said "So let's play pool then!" and the first game got underway.

Carly gave the girl a bit of a scare and then 'just missed' pocketing the eight ball.

"Your game love." she said.

The girl looked at her for a moment and then said "Better step out of your shoes then."

So she did, then she won the next game and told the girl to take her top off.

She had a little camisole top underneath, it was loose and if you looked you could almost see her breasts. Carly won the next game and then the girl was in her camisole and her thong, looking worried. Carly let her win the next game easily.

The girl said "There's not much left, is there?" and reached for the hem of Carly's dress.

Carly helped her and quickly she was standing there in just the thong and nothing else. She made sure to win the next game and now both were in thongs. Now it's time to play, Carly thought, but I am playing a game of my own! So she lost the last game badly and made embarrassed noises as the girl removed Carly's thong. Leaving her standing completely naked in the pub. Excellent! She thought as she felt herself getting wet with excitement.

Then Tony reminded the couple, "Now you get to destroy her clothes!"

And they looked at him surprised. "Are you sure? I mean fun is fun, but..."

"No, make her go home naked" Tony insisted, "I think I would like that." He said knowing Carly loved it as much as him.

"Are you really sure?" The guy asked

Carly nodded. "Yeah, go on. You earned it. It's a pity you still have that thong on though. Why don't you take it off, better still, lets sit here naked together and have a drink."

She looked a little worried, but a little gentle persuasion from her man and soon both ladies were standing there completely naked.

"One minute love." Tony said, and disappeared over to the bar.

Carly could see him speaking to the barmaid and then Tony returned.

He handed her some cash and said "Better get the drinks love. I'll have a coke, I have to drive."

Carly looked at the girl and she looked back nervously. To calm the girl she reached out and took her hand.

Carly said, "You really should make the most of the moment. However many people remember the night you got naked in the pub, nobody will experience it in the way you are right now. I'm bloody horny, aren't you?" She asked.

"Um, to be honest, yes, I keep wishing I could leave like you and just walk around naked. The truth is, I don't even think I can get as far as the bar." She was almost whispering now.

"You won't know until you try. Come on." And hand in hand they walked over to the bar, completely naked. The poor girl was shaking, so was Carly but I suspect for different reasons!

"Your man told me about the bet. I don't mind as long as you stay near the pool tables at the back and try not to get me in trouble." The barmaid said to the two naked young ladies.

They both nodded and thanked her, and returned to the table. What a cool time it was, the men were chatting away about whatever men chat about as the two naked girls were chatting happily, and Ceri was becoming more and more relaxed about sitting there naked. When Carly suggested a visit to the ladies room she readily got up and accompanied her, holding Carly's hand the whole time. And then finally it was time to go, so the girls swapped numbers and said their goodbyes.

Then a surprise as Ceri asked. "Did you say your car was outside?"

"It's a couple of blocks away, that's all." Carly replied

Could we get a lift home with you please?" Carly looked at Tony and he nodded. "I'm wondering how far I can get like this, I've never done this before."

"You will be fine, trust me. Come on." Carly said taking her hand and they all made their way to the door, people looking appreciatively as they passed. Then they were both naked on the street, it was still raining and now it was dark. They walked back to the car and got in, and when they dropped them off Ceri was still naked when she walked up to her house. Another convert? Possibly. Carly looked at Tony and he chuckled

It seems Carly is working to get all the young females out naked in public.

"We had better get back, Nikki will be waiting to hear all about this." Tony said as they drove off.

Carly laughed back at him, opened the laptop and spent most of the journey home typing up her story to send off to me. Well, they did have to make a relief stop for both of them, and so Carly had yet one more pussy explosion with many to follow.

I must say that since Carly asked me to join forces with them and take her notes and make them into a story there have been many explosions here in New Jersey also. I know when she is going out on a naked adventure, I often get e-mails from her as she is naked someplace and I get to hear about it moments after if not during. I also am lucky enough to conspire with Sammy to see if we can make Carly squirm, not from pussy explosions but from the tasks we choose for her. So yes all of the above cause explosions here in New Jersey.

I would like to thank Carly, Tony and Sammy for making me a part of it all. Carly and I would like to thank all the readers for the feedback, e-mail, public comments and votes for the stories. Carly like me gets wet knowing so many people are enjoying our adventures. I share all feedback with Carly and she will read any public comments posted under the stories.

Please watch for many more naked adventures from both of us. I promise you I do always read all of the e-mails, so look for a naked adventure involving snow upcoming from me very soon.

Love Nikki

12