Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol almost blew the top of my head off when she screamed in my mouth as she came. She almost collapsed on the floor and I had to hold her up "Jesus is that what an orgasm feels like? I've never felt anything so intense." She managed to gasp out.

I just said, "Happy birthday I hope you liked my present. Do you want any more presents?"

She hesitated a bit and then smiled as she said, "Give me a minute. Let's have that coffee before it gets cold." She retied her dress, got the cream, and we went back to the table.

We had the coffee and Carol kept looking over at me as if she was sizing me up. I decided it was now or never for the next bit so I got up and took our cups to the sink and when I came back I gave Carol my hand and pulled her up to me. Our kiss wasn't as desperate as it was before but there was still some urgency in it. I pushed Carol back a bit and tugged the two ties on that dress. It fell to the floor and I got to look at her naked body for the first time.

Carol's whole body turned red to match her blushing face. I looked her over and she looked pretty damn good. Her five foot four inch body was firm with no extra weight on her that I could see. She had a slim waist and her tits were a firm c cups size that didn't have any sag to them at all. Those tits were topped off with a couple of pink rosebud nipples which were rock hard just then. Her hips were about thirty six inches around, and her pussy lips were a red colour. That might have been caused by my earlier fingering and her pussy was still slick with her juices. All in all I thought she looked pretty damn sexy.

After having a good look we continued the kissing while we tried to take off my clothes. That was hampered by me trying to suck on those nipples of hers while we did it. Once we were both naked I spun her around and bent her over the table. I lined up my cock to her pussy and as I slipped the first inch in she started with the "No, No, No again, She may have been saying no but she was pushing her ass back at me trying to get me in her.

Carol was tight. She almost felt like a virgin. I guess that was because Ross's cock was only four inches long and thin. Her "No, No, No," chant continued until I hit bottom and that's when her body just exploded. She screamed as her body went into overdrive as she tried to fuck me to death. After she had three very loud orgasms I just couldn't hold back any more and filled her pussy with cum.

Two sweaty bodies collapsed on the table and we rested from our exertions. When Carol could talk she gasped out, "That was absolutely heaven. If I died right now I would die happy. I've never felt so thrilled in doing something so wrong."

We both took a while to come down from that experience and once we did we headed off to the shower to get cleaned up. Believe me by the time we got out of the shower we were squeaky clean and there was no more hot water. We spent so much time in the shower I was regenerated, and ready to go again. I took her hand and tried to pull her towards the bedroom but she told me, "Not in that bed. The table needs cleaning anyhow so let's really make it messy.

We got to the table and we kissed and then I pushed her back so she was lying on the table with her legs hanging over the edge. I positioned her legs over my shoulders and kissed my way towards her pussy. Again I heard the "No, No, No, chant but she added, "That's dirty don't do that."

I ignored that statement and as soon as my lips touched Carol's pussy her ass jumped six inches off the table as she shoved her pussy at my mouth. I sucked hard and found her clit with my tongue. That started her wiggling her ass around and the "No, No, No, changed to "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus." It took a total of two minutes until she was coming again. God once she got going it seemed she never stopped cumming.

When I stopped eating her, Carol lay there and it looked like I had accomplished my mission of showing her what good sex was.

"I've never had my pussy eaten before and that was wonderful. It made me feel absolutely wonderful inside. You still have that magnificent prick that needs to be taken care of. Fuck me again."

"I got something else to show you." I said as I spun her body around so her head was close to my very hard cock. "I am going to teach you how to suck a cock," I told her.

"I've heard about that but have never done it. I don't know if I can. Ross says that only whores do that and any woman of his will only be pleasured by his dick in her cunt." She said.

"It's easy,' I said. "I will talk you through it. First get you mouth closer... That's it, now lick it around the head and then lick it like an ice cream cone." Carol started off tentatively but once she saw I was getting in to it and she was doing something I enjoyed, she got bolder. That's when I told her to take it in her mouth. She did and I slowly started to trust into her mouth. After a few minutes she was doing pretty well.

When I was getting close to cumming I told her, "I'm going to cum soon. I want you to learn that swallowing a guy's cum is not too bad, so when I cum I will tell you so you are prepared all you have to do is swallow as fast as you can." It only took a few more minutes and I said, "OK here it cums" I pushed in some more as I exploded.

I will admit that when I had told her to swallow my load she did a great job and there were only a few dribbles that escaped.

We both needed a bit of a rest so the sofa in the front room looked a lot more comfortable than the table, so that's where we went. All Carol could say was, "I feel great how about you."

"Oh yeah that was great. I hope you now know what good sex is all about." I told her.

We spent an hour or so sitting on the sofa in the nude just caressing each other without saying to much. Carol did surprise me when she asked me, "Before you go, do you think we could do it one more time." As she said that she was stroking me back to life with her hand. I will say she definitely was a fast learner. Her mouth soon followed and there was no way I was going to refuse her offer.

That third time was real long as we took our time and just relaxed as we fucked each other. We started out with her bent over the back of her padded chair but by the time we finished we must have tried just about every position we could think of. I think the relaxing slow paced fuck was the best one that day, that's for sure.

We did finally get dressed and as I headed home she surprised me by asking, "Do you think Sue will let me borrow you again."

"Ask her and see what she says. I will be surprised if she doesn't set up a schedule." I told her.

I had another surprise a couple of days later when Carol did actually ask Sue if she could borrow me again. I never thought she would ask, and that Sue actually encouraged Carol to try new things with me. I sure enjoyed being Carol's sex instructor, and she was a willing student.

Epilogue.

Carol and I did hook up on a lot of special occasions. There was Labour Day, Remembrance Day, Halloween, Christmas, New years, Valentines Day etc. Then one day without any signs that she was involved with someone, she just up and disappeared with another neighbour, and left Ross wondering what had happened. So much for his mastery over the fairer sex. I kind of felt sorry for the guy in a way, but that feeling soon passed. Carol was never seen or heard from after that, and no one knows where she went to.

12