Carole's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

As soon as the door closed on the top-floor suite Henry had booked, the boys sandwiched Carole between their bodies, Ryan in front and Blaine behind her. Ryan kissed her furiously, while Blaine dry-humped her from behind as he reached around and cupped her tits and lightly pinched her stiff nipples. Blaine moved his hands down to Carole’s skirt and pulled it up to her waist, then rubbed her naked butt in a slow, easy motion then reached around front and felt her wiry pubic hair and drooling snatch. Meanwhile, Henry had popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and offered Carole a glass, which she accepted and drained almost in one motion. She laughed giddily as Ryan and Blaine together pulled her dress over her head, leaving her clad only in her high heels.


While Blaine cupped Carole’s tits with his hands, making them stick outward, Ryan bent down and alternated sucking each of her nipples, licking, sucking and even nibbling on the rock-hard tips. Carole groaned in heavy arousal as she felt the sensations travel on an expressway from her tits to her pussy and hence to her brain. She was so ready for this, and she finally pushed the boys away and told them, all three of them, to get naked. As Henry and his sons were undressing, she poured another glass of champagne and quickly downed it as she watched the trio expose themselves to her lustful gaze.

When all three men were naked, they each sat down, Henry and Ryan on the large sofa and Blaine on the overstuffed chair that sat right by the sofa. At this point, Henry gently took over the proceedings.

“Ryan, you did say you wanted our guest to give you a blow job, didn’t you?” Henry said. Ryan just nodded, and Henry continued, “OK, you’ll get your blow job, then Blaine, you can fuck her pussy, but I want her ass. I wanted to stick my dick between those succulent buns when you were with us in April, Carole, but I never got the chance. Well now’s the chance.”

“Yeah, but first…” Carole said, dropping to her knees in front of the men. Then she proceeded to spend several minutes sucking furiously on each cock, the sons first, then Henry’s beautiful 11-incher. Ryan and Blaine both looked on goggle-eyed as Carole inhaled their father’s boner without so much as a gag. This was the first time they’d ever seen their dad with a full hard-on, and they were impressed. And they were even more impressed that Carole could take him in her mouth like she could.

When Carole had given all three men a taste of her hot mouth, she fully turned her attention to Ryan. Taking both hands, she cupped his balls then slowly worked them up his slick shaft. As she did, her mouth followed, and she sucked each of his balls into her mouth, first one at a time then both at the same time. Continuing upward, she dramatically licked her way up his shaft until she reached the head of his dick, and without stopping covered it with her lips and plunged her mouth over the head. In one liquid motion, she covered his dick with her mouth and throat until she had all but that part of his base where her fist was propping his cock upward, and for a few seconds she even covered that with her lips.

Uuuuuuuup, she moved her mouth on his shaft; dowwwwwwwn, she covered his dick, lashing the shaft with her tongue. Over and over she did this, with increasingly brisk strokes. Up and down, up and down, she worked Ryan’s cock like a pro, until he was thrusting up with his hips, trying to drive as much of his cock – and more – into her mouth and throat as was humanly possible.

It wasn’t long before he could feel the tingling in his balls that told him he about to shoot one of the king loads of his young life. Humping upward furiously, he gave a croaking sound as he let loose with a volcano of cum, splattering the back of Carole’s throat as she clamped her lips on the base of his cock and expertly milked his cock of all of his thick, heavy load. She worked her throat muscles rhythmically to make sure she swallowed every drop and she didn’t quit until Ryan finally slumped back in the sofa, his wilting cock momentarily sated.

Carole smiled lustily as she licked her lips of any lingering vestiges of Ryan’s cum. She idly felt between her legs, and was amazed to see that she was wet as far as halfway to her knees.

“God, I need a dick in me so baaaaaad!” she exclaimed. Blaine, who was next, knew what he wanted first, however. Getting up from the chair, he maneuvered Carole face down on the big chair then knelt behind her, spread her legs slightly and dove in nose first. He pulled Carole’s pussy lips open and tongued her cunt from behind, paying special attention to her obscenely bloated clit, which hung low from its hood. Carole gave a sharp gasp as Blaine ate her pussy with an expertise that belied his years. She was just about to cum, when he lashed his tongue upward, to her puckered little asshole and licked the tart flesh.

Again, Carole was just on the verge of a massive orgasm, when Blaine pulled his face away, stood up, lined his dick up to the gaping red entrance to her love hole. He teased Carole with it for a few seconds, rubbing the head along the outside of her lips and up between her butt cheeks, before moving down slightly and pushing his dick fully into her cunt, slowly but steadily until he felt his pubic bush meshing with hers.

Almost the moment Blaine’s dick entered her red-hot box, Carole exploded in a white-hot orgasm that spilled out her twitching pussy like a flow of steaming lava, and she humped back furiously in a rhythmic motion that indicated a woman gone mad with lust. Blaine gripped her hips tightly to control the speed and force of his fucking motion, working her back and forth on his turgid prick as it pounded deep with every inward stroke.

Faster and faster he worked Carole, until he went a little too far and his dick flopped out of her cunt, leaving it red, swollen and open to his gaze. Blaine never missed a beat, but simply flipped Carole onto her back on the chair. Carole lifted her legs as high as they would go as Blaine clutched his cock and fed it back into her steaming cunt. When he had it fully embedded in her pussy, he grabbed her ankles, hoisted her legs over her head, leaned his body into hers and began to fuck her with absolute abandon.

At that pace, after the long build-up, it didn’t take long for him to reach his climax. Pumping furiously in Carole’s soupy cunt, he pistoned his dick relentlessly as Carole howled out a succession of orgasms. Gasping heavily, he thrust as far as he could one final time and cut loose a series of lightning bolts out the end of his cock, bathing Carole’s pussy with superheated cum. Blaine just kept pumping his cock back and forth in her cunt, squeezing a flow of semen out her lips and over her super-sensitive asshole.

When he was finally finished, he pulled his dwindling cock out, marveling at the river of cum that followed. Suddenly, he noticed his father right behind him, with a stern look almost like a grimace on his face. Henry didn’t give Carole any time to rest, nor did she want any.

“OH GOD! FUCK MY ASS, HENRY! C’MON, FUCK YOUR WHORE,” Carole wailed. And Henry didn’t hesitate. He’d exhibited what he considered remarkable self-control watching a scene worthy of a good porn flick, but now he was in the grips of a lustful madness he hadn’t experienced in years. He loved his wife, Judy, and she was one of the most carnal creatures he’d ever known, one of many reasons why he’d married her. Indeed, she had been the one who had brought Carole into their bedroom three months previously. But at that moment, watching his sons devour the brunette beauty, he was as inflamed with passion as he’d ever been, and he bent down, pressed his cock to Carole’s asshole and pushed it in all at once, without preamble or anything.

And Carole didn’t need any preparation; ever since Henry had said he wanted to fuck her ass, she’d been in a frenzy of anticipation. She unconsciously relaxed her muscles and welcomed him into her butt with all of the eagerness she could muster.

Henry drove his cock relentlessly in Carole’s ass, as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him tightly to her body. Every nerve ending was like a live electric wire that had been cut and was flopping around wildly, sending sparks in every direction. Incoherent sounds of lust flew from her lips as she closed her eyes tightly, the better to wallow in the sexual hallucinations that washed over her body.

There was no way Henry or Carole could maintain that pace for long, and finally Henry shook his head wildly, thrust himself so deep in Carole’s bowels that it seemed like his cock was going to come out her mouth from the inside and fired an avalanche of cum deep in her butt. He sent wild rapid-fire bursts of semen rocketing deep into her insides, as Carole howled with a tumultuous climax of her own. The couple shuddered violently as they spent themselves deeply in their mutual orgasm.

And Carole wasn’t done. In the midst of her climax, she pulled Henry out of her ass and up until he was straddling her face then she thrust his cock deep into her mouth and cleaned every bit of his cum from his cock, and when he was clean to her satisfaction she rubbed his cock all over her face until she was covered in a slick sheen.

Finally, the couple fell back, stunned at the intensity of their orgasm. But Carole knew this was only a brief respite. Already she could see Ryan and Blaine had renewed hard-ons from watching the incredible sexual display their father had put on, and she was still buzzing from the blazing series of orgasms she’d just had.

So after a brief break to use the bathroom and down another glass of champagne, she was ready to go some more. And this time, she knew exactly what she wanted.

“I want to do you all at the same time,” she purred, as she knelt on the floor in readiness. “I want all my holes filled with your big hard cocks, and I want you all to cum at the same time.” The Hendersons were quite ready to accommodate her. Ryan and Blaine were already at full roar again, and Henry was not far behind, the effects of Carole’s sensual beauty and a double shot of Viagra working quickly on his system.

The trio surrounded Carole as she knelt on the floor, a thoroughly sexual animal ready, willing and able to respond to their every desire. She went from one cock to the next in no particular order, sucking each one in turn to get them ready.

When all three were bursting hard, Carole laid Henry on his back, with his 11-inch pleaser perpendicular to the ceiling, then she straddled his hips and slid her cum-filled pussy down his cock without hesitation. A low groan escaped her lips as she began to ride him in a slow rocking motion. Leaning over her shoulder, she told Ryan to spread her butt cheeks and fuck her ass. Ryan didn’t need to be asked twice. He knelt behind Carole, pressed his gleaming cock to Carole’s red, swollen asshole and pushed it in. This was something he’d never done before, and he marveled at the feeling of his dad’s huge cock buried in Carole’s cunt, with only the slick membrane separating the two pulsing pricks.

Quickly, father and son established a steady rhythm in each of Carole’s horny holes, impaling the brunette between their long dongs. Blaine was starting to feel left out until Carole motioned for him to bring his cock to her face so she could suck him deep into her throat. Blaine strode confidently up to Carole and pushed his cock in her mouth, sending it scudding deep in her throat.

Carole gave a muffled groan of excitement as she worked herself frantically between the three dicks that were pumping in each of her orifices. This was what she’d come to live for, she thought excitedly, for better or worse, and she surrendered to the sensations of this erotic triple fuck.

Since everyone had cum once already, there was no real rush, and the threesome spent the better part of an hour fucking Carole, working her through a succession of orgasms until she was a sweaty, heaving mass of twitching flesh.

Finally, the heat became too much, and Blaine was the first to feel it as he felt his balls tingle with the sign of an imminent explosion. Deviously, he pulled his cock out of Carole’s mouth just as he was about to erupt and sprayed a half-dozen long ropes of thick, hot cum across her face, covering her eyes, cheeks, forehead and even in her hair. The sight of Blaine giving Carole a huge facial was too much for both Henry and Ryan, and they each arched their backs and emptied themselves balls-deep in her pussy and ass. Feeling the twin jets of cum assaulting her insides triggered yet another orgasm that wracked Carole from head to toe, and as Ryan and Henry slumped limply with the completion of their spasms, Carole lay full across Henry’s body while the twitching of her body subsided.

Carole was in a daze as Ryan pulled away, then Henry rolled her off of him, leaving her in a sweaty, cummy heap on the floor. Another half-hour’s rest, though, and two more glasses of champagne, which left the bottle empty, and Carole was ready for one more go-round. Crawling on the floor to where Ryan and Blaine were leaning back against the sofa, she worked her mouth on their cocks until she had them up and hard again.

Henry sat back on another chair and watched in satisfaction as Ryan and Blaine fed Carole their cocks, occasionally both pressing their drooling dicks to her mouth at the same time. When he felt he was ready, Blaine pulled Carole up so she was straddling his hips from behind. Getting up on her feet, Carole wantonly melted her ass down on Blaine’s dick and slowly began to ride him, her eyes closed in a deep reverie.

Ryan watched for a minute or so, then knelt in front of Carole and pushed his cock into her pussy, and together the brothers worked their cocks back and forth in her steaming holes. Sometimes they both filled her full at the same time, and sometimes they alternated, one filling one hole while the other pulled back. Henry watched with mounting lust. At his age, getting it up three times in the space of just a few hours was usually a lot of work. But the sight of his strong, handsome sons teaming up to give Carole yet another memorable fucking – not to mention the Viagra that was still humming through his body – had given him another rampant boner.

Henry moved to sit on the sofa, next to Carole’s head, and he got a big rush from seeing the drying cum that still streaked her face, which she hadn’t bothered to wipe off. Carole looked up through her lust-filled haze to see Henry’s magnificent cock at her face, and she eagerly reached up to pull him into her mouth.

For a long time, the only sounds were the sloppy squishing of Ryan and Blaine’s dicks moving back and forth in Carole’s pussy and ass, Henry’s cock slipping and sliding in and out of Carole’s mouth, and the keening moans Carole was making from the tremendous fucking she was getting.

It took a while, but finally, the sounds of lust swelled until all four of them were panting and groaning as a last wave of pleasure washed over them. On an unspoken signal, Ryan and Blaine thrust themselves full into Carole’s body one final time, but when they were ready to cum, they pulled out and shot their wads all over her body. Ryan shot a thin, but copious load of three or four cum strands up Carole’s belly and abdomen, while Blaine fired several streaks of cum up her back and over her butt cheeks, and Henry did his part by pulling out and shooting his load on her tits.

Feeling the splashes of cum hitting her body sent Carole over the top once again, although by now she was so exhausted that it was a weak trembler rather than a massive explosion.

Looking up at the clock, Carole saw that it was past 6 p.m., time for her to head for home. After showering and changing into something fairly conservative, including panties and a bra, Carole kissed each of the Hendersons and thanked them for a wonderful afternoon. She was tired but content as she left the hotel and climbed in her car, little realizing that her life was about to get very complicated indeed.

Mark was already home fixing dinner, as had become the norm lately, when Carole came home. Her euphoria over her afternoon of pleasure had begun to wear off along with the effects of the alcohol she’d consumed. In fact, a hangover of massive proportions was descending over her body, and all she really wanted was to eat something and go to bed. She was once again getting depressed about her actions, now that she had returned to earth from the giddy heights she’d been taken to earlier that day. Mark was pleasant as he asked her how her day had gone. He had noticed that she wasn’t wearing the same sexy outfit she’d had on at the restaurant, confirming his suspicions that she’d spent the afternoon having sex, but he didn’t let on at all that he knew where she’d been or what she’d likely been doing. Carole ate in a desultory manner, took a sleeping pill and went off to bed, as Mark and all three of her kids looked at her with some concern.

Returning to work after leaving the hotel, Mark had spoken to the paper’s chief photographer and borrowed one of the paper’s big zoom lenses, the kind big-time photographers use to shoot sporting events. He had already scheduled two weeks vacation to begin the week after next, and he told the chief that he was going to hike on the Appalachian Trail and wanted a zoom for some nature shots with the new digital camera that he’d gotten for Christmas the previous year.

The next day when Mark got to work, he made several telephone calls to set up meetings with some people who he felt could help him. One was a friend who had been a cop but was now a private investigator, another was a young man who had been convicted a few years previously as a college student for computer hacking. This fellow now worked as a consultant for the city, among other entities, advising them on how to prevent the kinds of things he’d been convicted of doing. Then he’d spent a good bit of time in the paper’s morgue, reading back files on the Bourne Brothers, learning as much as he could about them and their company.

By the time his first week of vacation arrived, Mark thought he was ready to swing into action. However, by that time, he was more confused than ever. For one thing, the tables had been turned the previous Friday, where drinking was concerned. Mark had been invited by his best friend at the paper, sports editor Jack O’Flynn, for a few beers at their favorite tavern. Jack had sensed that his friend was down in the dumps about something, and, sure enough, Mark had finally confided in him that he suspected Carole was running around on him. After getting over his initial shock, for everyone at the paper had always assumed that Mark and Carole were the perfect happily married couple, Jack had given Mark some sound advice. And they had ended up drinking beers until nearly midnight, by which time Carole had long been home, having come home fairly early for a change.

The next night, taking his friend’s advice, Mark had more or less strong-armed Carole into going out for dinner at their favorite steak house for a date and some serious conversation. Jack had told Mark to give Carole the chance to come clean before he went snooping around behind her. And it had been a good night; they had had a few drinks and talked quite freely, but Carole had dodged the subtle questions Mark had asked about how her life and work were going. Nevertheless, they had returned home and had had a very long, sensual lovemaking session that had left both of them fully sated.

Carole had lain back after it was over, holding her husband and listening to him snore contentedly, and she couldn’t help the tears that flowed down her cheeks, in spite of her best efforts to harden herself. She really and truly loved this man, and it was killing her to have to fuck strangers behind his back to satisfy her obligation to the Bournes.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers