Carole's Indoctrination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at the clock, she suddenly realized that she had just 10 minutes to get dressed and get downstairs to her 1:30 appointment with Ralph, the security chief. She had put him out of her mind when Warren had entered, but now much of the fear and loathing she'd experienced overnight returned. She had hoped to get a shower before her next appointment, but there was no time now for that. So she hustled to get dressed, as Warren did the same. When they were dressed, they kissed again, and it was a surprisingly tender kiss. Carole decided on the spot that Warren could have her any time he wanted, whether the Bournes said he could or not, and told him so. Then they went their separate ways.

Carole felt sweaty and dirty as she descended the elevator to the basement office where Ralph kept watch on things. Along the way, several people entered the elevator and looked at her knowingly, since she smelled of hot sex, but at this point she no longer cared. She was thankful she'd worn a dark skirt; it disguised the wet spots where her skirt had soaked up Warren's cum. But the spots on her back dampened her blouse, showing quite clearly what she'd just been up to.

Still, she had to be happy with her encounter with Warren. He had been quite a good lover, and seemed to treat her with some respect.

But that was not to be the case with Ralph. The massive security chief sat in his chair watching a bank of TV monitors that showed various key areas in the building. One in particular had his interest, even though there was not now any activity going on under that camera. He was still staring at the monitor recalling what he'd just seen going on in Carole's new office.

Ralph had defied the Bournes by secretly planting a hidden camera in the office. The Brothers had insisted that their people be allowed privacy for conducting their trysts with the liaison officer, but Ralph was a devious sort who had very quietly amassed a tidy savings blackmailing certain vulnerable executives by threatening to expose their misdeeds to their wives, or in some cases, their husbands. He had used the blackmail to collect money and had used the threat of violence to keep them from telling the Bournes what he was up to.

Of course, he had no way of knowing at that time that his clandestine videotaping scam would eventually come back to bite him in the ass, but that day was well in the future. For now, he was getting himself primed for the encounter with Carole that he'd earned for his role in the previous day's activities.

Carole was a bundle of nerves as she walked down the basement hall to the security office. Like much of what she'd experienced these two days, she was about to have her first sexual encounter with a black man, and she wasn't sure what to expect. She knocked on the door, and was told to wait just a second. Ralph shut off his secret monitor then closed and locked the cabinet that held it before he walked to the door and escorted Carole into his lair.

The room was sparsely furnished with just a table, a couple of chairs and a daybed, plus all of the monitors that lined one wall. Ralph looked at his watch and smiled approvingly. "Right on time; that's what we like, a whore who knows the importance of punctuality."

Carole stood in the middle of the room, feeling very vulnerable. Ralph was a huge man, 6-6 and 300 pounds, yet there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. He walked slowly around Carole several times, looking her up and down with a lascivious leer.

"OK, I think it's time we get this party started," Ralph said. "C'mon, bitch, get those clothes off." Carole was trembling as she quickly unbuttoned and discarded her blouse then slipped her skirt to the floor and kicked her shoes off. She stood nervously as Ralph ran his rough hands all over her naked body. He cupped her tits and pinched her nipples then ran his hand between her legs. He was delighted to feel the wetness that still lingered from her fuck with Warren. "I just love fresh-fucked white pussy," he said with a soft, yet somehow menacing tone.

Carole knew instinctively that this was not a man to trifle with, and she looked up at him with a touch of fear in her eyes. Stepping back, Ralph pulled his tie off and removed his shirt, revealing his powerful chest that a tight T-shirt did nothing to disguise. He pulled his boots off then began to unbuckle his belt to remove his pants.

As his pants fell to the floor, Carole's attention was riveted to his crotch. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed an O in astonishment as Ralph let his boxers fall to the floor, leaving him naked from the waist down. Carole instinctively drew back with not a little bit of fear, for bobbing in front of her was the biggest dick she'd ever seen, live or otherwise. It looked like a big black anaconda slithering from between the big man's legs. It wasn't even fully hard, she could tell, and already it was longer and bigger than anything she'd ever seen.

Ralph chuckled mirthlessly at Carole's reaction. He loved the look on the face of women, especially white women, at their first glimpse of his cock. He hefted his girth at the base with one hand and began to slowly stroke himself to full hardness with the other. Despite her fear, Carole's pussy had a mind of its own, and it began swell and drool at the sight of this prize penis.

"C'mon, girl, don't just stand there, get on your knees and start sucking," Ralph said. "I want you to get ol' Ralphie here ready for your fine white ass." Carole hoped he was just using a figure of speech when he mentioned her ass, because there was no way he was going to get that thing up her butt.

But that's exactly what Ralph had in mind. He had orders to break in Carole's ass but good, and he relished the thought. However, first, he wanted to see what this whore had to offer with her mouth then he'd get just a little taste of her pussy before moving to the main event. Pushing Carole to her knees on the cold concrete floor, he aimed the plum-colored head of his dick to her mouth then rubbed it all over her lips and cheeks, getting her face damp with his copious pre-cum. Carole instinctively flicked her tongue out to bathe the shaft of his cock then worked her way down to his bloated balls, each of which she sucked and licked, before slashing her tongue up the underside of his dick. When she reached the tip, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked the head into her mouth.

Carole sucked the head and the first couple of inches of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. She did this for just a couple of minutes then pulled her head off to review her handiwork and get a close-up view of Ralph's cock at full roar. No question, she admitted, it was quite a specimen, at least a foot long and two inches in diameter. She wrapped both hands around the monster and fed the head back into her mouth. She knew she would be unable to take him all, but she did manage to sink a good deal more than half of him into her throat before she could take no more. So she worked what she had in her mouth vigorously, and was gratified to hear a satisfied groan escape Ralph's mouth.

Because of his size and the obvious need to breathe, Carole could only suck for short periods of time, and finally after she pulled his cock out of her mouth, panting, Ralph took his cock back in his hands and told Carole to kneel so that she was leaning over the day bed. Kneeling behind her, he ran two fingers down her drooling crack then fingered her throbbing clit. He strummed the hard bud with his fingers then plunged them into her pussy. He finger-fucked her for a few minutes then scooped up some of her juice and ran his fingers up to her pink asshole.

The second his fingers touched her ass, she bolted upright and gave a sharp, "No!" But Ralph was insistent and he quickly pressed her face onto the bed with one hand and soon had two fingers of his other hand pumping deep in Carole's ass. Despite her apprehension, Ralph's fingers felt good in her ass, and she began to relax. Maybe he just wants to get me cranked up, she thought. Ralph continued to take juice from her flooded pussy and used it to lubricate the fingers in her ass.

Smiling devilishly, he gripped his now-throbbing cock in his hand and pushed the head into her pussy. Carole felt like a log was being shoved up her cunt, but the deeper he pushed, the wilder she got. Ralph slowly, steadily filled Carole's pussy with his dick, feeling her cunt walls widen to accept him. Carole didn't think she had it in her, but as she clenched her eyes shut and opened her mouth in a wordless scream, she thrust her hips back and was amazed to find she'd taken him all.

Carole could feel another huge orgasm building as Ralph began to pump his cock in her pussy. He wanted to make sure Carole was loose, limber and distracted for when he was ready to fuck her ass, and Carole was sure cooperating, losing herself in lust as she felt herself being fucked deeper and harder than she'd ever been fucked before.

Ralph was tempted to just blow his load in Carole's pussy, but he had his orders. Carole was oblivious to anything but the remarkable pleasure she was receiving from this scary man, so she was in no way prepared when Ralph abruptly pulled his dick out of her pussy and pushed the head of his cock forcefully into her ass. He gave her no warning at all, but simply rammed it in. Carole screamed as a white-hot pain seared her brain.

"No! No! NO!" she wailed. "You're hurting me! Pleeeeease! DON'T!" Ralph just ignored her and plowed his monstrous dick up Carole's ass with no regard for her feelings whatsoever. Carole sobbed as the fat black dong filled her butt painfully. Ralph had lubed her ass a little with her juice and his dick was slick from where he'd fucked her pussy, but that wasn't near enough to prevent Ralph's dick from clinging tightly to her rectum walls as he pushed it in.

By the time Ralph got all of his cock in her ass, Carole was sobbing in pain, her budding orgasm long forgotten. As soon as he had it all the way in, he spit on his hand and rubbed the saliva around the point where they were joined and began to subtly pump his cock slowly back and forth in her ass. As he did, a funny thing happened, at least to Carole's pain-racked mind; she began to feel the pain morphing into a pleasurable feeling, and the more Ralph worked his cock in her butt, the slicker her rectum became and the easier it went.

Carole was astonished at her reaction to what she considered a brutal rape of her ass. She slowly, tentatively, began to fuck back in rhythm to Ralph's thrusts. Soon he was pulling his dick almost all the way out and ramming it back in, and, amazingly, Carole was soon rocking back to meet his incoming strokes.

Ralph laughed as he witnessed Carole's transformation from intense pain to sublime pleasure from the fucking she was getting. They were all the same, he decided. Once these snooty white bitches actually got his cock in them, they went wild, and that was the case with Carole. The more he fucked her, the better she liked it, and soon she was shouting obscene gibberish, imploring him to fuck her ass with everything he had. Her orgasm was back on track and nothing else in the world mattered but Ralph and his humongous dick. To heighten her pleasure, she reached under her body and began to vigorously rub her clit, and as she did waves of lust roared through her body. With a gasp and a cry, she felt her orgasm spill out of her, literally. Her hand was covered with her pussy secretions as she wailed out her climax.

"OH GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!" Carole yelled, not caring if anyone heard or not. "C'MON, SHOVE THAT THING UP MY BUTT AND FILL ME WITH HOT CUM!" She was delirious with lust as Ralph picked up the pace and began to pound her ass. Sweat poured off their bodies as they worked in unison, their shared lust hurtling them into the cosmos.

Ralph usually had more control of himself during sex. But Carole's tight white ass was getting to him, and he let her know just how she was making him feel.

"Good white ass," he said through clenched teeth. "Prime white meat loves Ralphie's dick, don't she."

"YESSS! YESSS! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOUR COCK!" Carole yelled. She was wild with a lust the likes of which she'd never experienced, even in her previous encounters of the past two days.

That was all Ralph needed to hear. With a strangled roar, he shoved his cock as deep as possible and fired a tremendous load of thick, hot cum up Carole's ass. There was no way her butt could contain the massive load, and great dollops of cum were squeezed out of her ass and ran down the backs and insides of her thighs.

Even as Ralph was filling her ass with cum, Carole felt her body shudder and shimmy as another orgasm rushed through her body, and as Ralph kept pumping his spewing dick into her ass, it was followed closely by another sharp orgasm and yet another one, as she came like a firecracker.

At last, Ralph's dick gave a last spurt then slowly oozed out of her ass, streaking her thigh with a tendril of cum. Carole felt like she'd given birth almost as Ralph's cock fell away, followed by a river of sperm. She was still in a dream state when she said something that would come back to haunt her.

"Man, that was great!" she breathed. "One of these days, though, I want you to fill my pussy with that thing."

"Hmmm, just might have to do that," he said. "Maybe I'll bring along some friends next time."

"If they're all hung like you, you can bring in as many as you want," she answered.

Ralph filed that statement away for future reference, as he slowly got dressed. Carole finally stood up on shaky legs. Her knees were sore from kneeling on the hard floor and every muscle from her waist down was aching from overuse. When she was finally dressed, Ralph summarily dismissed her without so much as a kiss.

By the time Carole reached the elevator, her mind had cleared somewhat, and she realized to her horror that she had just invited Ralph to set up a black gangbang.

"What have I done?" she asked aloud. What was happening to her? Two days ago, the idea of her doing a gangbang of any sort would have sickened her, but now she had practically begged for a room full of black men to pass her around like a blow-up doll.

The elevator ride was another exercise in humiliation. People who got on the elevator as it rose, looked at her disheveled appearance, her hair tangled and her clothes wrinkled and dirty, sniffed the aroma of male semen and female cum juice, noticed the wetness of Ralph's cum as it slowly dripped down her thighs all the way to her knees, and looked away in some disgust. Thankfully, all of them were gone by the time she reached the upper floors.

Carole's face was red and her lower lip was quivering as she reached her office. She wasn't sure she was going to be able to handle doing this on a daily basis, and once again she considered just coming clean with Mark and fighting the charges the Bournes had leveled against her. And to think, she still had one more assignment that day, her 4 p.m. encounter with Deirdre, the top-ranking female in the company. She looked at her watch, and saw she had 45 minutes, so she knew she had time for a long, leisurely shower before the woman's arrival.

As she showered, she wondered just how Deirdre would approach her. She'd seen enough porn to have a general idea of how two women had sex, but she wasn't too clear on the particulars. As with everything else she'd done these past two days, she decided to just go with the flow and see what happened. In fact, a part of her was eager to try this. She had been opened up to so many sexual possibilities already; one more wasn't going to kill her.

She was drying her hair with a thick towel, with another wrapped around her body, as she emerged from the bath to the sight of a tall slender woman with very short blonde hair sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed. She looked to be about 40, and while she wasn't exactly beautiful, she had a sort of exotic look that suggested some sort of foreign origin.

In fact, Deirdre had been born and raised in Holland, but had come to the States on a college scholarship and had eventually become a citizen. She was known to be a hard driver in her department; indeed, some of her underlings joked behind her back that she had more balls than most of the men in the building.

Deirdre stood up from the sofa and walked slowly over to where Carole still stood. "Sorry I'm a little early, but I couldn't wait," she said. "I've been looking forward to this ever since I was told I'd be your first woman. I am your first, aren't I?"

Carole just nodded numbly. Something about this woman had her mesmerized, and she offered no resistance when Deirdre pulled the towel off her body and let it drop to the floor.

"Nice, very nice," Deirdre said in her lilting European accent. "I think we're going to have fun here. Why don't you do me a favor and call home. Tell them you'll be a little late. I don't want to be rushed into this. Ah, but first…" Then she bent down and kissed Carole full on the lips. At first, Carole wasn't sure how to react, but as Deirdre's tongue probed past her lips, Carole felt herself begin to relax, and soon she was trading licks like she'd been kissing women all of her life. There was something soft and sensuous about kissing a woman, she decided, not at all like the sometimes rough and nervous kisses that men gave.

As the two women kissed, Deirdre ran her hands down Carole's sides then up her chest to cup her tits. Breaking off the kiss, Deirdre bent down and sucked each of the nipples into her mouth and sucked vigorously. Carole felt her pussy begin to swell once again as the woman lightly flicked her tongue over her hard brown tips.

Pulling away, Deirdre stepped back and slowly began to strip, while Carole made her phone call home, telling her son that she'd be home about 7. While Carole spoke on the phone, Deirdre unbuttoned her blouse and dropped her skirt to reveal a body that was very tight and toned, but not muscular. Her braless tits were small, little more than A-cups, if that, and she kept her pussy clean-shaven. To top off the effect, she wore black knee-high boots. Carole would learn that Deirdre always wore boots to emphasize her dominant personality. In fact, Carole would find out in the months to come just how dominant Deirdre could be.

For now, however, Deirdre planned to keep things pretty straightforward, and when she was naked, except for the boots, she approached Carole, kissed her again, this time with a little more urgency and pressed her body so that she was skin-to-skin with Carole. After a minute or two of furious necking, Deirdre pulled Carole's face to her breasts, and Carole tentatively kissed and licked the long pink nipples. She felt them swell in her mouth as she tongued the sensitive tips of Deirdre's breasts.

The longer Carole kissed and sucked Deirdre's tits, the more active her hands became over the tall blonde's body. But she was hesitant to feel between her legs, until Deirdre gently took one of her hands and maneuvered it to her pussy.

"Go on," she said. "You know what you like to do to yourself. Just do that to me, and you'll have no problem." Deirdre helped by placing her left foot on the sofa, exposing her juicy cunt. Carole rubbed her middle finger between the folds of Deirdre's pussy and felt it plunge into her hot depths.

"Uhhhh, yesssssss, just like that," Deirdre said as Carole began to work the finger in and out while thumbing the clit. "Don't worry, you'll catch on quick." Carole did know how she liked to please herself, and soon she was pumping two fingers steadily into Deirdre's pussy, as Deirdre humped her hips up and down.

But before Deirdre could cum, she pulled Carole's hand away then stepped over to the sofa and lay back. She spread her legs wide, revealing her dripping wet snatch to Carole's gaze. She quickly put two fingers to her pussy and began to masturbate slowly, staring at Carole with a smoky gaze. Carole was confused by the feelings that were racing through her mind and body. She could feel herself getting aroused at the sight of this woman, and that's something she had never thought would happen. She was a happily married heterosexual person; how could the prospect of putting her mouth on another woman's pussy suddenly be turning her on?