All Comments on 'Carol and John, Illicit Lovers'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
A very good story

I thought this was a very good story. The fact that you didn't over-exaggerate (the mom being a Plain Jane instead of a Maxim covergirl) helped. Just a story of two average people finding love with each other.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
HOT!

I loved this one.

Might there be a Gramma in his future? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story

Many guys have similar feelings and have spied on mom and jo with her panties. Mom can really help build son's confidence with nothing more than helping hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very pleasant read....

Liked it very much.! Keep going with this story...your not done !

badmommy71badmommy71almost 10 years ago
soo hot and soo true!!

when my son and i first made love it was much like this and the most earth shaking orgasms imaginable can only happen when mothers and sons cum together ;-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Realistic story. Good character development. Mother has the looks of a normal mother; not perfect, not a goddess. The son loves his mother for who and what she is. The chemistry, emotions and respect displayed toward each other reflects what a real life incestuous love affair should/would resemble. The need to please the other out weights the need to please the self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous