Carole's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

But on Monday, it was business as usual, and both Mark and Carole seemed personally hardened to the separate roads they needed to follow. Mark had decided to pay Carole a surprise visit to her office that day around noon. His visit with the young computer hacker had elicited the knowledge that it would be easy enough to hack into Bourne and Bourne’s mainframe, but that it would ease matters greatly if Mark could somehow obtain Carole’s e-mail password. Mark knew that Carole was in most things a creature of habit and that she usually jotted down the password for her computer somewhere on her desk.

He had dressed as though he was a client, complete with a briefcase, had figured out where Carole’s office was and had ridden up to her office like he owned the place. He knocked on the door, and upon hearing no answer had entered the office quietly. Carole was lucky; she was at that moment near the end of a nooner with two young executives in an office on the ninth floor. She was spread across the desk naked with one man furiously fucking her pussy, while the other was giving her a good skullfuck, as her head was hanging off the desk.

Mark didn’t linger. He looked around Carole’s office quickly, noticing significantly that there were no pictures at all of any of her family. He slipped behind her desk and poked around, looking for a clue to her password, and quickly found the little sliding tray that contained telephone numbers, and, as he had expected, a series of passwords. There was a whole column of them, all crossed out except the last one. He jotted that one down on a little note pad that he’d brought with him for that purpose.

He was just turning to leave when her heard a female voice from the doorway clear her throat then ask him what he was doing there. The voice came from a very pretty, very petite young black woman with a very pleasant demeanor.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m Mark Banning, Carole’s husband. I’m on vacation this week, and I was just at loose ends today, so I thought I’d surprise her and take her out to lunch. Is she around?” Mark said smoothly.

Mary Jones felt her insides roil. This was most unexpected, and she wasn’t sure how to respond. She knew exactly where Carole was and what she was doing, and she was suddenly afraid that the shit was about to hit the fan.

“Um, she’s going to be tied up the rest of the afternoon,” Mary said hastily. “She’s got meetings with some people that are going to take up the rest of the day. But I’ll tell her you were here, if you’d like.”

“No, that’s OK,” Mark said. “I just came on the spur of the moment. By the way, I don’t think we’ve met. You must be Mary. Carole’s told me a lot about you. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Mary was thoroughly discombobulated as she shook Mark’s hand. The Bournes had led her to believe that Carole’s husband was some grumpy Gus, a silent, brooding redneck who lacked all of the social graces. Yet this handsome middle-aged man was a very pleasant, well dressed and very well spoken.

Mark was a very likeable sort, yet Mary knew her duty. She shooed Mark out of Carole’s office, although she did look long and hard as he got on the elevator. She had a long face as she returned to her work; meeting Mark had confirmed in her mind that what the Bournes were doing to Carole simply wasn’t right. Mark had seemed like a very nice man; indeed he had seemed like a very sexy man in a very understated way. In fact, he appeared to be a man that a woman worked hard to keep.

It was just chance that Mark and Carole didn’t meet on the elevator. After her nooner, Carole had gone downstairs to the company break room for a snack instead of going straight to her office.

However, the elevator did stop on the ninth floor as it descended from the 12th floor. And who should get on but the two men who had just spent the previous hour furiously fucking the liaison officer. Of course, they had no idea who the strange man was that was already on the elevator when they got on board. They were still adjusting their clothes as the doors closed.

“Man, what a woman,” one said to the other. “I think I’m going to have to double my efforts so I can get another crack at that.”

“Yeah, she’s good all right,” the other man replied. “She’s the fourth one they’ve had up there since I started here, and she’s the best yet.”

“How do they find these women?” said the first man.

“I don’t know,” answered the second. “I’m told they find these hot-to-trot married sluts who aren’t getting what they need at home, and somehow convince them to go around the building fucking everyone in sight. And this one seems to have taken to it like a duck to water. The Brothers regulate her activities during the workday, but I’m told that you can get her after work, and then it’s anything goes, with anybody, any time, anywhere.”

“Well, I’m telling you, Carole’s got the hottest mouth I’ve ever had wrapped around my cock,” the first man said finally. “If she’s giving it up for free, I’d sure like to like to get in on that action.”

“The word is that if you can get to her when she’s leaving, it’s pretty easy,” the first man said. “In fact, Tommy, from accounting, said she’s started doing it in the parking lot after work. I mean, he says she’s a real cock hound and that she’ll fuck anything that moves.”

Mark felt his stomach churn as he listened to the exchange. He was reeling as the elevator doors opened and the two men went off in the opposite direction of the main doors to the building. So Carole wasn’t just having an affair with some rich fucker, she was apparently fucking all comers from the office. No wonder she didn’t want to tell him about her job. Mark was in a rage as he strode to his car. He was a quiet man who rarely showed his temper, but when he did, everyone who knew him knew to give him a wide berth. But when he got to his car, he sat still for a moment to compose himself. He had to keep his mind clear and focused if he was to do this right. In fact, this new information made it easier for him to spy on her activities. If she was fooling around in the parking lot, it shouldn’t be too hard to see what was going on and amass the evidence he needed.

So he drove straight from the Bourne and Bourne Building to a military surplus store and bought a state-of-the-art pair of binoculars. These were the kind Special Forces used and had night vision technology. They cost him a pretty penny, but he figured they were worth it. Then he went home, drank the better part of a six-pack and worked on the computer for a while, and quickly found himself in Carole’s e-mail account. As he had dreaded, there were appointments dotted all through the files, dating back several weeks. They confirmed what the men had said, that Carole was seeing men – and women – in the building for what were referred to as assignments.

That evening about 5 p.m., he was back in the parking lot at the Bourne and Bourne Building. He’d already intercepted a message on the answering machine at home from Carole that said she was going to be a little late coming home. Mark had a sense of what that meant. He’d parked in an out-of-the-way corner of the parking lot, where he had a clear view of Carole’s car, but where he was obscured by nearby vehicles.

Sure enough, about 5:30 he spied Carole, dressed in a short skirt and a thin tank top, on the arm of some young guy. She seemed to be a little reluctant, but the man appeared to be insistent. Mark watched through the binoculars as she approached her car, opened the driver’s side door and sat down. For a moment, Mark thought nothing was going to happen, when suddenly Carole reached up, opened the man’s fly and fished out a nice-sized cock. Mark picked up his camera and got a half-dozen shots with his auto-drive as he watched his wife lean in and suck the man’s cock deep into her mouth, as far as he could go.

It was all Mark could do to keep from jumping out and beating the shit out of him and his wife, but he steeled himself, and, as he watched, a funny thing happened. He felt himself becoming hugely aroused at the sight of Carole sucking this stranger off. She sat with her feet on the ground facing out with her car door open, giving the man a first-class blowjob, right there in broad daylight in front of whoever happened to walk by. And there were quite a few who did, in fact, walk by and peer in on what she was doing, and she just kept on sucking cock like they weren’t even there.

Mark rubbed his throbbing cock under his shorts as he watched his wife do for what he assumed was a total stranger something she rarely did for him. But he once again steeled himself and shot up the first disk he had in his camera then shot up the entire second disk he’d brought. By that time, Carole was bobbing her head furiously on the man’s cock, until he thrust his hips forcefully into her face and shot what Mark assumed from the man’s facial expressions was a huge, rusty load of cum that Carole appeared to swallow completely, something else she’d never done for him. Then the man stepped away, stuck his dick back in his pants, zipped up his fly and walked away, while Carole swung her legs into her car, closed the door and drove off.

Each afternoon after work the rest of that week, Mark was in the parking lot at the Bourne and Bourne Building, but he didn’t see Carole engaged in any clandestine activity. What he did see on several nights, though, was Carole drive to some bars, some decent and others fairly sleazy, and meet up with people after work. He couldn’t detail her activities on those occasions, but the fact that she was meeting men – and the occasional woman – at these establishments was damning in itself, and he soon had a thick file of digital images on his computer of Carole entering these places.

It was bad enough in Mark’s mind that Carole had apparently become a complete slut. But what was really wrecking Mark’s soul was the fact that the thought of what his lovely wife was doing in and around these places was becoming a huge turn-on for him. Every night after he returned home alone, he furiously masturbated to the mental image of Carole fucking hordes of men. He pictured them lining up to get a crack at her fulsome tits and her hot, juicy pussy, the pussy that he had known and loved for 22 years as her husband. It was torture, but he couldn’t help himself. Thinking about Carole as a whore was arousing him almost to madness.

And on Tuesday of his second week of vacation, his vigilance in the parking lot paid dividends. It had taken a while that night for Carole to come out. In fact, it was almost 7 p.m. when she came out surrounded by four men who appeared to be in their mid-30s. Mark had parked, as had been his custom, approximately 50 yards from Carole’s car, close enough to get some clear pictures, but far enough away so that Carole couldn’t see him. But the group passed Carole’s car and headed for a mini-van quite close to where he was sitting. He had scrunched himself down in the seat of his car to avoid being seen, as he was worried that Carole might see him. But he needn’t have worried. Carole appeared to have had a few drinks already, and she seemed to be focused solely on the men in her little group.

As Mark watched, one of the men opened the sliding door to the van then pulled Carole close and kissed her deeply. Carole responded by running her hands all over the man’s body as he pulled her shirt over her head. Mark was shocked, but not surprised to see that Carole had no bra on to prevent the man from immediately starting in sucking and licking her tits. What did cause him consternation was the fact that his wife was apparently going to get naked and fuck this man right there in the parking lot in front of all of his friends.

And, sure enough, Carole’s mid-thigh length skirt soon joined her top on the floor of the van, and Carole stood naked in the parking lot amidst these four men, as a number of people walked by. Some just shook their heads in disgust, but others stopped to watch the show. What a show it was, too. Mark’s cock got rock-hard in his shorts as he watched Carole squat on the asphalt next to the van, still in her shoes, but nothing else, and begin to suck each of the men in turn. She went around to each of the four men that surrounded her, sucking each cock completely in her mouth and throat, while showing her dripping pussy to anyone who happened to walk by. Before long, she had a group of about a dozen people, men and women, who were watching intently as Carole worked on the four men at the van.

Mark figured he could blend in the crowd enough to get some really good shots, so he slipped out of his car and walked up to the crowd, staying on the fringes so Carole wouldn’t suspect anything.

After Carole had sucked each of her four studs to full hardness, one of the men pulled her up and pushed her rather roughly onto the floor of the van on her back. He didn’t do anything for her except push her onto her back, spread her legs apart with his hands and push a very long cock into her pussy all in one deep thrust. Mark could hear Carole moan deeply as the man began to fuck her forcefully, while the crowd began to whistle and clap, encouraging the man on. In spite of the lust he felt growing in his groin, Mark could feel the hot bile of rage well up in his throat at the actions of his wife. Fucking some rich stud was one thing, but giving it up to anyone and everyone while a group of spectators cheered her on was something else altogether. And yet his cock was hard as iron as he watched his wife perform.

It didn’t take the first man long before he stiffened and thrust his hips deeply into Carole’s body, signaling his orgasm. Carole lay back on the floor of the van with conflicting feelings. On the one hand, this action was so degrading that she hated what she was doing, yet it was so wicked, so dirty, that she was getting off on it, and as soon as the first man came deep in her pussy, she begged the next man to come fuck her just like the first man. The noise of the audience masked the quiet sounds of the camera that was clicking away several yards in the background, and she never looked up at the crowd, or she might have seen her husband firing away with a camera, his bloated hard-on hanging low in his shorts.

At that moment, Carole was so sexed up she didn’t care about anything except getting her orgasm from whomever. The day had not been a good one. She’d had to spend a good part of the afternoon with a new client, and the man had gotten drunk and could barely perform, plus he’d only had about a 5-inch pecker. She’d finally gotten him to the point where he could stick his dick in her then he had lasted about three minutes before he’d come, weakly. Then she’d spent the rest of the afternoon and part of the evening working on a female executive who was big on having her pussy eaten, but then had left abruptly without reciprocating.

So Carole had been three-quarters drunk and thoroughly horny when some guys from the mailroom had offered to escort her to the parking lot. The prospect of getting some badly needed dick had overcome her better judgment, and she had allowed them to maneuver her to the parking lot, to a vehicle where one guy had a fifth of bourbon. They had fed her several shots of the sweet, tangy whisky then persuaded her to another guy’s van for sex.

For the better part of the next hour, Mark watched as the foursome took their turns at Carole’s pussy. The second man took a long time to cum, and he finally got Carole to where she was humping up hard to get herself off as he fired his load deep in her pussy. It wasn’t one of her best orgasms, but it would do. The third man pulled her out of the van, turned her over so her knees were scraping the tarmac and went at her from behind. Mark could see several of the crowd of watchers take their cocks out and masturbate to the sight. Mark wasn’t ready to do that; he was too heartbroken and angry for that, but he stayed in place and got several pictures of Carole humping back to fuck the man deeper and deeper, and turning around to suck one of the cocks from the crowd. Seeing Carole suck one of the watchers spurred the man fucking Carole to fire his load, filling her cunt with his creamy hot sauce.

The fourth man, who appeared to be the van’s owner, sat Carole back in the driver’s seat of the van, and shooed the watchers off before he climbed in the front seat with her and stuck his dick forcefully in her dripping snatch. As the crowd filtered away, Mark watched as Carole propped her feet on the dashboard and thrust her cunt hard on the man’s nice fat cock. This man had a big 9-inch cock that was very fat – the reason she’d gone with the group in the first place – and she worked her pussy up and down with increasing passion as the man fucked her furiously. At last, the man snarled harshly, saying something about Carole being a sleazy slut, and pumped his stony load deep in her twitching cunt.

Before Carole and her lover could regain their senses, Mark slipped away, having gotten plenty of shots for his file, and he slid into his car, closed the door and waited for Carole to emerge. She stood next to the driver’s side door, fully naked and apparently without shame, and casually pulled her clothes back on before kissing the driver deeply and walking off to her car. Mark waited until she got in her car and drove off before he started back to his house. He had plenty of evidence by now, but he wanted one final set of images before he was ready to confront his wayward wife with what he’d learned.

Mark had quite a bit of evidence, enough to convince any judge or jury of his wife’s adultery, but he hesitated. For one thing, the images he had were a trifle grainy and dark, and for another, he still wasn’t sure how he was going to use them. It was a perverse feeling. On the one hand, he was thoroughly disgusted at his wife’s actions; but on the other hand, he was getting a tremendous rush from seeing his wife in such wanton activity. And over the next few weeks, as he went back to work and helped Carole get their kids back in school, he found himself sitting at the computer, when he was alone at the house, pulling up images of Carole fucking all these strange men and masturbating furiously. He was totally confused about the situation, and didn’t know how to respond.

But events overtook them one Friday night in late August, and brought matters to a climax in their relationship. It happened when Carole got an e-mail earlier in the week from Tommy Blanchard, an aggressive young executive who was the Bournes’ golden boy. Tommy was a fireball who had brought a ton of money into the company, so he had gotten quite a few dates with Carole over the preceding months. Carole didn’t like him all that much, because he was arrogant and pushy. But he had a very nice cock, 8-inches plus and fairly thick, and he had a very dirty mind. Carole had never failed to cum repeatedly when she fucked him, so she usually always came when he called.

It turned out that Tommy was getting married the next Saturday and he was throwing a bachelor’s party at a strip joint called the Cabaret Club, and he wanted Carole to come as their “guest.” The club was a fairly upscale establishment as strip clubs went, and the attraction on Friday nights was amateur night. For a nominal fee, women who passed muster with the club’s owner could dance and strip for as much money in tips as they could reap. But the club’s real source of revenue, it’s undeclared under-the-table income, was the back room, where a customer could, for a hefty fee, take one of the girls back for a “private” show, where it was anything goes. Not only did the club’s owner make a nice profit, but the girls could also make a killing if they were good, since they not only got a percentage off the top, but also could collect as much in tips as possible.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers