Carnal Campus Ch. 09

Story Info
Joe finally "dictates" a memo to Robin.
2.4k words
4.29
28.1k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Joe went in to his office after finishing the yard, showering, and eating some lunch. During the whole drive to the campus his mind reeled with mixed thoughts. He couldn't believe what he had been through in the last forty-eight hours. He didn't feel like a man who had, in a very short period of time, cheated on his wife, slept with his best friend's wife, co-worker's daughter, or secretly lusted after a go-go dancer (not to mention the luscious blond from the hotel). In fact, he felt pretty damned good right now. He felt like he was ten years younger.

As he strolled up the walkway toward Hamilton Hall, he was torn between deciding what to say to Robin about Kerri, and making a move on her to see if she was really as interested as Kerri had implied. Joe went up the elevator, choosing to try Robin out for a spin, keeping in pattern with his current degenerate, but blissful profligacy. The doors of the elevator opened right into the spacious office area of his department. Something was wrong.

The entire area had been rearranged and redecorated. He dropped his briefcase to the floor and stared at the strange surroundings. That bitch, Mia Bawden must be up to her tricks again. She must have intended to take advantage of his brief sabbatical to make another round of power moves. He'd deal with her later. Right now he needed to find where his office had been moved to. Just as he was about to turn down the corridor, he heard the copier whirl to life. He poked his head around the corner and saw Robin standing over the machine.

He cleared his throat and she stepped away from the machine with a start and Joe eyes automatically drifted toward her heaving bosom. She was dark and long-limbed. She had obviously taken advantage of the spring heat wave. She wore a short, white, summer dress that showed off her shapely limbs that were tanned a creamy mocha. Joe licked his lips as a thousand delicious pictures ran through his mind.

"Oh, it you, Joe. We didn't expect you back for quite sometime. I guess your looking for your office--and I guess I don't have to tell you who's behind all the changes." Robin smiled and turned, her chestnut hair falling over her shoulder as she motioned to Joe to follow her. His eyes made contact with hers, causing a stir in his groin. She set off walking in a long stride that swung her well-cut skirt to and fro about her equally well-cut legs. She turned to see if he was following. She followed his stare and gave him a beautiful smile that was somehow both demure and devilish. She was a very beautiful woman whose looks lied about her age. Many often mistook Robin and Kerri for sisters. They entered his "new" office. She closed the door as he sat behind the desk to put away his things. He resigned to just live with the changes for now.

"You got a few minutes?" Robin asked as she sighed and slipped into the comfortable chair.

Joe looked up at her and listened as she told her story of the mother-daughter feud. He listened half-heartedly lost in her beauty. She was a very feminine woman. Her eyes were large and very brown; her lips were full and voluptuous with just enough lipstick to contrast her tan features; her teeth even and brilliantly white; her face was a perfect oval with high cheekbones and a sharp arched nose framed by volumes of flowing chestnut-brown hair. She was the definition of beauty. Joe sat back in his chair and drank her loveliness in. She seemed to noticed that he was no longer paying attention and left her chair to sit on the corner of his desk to regain his ear--instead it caused him to stare into her eyes harder.

There was a slightly unnerving exchange of glances between them. Robin stopped talking and was now breathing heavily, her dress molded her full breasts. Their eyes met again and a charge that was sensual, gentle and friendly passed between them--like kids on their first car date.

"What next?" she barely breathed.

He pulled his glasses from his face and set them aside on the desk, his hand returned and brushed the hem of her dress, then followed the slit of her skirt with his finger.

"I think it would be silly for us to engage in subtleties," Joe returned as his finger continued to trail up her leg.

"I quite agree."

She sat up and moved toward him, and her eyes turned to fire as her lips came against his mouth, warm, soft. He felt her press against him, her tongue moving out with quick darting invitation, then suddenly drawing back. She paused, then moved from him. In her eyes was no amusement, no cool toying appraisal, only a dark deep hunger.

He reached out, into the neck of her dress, his fingers moving across her left breast, feeling soft warmth. He reached up to pull her dress open further and he felt her tremble under his touch. Her breasts came out of the dress, pear-shaped, pink tips standing out sharply, anticipatory. Her arms encircled his neck, pulling him forward, his face into her breasts. His mouth found the erect pink-brown tips, drew on them.

Oh, God, oh, oh, please, please," he heard her murmur, ignited by the urgency and whispered fierceness.

His mouth stayed on her breasts, moving from one to the other, pulling on them, drawing their creamy softness up. She writhed under him, the dress disappearing. Her hands pulled at his trousers, pushing them to the floor. She brushed all the items off the desk with an urgent sweep of her arm and leaned back on his desk, pulling him on top of her, rubbing her soft belly against him, reveling in the touch of flesh against flesh.

He felt the clawing heat of her body as her leg moved over his and her hand drifted down his stomach. She put her mouth over his and moaned into it. Her hands curled on his chest, dug into his flesh, scraped along his ribs, and she was consumed with desire, devouring, insatiable. Her mouth joined the slow long route of her hands, tracing erotic paths with her tongue, feverishly deliberate, across his chest, down over his hard-muscled frame, down, down, finally halting to a cry of pure passion and pleasure just before her red lips floated over his rigid manhood, her tongue swirling as she took his massive length slowly into her feverishly hot mouth.

Her ardor and fervor coaxed him to the brink of madness. He could barely stand as she seemed to swallow his entire essence with her sweltering lips. He swooned against the desk as her head moved back and forth along the ridge of his cock. He grabbed a handful of her brown curls and slowed the pace of her slurping and sucking.. Then he rolled her back on the desk and knelt between her spreading thighs. Her lips were opened, sweet, entreating, inviting, and glistening with the nectar of her passion. The rich musky smell of her lust churned about him as her buried his face into her mound of soft pink flesh. He drank from her deeply and her hands clawed at his neck, trying to drive his mouth further into her writhing thighs.

He stayed with her, brought her close to the trembling brink, listened to her soft pleas of passion, then pulled back for a moment only to return to yet another peak. He brought her closer and closer each time--always stopping just before she wiggled with small spasms. Suddenly, he felt her hands tighten against him and the scream rose from her throat, whispered at first, then full and begging, finally trailing off to murmurs and whispers as her flood-gates released. Joe pulled up and sank his lips against the warm flesh of her soft breasts. He waited for just the right moment and pressed upward parting her thighs further and guiding his cock into the fluttering folds of her cunt. He hesitated and brushed the mushroomed tip of his cock gently around her wet pussy-lips.

"Oh, my," she whispered. "Oh my, my, uhmmmmmm--gaaaawd!"

Her breast became soft points pressing into his chest as he raised her legs. They slid around his hips. Her lips moved lightly along his collarbone, her tongue drawing delicate patterns on his skin. She paused, pressing herself hard against him, opening herself. She whimpered, her teeth sinking softly into the flesh of his neck. Her breath came in short wisps as she moaned huskily into his shoulder.

He entered her easily. She moaned and lifted a firm breast to his lips. Joe opened his mouth and took it gently and she gasped and became electric at once. Her muscles tightened in tiny spasms until she was writhing and coiling against him. Their bodies slapped together as the pace of their lovemaking took on a frenzied pitch. Joe rolled and pared with her undulating hips. Soon they were both crying out, not caring who may hear their tremendous passion. Joe jabbed into Robin relentlessly, her long legs lifted with the force of his steady fucking with each thrust. Joe felt his load gather in his balls and prepared to withdraw in time, but Robin wanted him deeper, wanted to feel the gush of his love deep inside her. His cock and balls swelled and spewed as he gave one final push that was met with the bumping of her hips as she became lost in her own orgasm. His cumm loosed into her like a burst hose and became deep-seated into the well between her legs.

Robin smiled as his cock spurted deep inside her. She swiveled around on the desk and caught the remaining spray of Joe's hose in her mouth. She grabbed at him with both hands and swallowed his spurting cock in her hot mouth. Her cheeks flexed with effort as she sucked him back to life. Her tongue flicked along his length and slipped around and down to his scrotum. She slid each ball into her mouth, one at a time, and rolled it in her gently sucking mouth.

Her dark eyes gazed up at him as she serviced his tool with her full lips. Her bright lipstick mixed with saliva and left pink streaks on his straining meat. Robin pulled her lips tight around his cock and sucked it in and out with a furious pace. Her long fingers grasped his pumping buttocks and she sucked him even harder. Joe cried out as he came in a furious explosion, his cumm filling her mouth and flowing out of her lips and down her chin. Robin tried to swallow every last drop, gathering the cream that spilled and licking it up. Her darting tongue caused Joe to have yet another erection, so he bent her over the desk and plunged his length deep inside her.

"Ohhhh, Joe fuck me!" she cried out with passion.

Joe gladly obliged her and began to rock back and forth on his feet behind her, his cock slamming in and out of her gaping hole relentlessly. Robin looked back at him, her eyes glazed with pleasure.

"Uhhhmmmmm, ohhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, harder!"

Joe dipped with each thrust to keep up with her demands. She arched her back to give him a better angle. Joe slid deeper inside her and grunted with effort. He plowed into her slippery cunt and she moaned and whimpered with lust. Joe spread her cheeks and pushed his thumb into her anus, forcing her G-spot to ride the ridge of his cock as it worked like a steam piston in her pussy. Robin jerked and wiggled, lost in a rapid succession of orgasms. Joe turned her over on the desk and pushed his cock back into her pussy after the last spasm passed. He quickly resumed a frantic pace bringing Robin to brink of ecstasy yet again. His thumb wiggled into the top of her labia and teased her clit. Robin cooed with delight and smiled at him. Her ass scooted back and forth on the desk as she tried to fuck him back.

"Let me fuck you now," Robin breathed as she flashed him a lusty smile.

Joe pulled out and let Robin guide him into the chair behind the desk. Joe nearly lost his balance as he sat in the chair as it swiveled and moved beneath him. Robin grabbed the back of the chair with each hand to steady it as she stretched her long tan body from the desk. Joe nuzzled her melon shaped breasts as they rose up in the air. Robin straddled the chair and lowered her legs over top of Joe's. She grabbed his towering erection between her thumb and forefinger and guided it gently into her pussy as she lowered onto his lap. Joe moaned as her hot juicy hole slid down his length. He grabbed her ass as she gently rocked back and forth in his lap. Robin used the chair to glide back and forth and spin in circles as she fucked Joe. Her long dark legs twined around the back, heels hooked together, as she spun the chair around and around leting the centrifugal force drive Joe's rod deep inside her gyrating trove. Robin grunted as she pushed her pelvis agaainst the base of Joe's massive prong, stuffing her muff with all of its length. She arched her back as it filled her, leading her into yet another orgasm. Her cunt quivered and it grew tight around his shaft as several spasms rocked her body. Joe's eyes widened and his cock leaped into one final orgasm of dry heaves. Robin lifted off his lap and quickly dressed. She pat him on the butt as he bent over looking for his own clothing.

"I do believe that this is a start of wonderful business partnership," Robin chimed. She gave him a satisfied smile and rolled her eyes. She checked herself in the mirror and blew him a kiss as she turned and headed out of the office. He watched her move, amazed that for all the lustful fucking they had just engaged in, she didn't seem to have a hair out of place, while he couldn't even find his underwear. His gaze followed her long curvy legs and hips and he cursed himself for not having the stamina to fuck her again--this time until he at least messed up her hair.

To Be Continued...

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers