Carole's Indoctrination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

As if reading her mind, Deirdre looked up at her and told her not to worry, that she had made sure she was thoroughly clean. "I want your first taste of pussy to be a good one. Nothing turns me off faster than a foul-smelling cunt."

Carole laughed at that, for some reason, and that broke the tension. Bending over to the sofa, she returned both hands to Deirdre's cunt and worked it until she had her face right up to Deirdre's crotch. Pulling open Deirdre's pussy lips, Carole surprised her by hesitating and blowing a soft stream of air over the inflamed flesh. Deirdre gasped at the sudden, delightful sensation that wafted over her pussy. Carole blew on Deirdre's crotch for a few seconds more then stuck out her tongue and swiped it up the bald furrow. As she did, she was pleasantly surprised by the taste. It was tart, but tasty, so she lashed at the hole again, and soon was licking around the hole and up to Deirdre's clit with her tongue.

Deirdre lay back and felt the stress of the workday melt away as Carole began to press her lips to her pussy. Carole licked some then pressed her mouth to the gooey gash and sucked for all she was worth. That was something she had liked having done to her whenever Mark ate her out. A sharp pang of guilt flashed through Carole's brain as she thought about her husband. But she quickly pushed aside the thought and pressed on with the increasingly delightful job of eating Deirdre's honey pot and making the tall lesbian cum.

Remembering an old technique one of her college lovers used on her, Carole pursed her lips around Deirdre's clit then began to flick her tongue over it in a rapid-fire motion somewhat like the beating of a hummingbird's wings. At the same time, she plunged two fingers hard into the vagina in front of her and began to finger-fuck Deirdre with almost the same intensity as she was tonguing her clit.

That did it for Deirdre. With a piercing cry, she arched her back hard and let a tremendous orgasm blow through her system. She jerked and trembled, cried and moaned as Carole brought her to climax.

"Whoa," Deirdre exclaimed when she finally fell back to earth. "For a first-timer eating pussy, you sure were good. Are you sure you've never been with a woman before? 'Cause you're a natural at it." Carole just smiled at what she genuinely took as a compliment, but then gave Deirdre almost a pleading look. Her pussy was bubbling and in need of relief, and now that she'd taken that fateful step into lesbian sex and eaten out a woman, she wanted to see what it was like to have it done to her.

Deirdre saw the look and pulled Carole up to the sofa. She embraced the brunette in a smoldering kiss then slipped to the floor and spread Carole's legs to reveal her pussy, which was gleaming with the wetness of high arousal. Deirdre didn't fool around; she'd seen the look of want on Carole's face, and she was eager to make Carole cum in a way she'd never experienced before. She pressed her face to Carole's crotch and pushed her mouth entirely over Carole's mound, snaking her tongue out ream out her pussy hole before rolling it around the clit. Deirdre wrapped her hands around Carole's thighs to give herself some leverage as she worked the gaping gash with her mouth.

Carole felt an enormous rush pass through her body as she surrendered to Deirdre's oral assault. The feel of a woman's lips and tongue weren't radically different from a man's, but there was something subtle that made it feel uniquely feminine. Maybe it was the delicateness of the lips, the feel of the tongue. Whatever it was, Carole was grooving on it. She thrust her hips up to push as much of her pussy as Deirdre could get her mouth on. And that was a lot, because Deirdre and her talented tongue were slashing all over Carole's gushing pussy.

Moaning in increasing ecstasy, Carole humped her crotch at Deirdre's face, treating her tongue almost like a small cock, trying to suck it into her depths with her cunt. As she humped in abandon, Carole gripped Deirdre's head tightly, letting the stiff bristles of short hair enlace her fingers. Squeezing her eyes tight, Carole felt a powerful orgasm surge through her, and with a series of jerks and grunts, she exploded in a white-hot spasm of lust.

Deirdre didn't give her but a few seconds to recover. Pulling Carole to the floor, Deirdre laid her down on her back, crawled over to where her legs straddled Carole's head and lowered her hips until her bald beaver was hovering just inches away from Carole's face. Carole gazed up through her post-orgasmic haze at Deirdre's dripping snatch, the hole open and swollen. She grabbed Deirdre's hips and pulled her the rest of the way down, so that her pussy was squarely on her mouth and began to vigorously work at the pink hole.

At the same time, Deirdre lowered her head to Carole's groin, pulled the legs open as wide as she could and pushed her tongue back onto Carole's pussy, which was still twitching from her earlier orgasm.

Back and forth, each giving pleasure to the other, mimicking whatever one did to the other, Carole and Deirdre spent most of the next hour and a half eating each other's pussy in a furious 69, bringing each other to the heights, within sight of the mountaintop, then backing off. Time and time, they did this, taking each other to the brink of orgasm and backing off. Deirdre started on top, but they switched positions constantly, rolling all over the floor in the office. But they always stayed locked in a steady 69.

Carole was amazed at how sex with a woman was so different from sex with a man. Men were always worrying about control, about not shooting their loads too quickly. But women, she found, had an enormous capacity for cumming, and cumming again. Since they didn't have a cum load to worry about, they could go as hard or as soft as they wanted.

Eventually, they were in such a frenzy of lesbian lust that they couldn't stop themselves, and a wild, spastic orgasm engulfed them both. Deirdre made sure that when they came, they came together, and they did. Then they did it again, eventually cumming three more times before they finally rolled away from each other in sweat-covered exhaustion. Looking at the clock, Carole noticed it was 6:30; they'd been at it for over 2½ hours.

After a moment to catch their breath, they took a shower together, washing each other's body tenderly, then they dressed and prepared to head for home.

Carole drove home in an exhausted, but thoroughly fulfilled, daze. She couldn't believe the things she'd done that day. She'd had so many first-time experiences that day that it was hard to imagine. She'd taken her first facial, had her first black man, had been fucked in the ass deeper than she was ever likely to be fucked again, and had her first lesbian experience. All in all, it had been a hell of a day.

If she thought about the circumstances of how she came to have a day like that, with the promise of others just like it to come, she was filled with guilt and doubt. But if she concentrated on the actual sex itself, learned to appreciate that and not think about the particulars, she decided, then maybe she might just enjoy being the Bournes' liaison officer.

But little did she know that the Bournes had plans to take her deeper and deeper into the world of hardcore sex, deeper than she ever thought she could go.

(To Be Continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers