Carole's Indoctrination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Carole's lips, tongue and throat were too much. Leon felt his balls begin to churn, and at the last second wrenched his cock from Carole's mouth and did exactly what he said he was going to do. He hosed Carole's face with a huge geyser of cum. His first two shots streaked up her cheeks on either side of her nose and over both eyes, but the next several shots were rockets of cum that splattered all in her hair. One shot even went clear over her shoulder and hit the floor. A couple of shots splattered on each shoulder, leaving wet spots on her blouse. Finally, the last few shots were aimed in the general direction of Carole's mouth. He was still oozing cum out the end of his dick when he pushed his dick back in her mouth for a final cleaning.

When his dick was completely drained and cleaned, Leon pulled his dick out of Carole's mouth, stuck it back in his pants and dismissed Carole immediately.

"But you've got to let me clean up," she wailed. Leon's response was cold as ice.

"No, you go just like you are," he said with contempt. "I want everyone in here to see what a slut you really are. You came in here all high and mighty, Little Miss Virtuous, the happily married woman. I'll bet your husband would like to see you now. Your new office is the first door on your right after you get off the elevator at the top floor. Go on, get out of here."

Carole frantically tried to wipe as much of the cum off her face as she could between the time she got up off her knees until she got to the door, but there was too much of it, and she had to endure the shame of walking through the office she'd shared with her former colleagues with their boss's cum in her hair and on her face. Her face was crimson as she felt the eyes of everyone in the accounting office staring at her. Some of the women looked away in disgust, and that cut Carole to the quick. She was nearly in tears when she reached her old office and gathered up her things. At that point, jail didn't look like all that bad an option, Carole thought miserably.

Fortunately, things improved drastically when she reached the top floor and found her new office. It was nicely apportioned, with a big window that looked out over the city. There was a desk off to one side, facing the window, with a computer sitting against the wall atop the desk, but nothing else. Then she noticed a large leather-bound sofa against the opposite wall from the desk. Her heart did flip-flops as she realized that that was where she would be expected to perform.

There was also a bookcase opposite the window, with a few books and videos stacked side-by-side, but the case was dominated by a large television, with a VCR and a DVD player attached. Looking in the cabinet under the bookcase, she found several bottles of liquor: vodka, whiskey and rum. At the far corner was a door, that she quickly found out was a fully-equipped half-bath, complete with a shower stall, and a door at the opposite end that appeared to lead into the next room, which she surmised correctly led to the big office. On the right side of the room, opposite the bathroom, was a small walk-in closet, which she quickly saw contained a number of very sexy dresses and costumes, plus a couple of conventional outfits that she could wear home after her day's work.

She placed the box with her belongings in the closet and returned to the office to be greeted by a strikingly beautiful black girl of about 30. She was small, right at five feet tall, with a petite build. Her skin was the color of mocha, and her hair fell about her head in a mass of tiny ringlets to just below her ears.

"Hi! You must be Carole. Mary Jones," the woman said cheerfully. "I'm the Bournes' personal secretary, and I get the job of handling your affairs while you are in this position. Have a seat and we'll go over the ground rules."

As they chatted, Carole found herself liking this girl. She was very efficient, and quickly put Carole at ease. Mary spent the next hour going over the procedures she would follow in her new job. Carole would be given her assignments each day via e-mail. For the first couple of months, Mary said, Carole would do about three or four assignments each day, until she got into the swing of things. She would be told who the client was and where they wanted to meet. The ones with private offices usually preferred to have the assignations in their offices, but others would visit her in her office, which was what the sofa was for, as Carole had figured.

Most of the outfits in the closet were either for role-playing or for out-of-the-office dates, usually with clients with whom the Brothers wanted to curry favor. Finally, Mary came to the part she had been dreading, the part she always dreaded. She looked over at Carole with big, almost sad, eyes then walked over to the bookcase.

"The Brothers instructed me to show you this," she said as she pulled a video off the shelf, turned on the TV and plugged in the tape. "I'm sorry, Carole, I'm just doing what they told me to do."

To Carole's horror, the tape was a high-quality recording of her activities the previous day in the big office. They watched a few minutes of the tape then Mary shut the machine off.

"The Bournes are very adamant about keeping their girls under their thumb," she said. "They said to tell you there is another copy of the tape in the security office under lock and key. They say that if you ever balk at anything you are told to do, or try to quit, they'll send the tape to your husband, right before they send the police to pick you up. Please, Carole, do what they say. They can be very cruel when it suits them, and it often suits them with the girls who fill this office. I'm so sorry."

Mary turned to rush out of the office so Carole wouldn't see the tears that had formed in her eyes, but Carole stopped her.

"Wait," she said. "Answer me this. If they are so cruel, why do you put up with them?"

"It's the money," Mary answered as she wiped a tear from her eye. "I'm a single mom who dropped out of college when I got pregnant, and based on my qualifications, I could never hope to make the kind of money I'm making here. Its… tough, but I figure if I save for another five years, I'll have enough to send my son to college. I want him to have the kind of opportunities I never had. Look, I've got to go; just call if you need anything."

Mary was uncomfortable with her feelings. For some reason, she had felt an unexpected connection with Carole that she hadn't felt with the four previous women she'd shepherded through the process in the six years she'd been the Bournes' secretary. After the first one, she had done her best to limit her emotional attachment to these women, because it would only sharpen her guilt at what she was doing, and lessen her anguish when they inevitably washed out and fell into whatever miserable fate awaited them.

When Mary left, Carole unpacked a few of her things, but left all of the family pictures that she'd covered her previous desk with in the box. She wanted no reminders of home while she was working this job. When she was finished, she booted up her computer, clicked on her new e-mail address and saw three files. They were assignments for that day. The first was with an executive named Warren, who worked on the 10th floor and would see her in her new office, the second was a visit to Ralph, the security chief, and the third was with … a woman? What was this about?

She dialed Mary's number and asked about it, and was stunned to learn that she would be expected to service women as well as men. "This is an equal opportunity office," Mary said. "Don't worry, after the first time, it'll come natural."

Carole was in turmoil over this development. She'd never come close to a lesbian encounter, save the fumblings she'd done with a girlfriend when she was 15 and just starting to discover her sexuality. The friend had taught her how to masturbate, and they had spent many a sleepover twiddling their twats during the year or so the girl lived in her neighborhood.

But she didn't have time to ponder the problem. Her 11 a.m. appointment with Warren was drawing near, and she needed to be ready. Looking in the bathroom, she found some perfume that she dabbed behind each ear. She also noticed the box of douche that Mary had told her about. She was to use that after each assignment, unless told otherwise.

She was fixing up her make-up when she heard a knock on her door then heard the door open.

"Carole?" a man's voice asked. The man smiled at her not unkindly as she emerged from the bathroom. "Hellllllo there." Warren looked her up and down approvingly. He was a real hustler in his job and was one of the company's top producers. He was a good-looking man in his late 30s, of average size with blond hair cut fairly short.

"Are you ready?" he asked in a pleasant voice.

"Sure," Carole replied as she felt herself getting wet again. Warren was, quite frankly, a hunk, and she was starting to anticipate this assignment with some eagerness. The pair fell together and embraced, and Warren pressed his lips to hers. They kissed for quite a few minutes as they took their time undressing each other.

As soon as Warren's pants fell to the floor, Carole knew she was going to enjoy this. Outlined against his briefs was a rock-solid 9-inch cock. God, she thought, is every man here hung like a horse? Warren, meanwhile was working two fingers around in Carole's increasingly wet pussy, then he ran a middle finger up her slit to her clit, which was already poking out of its hood in arousal. Carole hissed as Warren worked his fingers in her gash, while she rubbed his cock through his shorts.

Abruptly, Carole dropped to her knees without being asked, and pulled the waistband of Warren's underwear down off his beautiful cock. She squealed as his cock boinked her in the nose and she quickly grabbed it and started covering it all over with licks and kisses. She could feel herself losing control, the way she had the previous day. A large pearl of pre-cum bubbled out the end of his cock, and she lapped it up then went back for more.

When she had Warren's cock covered with a potent combination of his pre-cum and her saliva, she fed the perfectly-formed head past her lips and began to suck. Carole vacuumed his cock about halfway on the first suck, but it wasn't long before she could feel the head of his dick as it passed into her throat. She concentrated on giving maximum pleasure with her mouth and throat, and Warren groaned his approval.

Before she could go too far, however, he pulled away and motioned for Carole to lie back on the couch.

"I want to get a good taste of this pussy," Warren said excitedly. He had worked hard to earn first crack at Carole's pussy – after the Brothers, of course – and he wanted to experience everything he could. Carole spread her legs and ran her fingers through her flaming pussy, showing him everything she had. She still had on her hose and her heels, and the effect was intoxicating.

Warren knelt in front of the sofa and plunged his face in Carole's gash. He licked and kissed his way up her furrow then wrapped his tongue around her hard, throbbing clit, sending electric bolts of energy all through her body. Then he concentrated his licks and kisses on her clit, while he plowed two fingers in her increasingly sloppy snatch. After a good bit of this, he pulled himself up, gripped both of her tits in each hand and lavished licks and kisses over her highly sensitive nipples and her swelling breasts. After a few minutes working Carole's rock-hard nips, he dove back down to her swollen, dripping pussy.

Carole could feel a huge orgasm building as Warren ate her out vigorously. The man certainly knew what he was doing, she thought hazily as the veil of lust descended over her mind. She was rising, rising, rising to a most welcome climax, but she didn't want to cum this way. So she reluctantly pulled his head away from her crotch, and begged him to fuck her, to fuck her hard and make her cum. Warren was ready. He had a woody that could cut a diamond, and he was ready to bathe this beauty's cunt with his cum.

Climbing on his knees in front of the low sofa, which was the perfect size for doing just what he was about to do, he leaned in, rubbed the head of his cock between Carole's juicy lips then plunged all the way in. He pushed it in non-stop until he felt their pubic hairs commingling. The couple groaned heavily, excitedly, at the first rush of his cock up her cunt. Warren gripped Carole's hips as he began to work his pulsing cock deep in her clenching pussy. Carole worked her hips around and around, up and down, trying to get every inch of his wonderful cock as deep as possible in overflowing cunt.

Carole lifted her legs and wrapped them around Warren's waist, and she urged him on with a stream of endearments. Carole's tits bounced wildly on her chest as Warren fucked her into a state of frenzy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, and they kissed wildly, passionately. She was into it now, for better or worse. Indeed, she was thoroughly enjoying herself as she felt Warren's cock plow into her.

They couldn't last long at this pace, and Warren's breathing began to become labored as he worked his cock in Carole's hole. Carole, too, was getting close to a monstrous explosion, and they worked themselves mindlessly, each giving the other astonishing pleasure as they streaked to a mutual orgasm. Sweat burst out over their bodies, heightening the tactile sensations as they slithered together in hot lust.

Suddenly, Warren choked, "I'm gonna cum," then he raised himself as much as he could, fucked her two or three of the deepest strokes yet then came wildly in a tumultuous avalanche of cum. He shot bolt after creamy bolt of thick, hot cum deep in Carole's pussy, and Carole was right there with him, tumbling off the mountain in a roaring orgasm. They clutched each other tight as their climax washed over them, seeming to go back and forth between the two as they cried out their passion. As soon as he was finished shooting, Warren scrambled onto the couch and pressed his gleaming cock to Carole's mouth and urged her to clean his cock. Carole didn't have to be asked twice. She marveled at how flecks of his cum still adhered to his cock and how her pungent juices covered his shaft. She licked every bit of Warren's cock of their combined juices, and had a second, small orgasm just from the wildness of this act, which she had never done before.

When they finally came back to earth, they both exclaimed, "Wow!" at the same time then laughed like schoolchildren. Carole felt Warren's cum oozing out of her well-fucked pussy, and she reached between her legs, scooped up a dollop of cum and rubbed it all over her lips and into her mouth. She was completely letting go of her inhibitions, doing things that would have horrified her just two days earlier, but which now seemed like the thing to do.

A look at the clock showed they still had well over an hour, more than enough time for a second round, and Carole gazed lustfully at Warren's semi-hard cock as they sat next to each other on the sofa. She wrapped her right hand around his shaft and began to slowly, idly, stroke him as they shared a long and languid kiss. After making out for a few minutes, Warren slid back to the floor between Carole's legs, reached under her butt and pulled her hose down her legs and off. Then he opened Carole's legs again and mashed his face fully in her juicy snatch.

This sent Carole soaring toward another orgasm, as Warren ate as much of his cum out of her pussy as he could get. Carole was astonished at this. She'd never had a man who was willing to eat her out after he'd cum, although to be honest, she'd never thought to ask. But Warren was happily eating away at her pussy, sending radiant bolts of passion coursing through her body.

Before she could cum, however, she pulled him away and suggested that they get on the floor. She knew exactly what she wanted, and she laid Warren flat on his back, with his reinvigorated cock aimed at the ceiling. Positioning herself at his head, she first dangled her tits in Warren's face, and he responded by inhaling her nipples, trying to get as much of her breasts in his mouth as possible. In the meantime, she gripped his swollen cock in one hand and began to lightly jack him, getting him ready to please her again.

Moving down his body, she straddled his face as she sucked his cock into her mouth, all the way in one long plunge. She held her mouth fully on his cock, her lips pursed around the base, as Warren fought for control. When she felt like the threat of a premature orgasm had subsided, she began to work her mouth up and down on his shaft, while he used his tongue, lips and fingers on her boiling cunt. Back and forth, the waves of pleasure flowed between the two lovers as they lost themselves in lust.

Just when she felt like she was about to cum, Carole pulled herself reluctantly from Warren's face, and moved down so she was on her knees straddling his hips, facing away from him. She gripped his cock tightly in her hand and brought the head of his cock to the red, swollen gash between her legs. With a long, satisfied groan, she slid the head into her cunt and slowly impaled herself on his cock. They fucked long and slow as she rode Warren like she was riding a horse, up and down and all around.

After a while, Carole felt her orgasm suddenly roar through her, and she sat down fully on Warren's cock as the waves washed over her. When she had subsided somewhat, Warren urged her to pull her feet underneath her, so she could ride him even harder. Carole was completely blown away by the absolute carnality of what she was doing. She had thought she had known what sexual pleasure was all about, but this was beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

Warren could feel the telltale tingle that told him another rip-roaring cum explosion was locked and loaded, and he wanted to control how and when he came. So he pulled Carole off his cock, pushed her down so that she was on all fours and got behind her. Carole wantonly thrust her ass up in the air, her gaping sex open to Warren's hot gaze. She eagerly ran two fingers under her body to open her pussy lips even wider in welcome invitation. Warren needed no further encouragement. He aimed his cock at her gaping valley and thrust himself in to the hilt.

Carole's head lolled from side to side as she lost herself again in total erotic passion. She wasn't a wife anymore; she was an animal, an animal in heat getting fucked by one of the hunkiest studs she'd ever had. Warren gripped Carole's hips as he pounded his cock faster and harder in her cunt, which was leaking her juices down the inside of her thighs. Warren reached under Carole's body and squeezed her breasts tightly, working the nipples between his fingers. It was like they were on a roller coaster, hurtling toward a fantastic finish.

Warren couldn't take any more; Carole's hot, wet cunt, which was much tighter than he expected from a woman with three children, had taken him beyond the point of control. As he felt his balls churn, he suddenly ripped his cock out of her pussy and sprayed a massive series of cum shots all over her butt, up her back, over her puckered asshole and finally over her twitching, gaping cunt. When he had finished with the rocket shots, he stuck his still-dripping cock back in her pussy, and shuddered as the last of his cum laved the inner walls of Carole's cunt.

At first, Carole was a little peeved that he'd pulled out, but when the first jets of cum splattered her butt, she convulsed in another strong orgasm. Nothing penetrated her consciousness except the waves of release that washed over her body, leaving a lazy, lustful haze over her mind.