Carol Becomes a Pony Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol began making low noises like a pony might and the crowded applauded appreciatively. Despite the incredible humiliation being heaped upon her, and the stinging whipping, she was turned on beyond anything she could remember.

"Much better," Blaine whispered into her ear. "Why do you have to be so fucking difficult? Look at your fucking nipples. They're so fucking hard right now they might break off if I so much as touched them. Besides, do you think there's a person here who doesn't see them poking out and know how excited this is making you?"

Having such a gathering of aristocracy view her excitement at being humiliated was sending Carol into sexual hyper-space. Her nipples, her clit, even her anus throbbed at the building climax.

Blaine and Carol mounted the steps to the platform again and he re-tethered her to the hitching post. Moving close, Blaine slid Carol's knickers over her hips and let them fall to her ankles. Now the audience was treated to views of her shaved cunt and jiggly ass cheeks as well as her bare tits. Fluid was seeping from Carol's cunt and leaving slick, glistening trails as it flowed down her inner thighs.

Blaine tugged downward on Carol's lead forcing her to her knees. He continued the downward pressure until she was on all fours and he attached the rope to a ring on the floor of the stage. At the edge of the platform, their host held up something that resembled a horse's tail. Blaine retrieved it, holding it high for the crowd. They applauded enthusiastically.

He took the tail and trailed it ticklingly over Carol's reddened buttocks as he circled around her. The crowd pressed closer to the stage. Blaine scooped some lubricant from a container on a table and began slickening the end of the tail that was shaped like a butt plug. The crowd held its collective breath as he spread her arse cheeks and lined up the plug end with her anus.

A cheer erupted as Blaine sank that plug into Carol's arse, securing the tail to her hind end and pushing the tampon further into your anal cavity. She shook her arse in response to the invasion of her rectum, swishing her new tail to and fro. Carol had become a kindred spirit with the pony, eager to do its master's bidding.

Once again, Blaine untied Carol's lead and led her out into the crowd. There were fewer whips this time, replaced by gloved hands caressing Carol's bum and breasts. Hands were slipped between her thighs and moved upwards only to be withdrawn just before encountering those parts of her that were truly aching for someone to touch. Her nipples were pinched and pulled at. Her tail was pulled causing stimulating motions of the plug. Humiliation was pushing Carol's desires toward a crescendo.

Blaine and Carol were back on the stage again and he announced to the crowd, "This pony is so new, she is still nursing for her sustenance."

"Feed her," someone yelled. "Yes, feed her your cream," said another. A chant went up.

Blaine pulled Carol by her leash over to a chair where he put her on all fours again. He placed a foot on a chair and pulled her face into his crotch. He opened his breeches and pulled out his long, soft dick.

"I love watching Blaine feeding his ponies," an elegant woman breathed to no one in particular.

Carol knelt there nuzzling her face against his cock, butting her head against his groin like a calf wanting to suckle its mother. Blaine pulled on the lead and she mounted the chair with her pony forelegs, pressing her lips against his scrotum.

Blaine picked up a short whip and flicked the tip against Carol's buttocks. Her mouth closed over the head of his cock and she began to nurse softly. "Oh Christ, said one woman, I'd suckle that cock any day."

Blaine's cock began to swell and his whip found Carol's fleshy cheeks more and more often. She became serious about her cocksucking and the stinging smacks seemed to excite her while the crowd urged her on. The tip of the whip was now flicking downward, slapping its stinging barb not against bum flesh but the soft slickness of her labia.

Carol became utterly enflamed as she comprehended that she was not only Blaine's mouth toy to be used for his pleasure and also for the enjoyment of a distinguished audience, but that her most intimate parts were being whipped for providing such pleasure. It was completely confusing and became even more so when she realized the smarting blows against her cunt lips were about to produce an incredible orgasm.

At that moment, Blaine pressed a button on a remote control in the waistline of his pants. The ponytail butt plug in Carol's arse had a remote receiver built in and began to vibrate. She shook her head and bum wildly like an unbroken bronco. The audience cheered wildly and that and Carol's demanding sent him over the edge.

Carol could feel the pulsing in Blaine's cock that signaled jets of hot semen would soon arrive. She arched her back, pushing her cunt out an up as her body sought the sweet stinging pleasure of his whip. The next flick caught her full on the clitoris and her climax was on. The audience reacted enthusiastically and ribaldly.

"He's shooting in her mouth now!"

"Look at how fast she has to swallow just to keep up."

"Him? What about her? She's cumming even harder from that whip than he is from her mouth."

Their orgasms finished and a chorus of "Bravo" washed over them. Carol had collapsed on the stage. She was lying on her back, eyes closed, breathing heavily. Her legs were spread widely not caring who might be looking lustfully at her cunt. The plug from the ponytail pushed into her rectum where it vibrated lightly, extending her orgasm.

Blaine stood just as he had been while Carol sucked him off, one foot on the stage and one foot on the chair. His softening cock arced downward and a strand of cum drooled from the slit. He looked down over the end of his cock and lined up the cum string with Carol's pretty face below. Her eyes blinked open just in time to see the dangling string and opened her mouth, catching the falling morsel on her tongue.

The audience applauded us as he picked up her gown and knickers. As they left the stage with Carol still experiencing exciting vibrations in her rectum, Blaine tossed Carol's knickers into the crowd.

On their way out, Mildred and Roger told Carol she'd done wonderfully as a first time pony. Mildred kissed Blaine on mouth and asked yet again when he was going to permit her to be his nursing pony.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Incredibly well written and told experience. Fantastic. My mature white wife came several times while reading this. She had me insert her 10 inch black dildo in her ass and lap her dripping pussy as she read it. She is a total huge black cock slut. A size queen for 10 inch and larger black meat. She is the older white slut on the side for 2 younger married black bulls. They use her individually and together as they wish. She cannot say no to them. She loves to suck them as much as they will allow her. Weekends usually longer 2 or 3 hour sessions. Through the week they will come to our home for an hour of oral worship and reward her with an extra heavy thick load to savor and swallow. She loves their cum so much she will even suck them off in their car as they drive or park. Can't seem to ever get enough of thei seed.

Mag58Mag58over 9 years ago
Excellent

loved it - I like erotic stories that are well written 10/10

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
New to me

Had no idea what a pony was but now I guess I do. The image of those two men with their cocks in Carol's pussy at the same - that's a frightening thought but it makes me a bit wet too :)

Loved the thought of your beautiful cock hanging over Carol with the cum still drooling out of it too.

XXX

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very good

It was great, but she should have been led around by the young black boy and then made to eat his sperm in stead of her husband's.

carol8421carol8421almost 14 years ago
This i Love

I keep coming back to this story knowing he wrote it for me

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
White Wife for BBC White wife goes black.in Interracial Love
Turning Teacher Black A white teacher succumbs to her black submission fantasy.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
More Stories