Carol and John, Illicit Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, John."

She put her hand over mine as I massaged her clit. She guided me, showed me the way. The way to please her. The way she had learned through many nights of masturbation. She was hot when she let me stop. When she pulled me, with my newly hard cock, on top of her again.

My nervousness was gone. The first time had broken the ice. As I pushed my cock into her again, she gasped softly. She held me then, arms and legs clasping me tightly. She was ready as I slid into her wet pussy. I was able to control myself this time. As I pumped my hard cock into her, I could feel her body start to quiver. I heard soft moans. Her legs clasped me tighter. Her hips lifted to me. The quivers became shudders, the moans became cries of "fuck me."

I exulted in the thrills tearing through my mother's body. In the thrust of her bony pelvis into my body. In the rhythm of love as we learned to move together. In her wet, open mouth uttering incoherent syllables as orgasms overtook her.

She pulled my face to hers, mouth wide, wet, sloppy. Lips mashing, more than a kiss. Slurred voices saying, "I love you."

Even in the midst of our arousal it was true. I loved her. I know she meant it, too. Her pleasure was mine. I reveled in it, in her gratification.

My orgasm this time wasn't as intense, but it was much more satisfying. The thrill of spewing my cum into Mom's body as she thrust her cunt at me. My cock sang from the exhilaration. The pure joy as she was overcome with her own ecstasy.

I will never forget that first night. The night my mother took my virginity.

We laid together holding each other, kissing often. Kisses of love and gratitude. I became aware of the scents in the room. The musky aroma of her juices, of her cum, of my cum, of sweat, of her perfume. A thrilling meld that enchanted my senses.

Sooner than I thought it would happen, my cock started to stir again. I kissed her nipples, bit them to awaken her from her doze. I slid down her body, kissing her tits, her navel. Down to her thighs, spread wide for me. I licked them, running my tongue from the knee to the crease at her torso. I licked the crease. I rubbed my face on her wild bush, inhaling her musky aroma as I did so.

Her moans, her hands on my head encouraged me. The stories I had read gave me direction. I parted the lips of her pussy, I stared at the red heat, mesmerized. Her inner lips were swollen with desire. Her clit peeked out from behind its shield. The tunnel to her womb.

With a mind of its own, my tongue flicked out to lick at her flowing juices. The taste was a delight to me. I opened my mouth to engulf her vulva. To lap at her nectar. To lick at her clit. To lick, too, at the inner lips. To push my tongue into her tunnel, To fuck her with my tongue, tasting my own cum.

Her thighs tightened on my head. Her hands twisted in my hair as she pulled me tighter into her wet folds. Her hips lifted as she came, and came again. Until she was replete. She pushed at my head. I barely heard her asking me to stop. I lifted my face. It was smeared with her juices, her cum. She tugged at me urging me to come to her. To lie beside her.

She kissed my face, licking me. She sucked her juices from my tongue. She tasted herself on my lips and my face. When she had licked me clean she kissed me hotly, tongues dancing. She looked at me, then slid down the bed to take my hard cock in her mouth. To suck me, to eat me, to blow me.

She laid between my legs, her head bobbing on my cock. Rock hard from the sensation of her mouth on me, her lips, her teeth. It was exhilarating. She took my hand, put it on her head. I started to caress her hair. She grabbed it. She closed my fist on a handful of her hair. She twisted, showing me what she wanted. She moaned around the hard shaft of my cock as I twisted on my own, without guidance.

I was cumming. I could feel the excitement rising in my body. The thrills rushing to my cock. I told her. She only sucked faster. I poured my cum into her mouth, her hot wet mouth that had pleasured me so much. She milked me dry. As I softened she looked at me and, with a smile, swallowed.

We didn't get much sleep that night. We would doze off, but awaken to make love. Mom didn't want me to cum again until I had time to build up my reserves. That was the way she put it. I was young and resilient. I had years of yearning stored up in my body. We found that I was capable of far more than either of us imagined.

We ate each other sixty-nine style. I fucked her doggy style. She rode my hard cock as she came wildly.

Each time we dozed off it was for a little longer. We woke to daylight, almost together. We both had to pee. We went to the bathroom together, to pee and brush our teeth. I embraced my naked mother, she hugged me back. We put on bathrobes to go to the kitchen for coffee.

Mom looked beautiful. Her scent was enchanting. Her perfume overlaid with the aroma of lust, of fucking. Man cum, woman cum, sweat, even overtones of piss.

As we drank our coffee, Mom turned serious.

"You know what we did is totally wrong, don't you, John?"

"It doesn't feel wrong, Mom," I responded.

"No, it doesn't. Not at all." She agreed. "It feels right."

Mom never warned me about not telling anyone, I guess she knew I had some common sense. I knew, or at least thought, she would tell her mother. I didn't mention it, though.

Mom cooked us breakfast, a big one. We both overate. We went back to the bedroom for a nap. Between the sheets scented with our past lovemaking we dozed off in each other's arms.

The phone woke us. I looked at the clock. It was ten o'clock. Mom answered. It was Grandma. They had a short conversation, mostly chit chat.

Then Mom said, "It went fine. In fact, it was wonderful."

They hung up after a little more talk. We made love again then, and again in the afternoon. We only left the bed go to the bathroom, or to eat.

I found that I could eat Mom's pussy, to make her cum and get almost as much satisfaction as if I had cum myself. Mom loved for me to eat her. I did it in bed. I sat her in the bedroom chair. I knelt before her with my face buried in her wet, and by now, very fragrant cunt. Her feet were on my back when I ate her like that. Her heels drummed against my spine as she cried out, "Don't stop, don't stop."

We made sandwiches for dinner. We didn't want to take time for more. Even as we ate, we could hardly keep from touching each other.

It was back to the bedroom after dinner. I inhaled the, to me, exotic scents of our lovemaking. Mom saw me enjoying the scent. She took a deep breath and smiled at me.

"I like it, too," she said then hugged me.

We were up early in the morning. We had coffee together. I ate Mom as she laid on her back on the kitchen table. I sucked at her juices lapping up the blend of our cum. When she was at the peak of an orgasm, I stood and slid my hard cock into her. We both came there on the kitchen table.

My legs wouldn't hold me and I sank onto a chair. Mom laid there, her legs splayed. Cum, creamy cum, was seeping from her pussy. I leaned forward to lick it.

Weak kneed, we went to the shower. We washed each other tenderly. We dried each other with soft towels. Mom had to dress for work. It was hard to keep my hands off her as she did.

When she was dressed, she looked beautiful. She glowed. She kissed me goodbye. We both said, "I love you." Almost together.

She looked back as she was going out the door. With one of her beautiful smiles.

"It might by a good idea to move some of your things into my bedroom," she said as she left.

12