All Comments on 'Carol Becomes a Pony Girl'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
different

wild and different , but whinnnnnnn

we all needed to nurse

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
wow

yes different , but a turn on in its on way, i agree it is nursing time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
carol

i love this story - it makes me feel so horny

carol8421carol8421almost 14 years ago
This i Love

I keep coming back to this story knowing he wrote it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very good

It was great, but she should have been led around by the young black boy and then made to eat his sperm in stead of her husband's.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
New to me

Had no idea what a pony was but now I guess I do. The image of those two men with their cocks in Carol's pussy at the same - that's a frightening thought but it makes me a bit wet too :)

Loved the thought of your beautiful cock hanging over Carol with the cum still drooling out of it too.

XXX

Marie

Mag58Mag58over 9 years ago
Excellent

loved it - I like erotic stories that are well written 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Incredibly well written and told experience. Fantastic. My mature white wife came several times while reading this. She had me insert her 10 inch black dildo in her ass and lap her dripping pussy as she read it. She is a total huge black cock slut. A size queen for 10 inch and larger black meat. She is the older white slut on the side for 2 younger married black bulls. They use her individually and together as they wish. She cannot say no to them. She loves to suck them as much as they will allow her. Weekends usually longer 2 or 3 hour sessions. Through the week they will come to our home for an hour of oral worship and reward her with an extra heavy thick load to savor and swallow. She loves their cum so much she will even suck them off in their car as they drive or park. Can't seem to ever get enough of thei seed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous