All Comments on 'Carol'

by Justtoold

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT!

Great story... Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To all the other 'Commenters' ...

... why the h*ll do you visit this site?

You are obviously far too prudish to accept any of the stories submitted here!

I've been married nearly 40 years, and have never cheated on my wife - with or without her permission - but I can still appreciate a well written story!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The Detractors of this Story Might as Rail Against April Showers or California Earthquakes

Literotica is a porn site. You want sagas of true love stick to Readers Digest or the Romance section of this site. Here we have a braggart , his unsatisfied spouse who are friends with another couple that have the proverbial " understanding ".

The funny thing is their outrage ( negetive comments ) over this illicit tryst is as probably as feigned as Carol's " No, No, No " even as she's grinding pubic bones with the narrator. Decent story : for what it was. No frills or pretensions, this author accomplished most of what he set out to do. Kudos on that account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fine, fun story.

And besides, it drew out the weenies for some added entertainment!

Five stars, no question.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN A MARRIAGE IS OPENED

what else can come through those doors, TK U MLJ LV NV

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Bread and butter Literotica

A simple hot story of the kind most of us expect at Literotica. I mean that in a good way. I liked it.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Another 8-incher? :)

I read a new survey the other day that said the average length in America was 5.1" (The European average was 5.7 and the UK was 5.5). So all the larger ones must be Literotica readers, I guess! :)

Even so, the story ALMOST managed to justify some cheating and deception and was okay.

P.S.

The survey was done by Professor Richard Lynn - you can probably find it with a bit of 'googling.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Any man

Who has been to a gym knows some are big and some are average and some are small. Hence the concept of average. Most women are b cups but a few are dd+ and some are aa- live with it. Ever seen big john Holmes in a porno?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Short, simple and semi-plausible

First...yes, this is an EROTIC FICTION site. Hubby did NOT violate any vows to his Sweetie! Carol did NOT either, because she is a fig newton of JustToOld's imagination!

But the fictional character of Carol is feisty but frustrated. And Hubby is an opportunistic lover of womankind (especially feisty, frustrated ones)! And their union is HOT, largely because she gains valuable experience she was not in a position to learn with her hubby! And she appreciates that experience!

5*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Nicely done !

Too bad Carol didn't just leave her husband and move in with Sue and him. She would have made a good little fuck toy for both of them to play with.

Thanks for the read...

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 11 years ago
I'm just saying....

A cheating wife suddenly disappears and is never heard from again? Does hubby have an alibi? Thanks for sharing, Justtoold.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ross knows what happened to the whore. She's joined the bogman in his resting place.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

It would have been a stronger story without the epilog. The strange disappearance of Carol was just that - strange. Nothing in the epilog added to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous