Carole's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

When Tommy pulled away, followed by a river of his cum, the party started in earnest. Crawling up on her knees, Carole moved to the first man she saw sitting with a hard cock in his hand. This man was quite average, with a 6-inch dick, and she inhaled him all the way to the root in one long plunge. Meanwhile, a couple of men had moved behind her and began fingering her twat and rubbing Tommy’s cum between her butt cheeks over her puckered asshole. While one man finger-fucked her pussy, the other stuck his middle finger between Carole’s succulent butt, and began to finger her ass.

Mark fully expected Carole to raise an objection at that. She’d always firmly rejected him any time he’d ventured to play with her asshole, and had told him in no uncertain terms that she thought anal sex was disgusting. But he was shocked to hear Carole moan in pleasure and double her sucking efforts on the man in front of her. He quickly shot his load and she happily swallowed every drop. Moving to the next man, she inhaled his hard-on and it didn’t take him long before he was thrusting his hips upward frantically. As he was about to cum, Carole pulled her mouth off his dick and aimed it at her face. He fired off a series of rocket shots that pasted her face with thick, creamy cum. Carole just moaned seductively as she sucked his wilting cock back in her mouth to get his last few drops.

Then Carole was moved back to the center of the room, where the man who had been fingering her pussy lined up a throbbing 7-inch cock and rammed it home from behind. The room seethed with sexual excitement as Carole thrust her hips back to get his dick deep in her pussy. She was going wild with lust, and didn’t take long before the man groaned and surrendered his prodigious load.

He had barely withdrawn, when his partner, who had been warming up Carole’s ass earlier, took his position behind her and pressed a nice 8-inch dick to her ass. Without so much as a protest or even any pain, Carole accepted his cock in her ass, as he pushed it in slowly, but steadily. Mark’s eyes were like saucers, for it was obvious to him that this was far from her first time to get a dick in her ass. His hand was squeezing his throbbing cock, trying to keep from shooting his load all over the floor. He hoped the camcorder was getting all of this; it was more, and conclusive, fodder for his file of evidence that he would confront her with and which he would use in the divorce that he was now eager to pursue.

Carole knew none of this, all she knew, all of her focus, was on the waves of pleasure that were rippling in great waves through her body. The man in her ass was humping like mad now, and he quickly stiffened, pushed himself in to the hilt and shot his rocky load deep in her bowels. As he came, Carole shuddered again as another orgasm swept her body, and her gyrations caused two men on either side of her to cum all over her face and hair, plastering their thick loads in her wet, stringy hair and covering her cheeks.

Looking up, Carole saw a big man with a nice big cock, 9 inches and thick, lying on the floor with his back to the bench. As soon as her ass was empty, she crawled on her hands and knees up to the man, grabbed his dick from his hands, straddled his hips and impaled her pussy on his big thick organ. She groaned heavily, wantonly, as she began to ride the big man like a woman possessed. Obscene gibberish spewed from her mouth as she worked her pussy up and down on the big fat dong.

“Fuuuuuck meeee!” Carole wailed. “Fuck your whore; fill your slut up with your beautiful cock. God, I love big dicks.” Mark felt like a knife was twisting in his gut at her words, but that didn’t prevent him from stroking himself with increasing vigor as he watched Carole in action. Riding the man harder and faster, Carole wailed out another orgasm as the man lifted his hips one final time and sent a cascade of semen up her thoroughly drenched pussy. Standing up, with cum running in rivulets down the inside of her thighs, Carole needed a drink, and a bottle of tequila was produced. She took two big swigs of the buttery liquor, then returned to the task at hand.

Positioning one guest on the floor, she sat her pussy right back down on his 7-inch cock, then spread her ass cheeks and told another man, this one with an 8-incher, to fuck her ass. He didn’t hesitate, but plunged into her gaping asshole all the way, and in no time they were in a steady rhythm, sandwiching Carole between their bodies as they filled each of her holes with their twitching meat. She still had one hole empty, however, so she beckoned another man to come up so she could suck his cock. The horny foursome worked Carole like a rag doll as a succession of orgasms wracked her sweaty, heaving body. Soon the group was humping and thrusting at a breakneck pace, until they all came at the same time. The two men sandwiching Carole in her pussy and ass deposited their huge loads in her overflowing holes, while the man in her mouth shot his load deep into her belly.

Mark decided that it was time to make his play. Pulling out a large piece of black cloth that he’d brought with him, he whispered to one of his new friends that they ought blindfold her, so she wouldn’t know who was fucking her. His friend thought that idea to be splendid, and the rest of the guests agreed. Carole didn’t care; she was so far gone with lust that she could have been on Mars. The blindfold was quickly tied around her head as she was pulled back, and her pussy was positioned onto another throbbing cock of nice, but not excessive, size. Carole leaned back, propping herself up with a hand on the floor.

As she rode the man’s cock, Mark and his new friend stepped up on either side of Carole’s face and pushed their cocks to her mouth. Carole alternated sucking the two men, taking them deep in her maw while she rode the cock in her pussy. Mark viciously pushed his cock as deep in his wife’s mouth as he could, fucking her face roughly. Carole wasn’t quite so out of it that she didn’t sense something odd about the man on her left, although her mind was a fuzzy blur by now. She knew this cock, but couldn’t quite place it. Probably someone from work, she thought with a shrug. But the man was giving to her with a vengeance, as indeed, he was.

Mark was taking out his anger on his wife’s mouth and, incredibly, she was getting off on it, sucking and slobbering all over his cock. It was too much. Wrenching his cock from Carole’s mouth, he fired one of the biggest, rustiest loads of cum he’d ever shot all over Carole’s tits, covering her from her neck all the way to her stomach. The man on her right followed suit, spraying a humongous load all over Carole’s face, adding his sperm to the growing collection of cum on her face. Several strands streaked across the blindfold, and that caused the man in Carole’s cunt to reach the firing zone. He took the hint and pulled out at the last minute and shot his load all over Carole’s pubic bush and abdomen.

Mark staggered back onto the bench, completely drained. His anger had abated somewhat, and he decided it was time to leave. Sticking his dick back in his shorts, he turned to his new friend and said, “Thanks, man,” then slipped out the door.

Carole reacted as if she’d been shot. “Mark!” she hollered, and she quickly pulled the blindfold off her face, but saw only the door clicking shut. Laughter and lewd remarks filled the room as Carole stood up frantically and raced to the door. But all she saw was the hallway, which was empty except for the bouncer, who admonished her to get back inside. And as she was maneuvered back into the center of the room, Carole relaxed a bit. Maybe she’d just been hallucinating when she thought she’d heard her husband’s voice in the room. After all, he was in Atlanta, five hours away.

Nevertheless, the thought of Mark threw a wet blanket on her emotions. She was drunk, but she was on the downside of her buzz from the drug, and she quickly took another shot of tequila to wash away the thoughts of husband and family.

As the party continued, Carole was maneuvered to where Tommy lay on his back waiting for her to slide her ass on his cock. She felt her lust begin to revive as she melted her cum-filled ass onto the nice fat dick. Then another man knelt in front of her and pushed his cock into her cum-filled pussy and they worked their cocks in and out and back and forth in her hot, horny holes. A third man pushed his cock to her face and told her to suck for all she was worth, and she felt her hands being filled with two more cocks. In unison, the five men thrust their cocks deep in her holes or furiously in her hands, and they fucked her for a long time, since all of them had already cum once. Carole was starting to lose consciousness from the declining effects of the drug and the mounting effects of all the booze she’d consumed.

With a roar, the five-man tag team worked Carole furiously, until with a series of groans they all came at once, filling her up once again with spicy hot cum. When they withdrew, Carole was all but comatose. She was rolled onto the floor mat, which was slimy with cum and sweat. She lay back in a heap, her mind enveloped with a fuzzy haze. It was time to wind things up, so everyone who could knelt around her and furiously masturbated. Carole came to enough to see what was going on, and she gave a weak smile and urged them on in a hoarse voice. Propping herself up on her elbows, she watched the men beating themselves off with abandon until suddenly they started cumming, and cumming and cumming. A veritable rain of cum filled the air around Carole and splattered her with an ocean of semen. The feeling of hot wet cum covering her body sent Carole over the top for one final, but very weak, orgasm then she slumped back on the mat, completely exhausted.

Carole was covered from head to toe in semen; her hair was soaking wet with a combination of cum and sweat, and cum poured from her pussy and her ass. She was tired and starting to feel the depression that always came on her after an ordeal like that. Tommy helped her up and escorted her to the dressing room. She didn’t even bother to clean up but just pulled on her tank top and her skirt; all she wanted was to go home and crawl in bed. Her shirt was quickly soaked with cum from her chest and torso, and she could feel cum rolling down her legs in thick white lumps. She rode home in Tommy’s car in silence, but when they pulled up to the curb in front of her house, she gasped sharply. For there in the driveway was Mark’s car.

“Oh my God!” she said. It had been Mark’s voice she had heard in the room, she thought, and her stomach fell to her feet and she felt like she was falling into nothingness. How had he found out? Her life was over, she knew it now, and a blind despair welled up in her.

Tommy had thought about coming in and getting a little one-on-one action, but Carole simply opened the passenger’s side door, told him to go and don’t come back, and raced staggering to her front door without so much as a goodbye. Her worst fears were realized as she saw taped to the front door a printout of a computer image that she realized was action from earlier that evening. She sobbed in despair as she opened the door and saw Mark sitting in a chair, looking positively evil. She saw too, that he had vented some serious rage, and she briefly considered turning around and running for her life.

Mark had left the club in a red funk. He was utterly enraged at what his wife had become, and he was angry with himself for allowing her to turn him on the way she had. He had gone back to the motel, gotten out of his disguise and checked out, then he had stopped at an all-night grocery store and bought a case of beer, Buds in his favored longneck bottles. He had sucked down two, plus a joint, before he reached home. The joint didn’t help a bit, and when he entered his house, he angrily took every picture of Carole he could find, some with him, some with the kids and some with her alone, and flung them into the fireplace, smashing the frames and wadding up the images. He followed that with the empty bottle he’d been drinking, sucked down another beer and added it to the growing pile of glass in and around the fireplace.

Finally, calming himself with difficulty, he quickly changed into a t-shirt, put on some music, loud old rock-and-roll, and gone to work on the computer. He downloaded the tape from that evening onto a CD-ROM, then quickly went through culling out the clearest and most provocative shots and making printouts of them. These, plus some others from earlier, he spread all over the house, as reminders to him, and to her. He was on his ninth beer, around 3 a.m., when he heard the car pull up. He finished his beer, and as Carole hesitantly entered the house, he hurled it into the fireplace and stood up.

“So, have fun tonight?” he asked with as much sarcasm as he could muster.

“Mark, please, I can explain all of this,” she said in a weak voice.

“Explain what?” Mark exploded. “I’d really like to hear this. I need a good laugh after the night I’ve had. I’d like to hear you explain why my wife, the mother of my children, is running around fucking every man she can lay her hands on. I’d really like to know why you decided to become a whore.” Then he noticed that Carole was still dripping cum onto the carpet. “For Christ’s sake, Carole, go get your sorry ass cleaned up. Then pack your bags; I want you out of my house within the hour.”

“Mark, please,” Carole sobbed. “You have no idea what my life has been like these past months.” She instinctively went to her husband, to hold him like she always had when she was down or hurt or feeling bad. But Mark just threw his hands up in the air and backed away.

“Don’t touch me!” he exclaimed angrily then strode off to the kitchen for another beer.

“Mark, PLEASE, don’t push me away! I need you!” she wailed.

“Yeah, you need me all right,” he spat back as he emerged from the kitchen. “About like you needed me three hours ago. Get out of my sight and get cleaned up. The clock is ticking.”

At that moment, something cracked in Carole’s mind. With a huge, gut-wrenching sob, she turned and dashed up the stairs, up to the master bedroom and into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door as she did.

Mark slumped on the chair and took a long, weary drag of his beer. His anger had momentarily flamed out and he sat brooding while The Doors played loudly in the background. For long minutes, he sat silently and drank, fighting off the tears of rage and heartbreak that threatened to overwhelm him.

After a while, he realized that Carole had been in the shower an awfully long time, 20 minutes at least. He could still hear the water cascading in the bathroom upstairs, and he thought, with a trace of disgust, she can’t hide in the bathroom forever. It was another few minutes, just about the time “Moonlight Drive,” was playing on the stereo, with Jim Morrison’s line about how, “we’re gonna drown tonight,” that a sudden panicked thought crossed his mind, and all at once he dropped his beer to the floor and raced upstairs. He tried the bathroom door, but it was locked. He called loudly, “Carole! Open the door! Carole?!” No answer. He called again, and when he still didn’t get an answer, he stepped back and threw his entire weight against the door. It took two superhuman thrusts against the door before it splintered open, and he saw his worst fears confirmed. Carole was slumped on the floor of the walk-in shower, cold water pouring over her body. He quickly scanned the bathroom and saw the open pill bottle on its side, empty.

“Carole, you stupid bitch, it isn’t worth dying over,” he yelled. He quickly shut off the water and bent down to his wife’s prostrate form. A low moan escaped her lips, and relief flooded Mark, but it was short-lived. Carole’s breathing was ragged and erratic, and Mark knew she needed help, fast. He raced into the bedroom, dialed 911 and told the dispatcher that his wife had swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. He didn’t know how many she’d taken, but the prescription, when full, was for 30 pills. An ambulance was sent racing to the house, but in the meantime, Mark was told to immediately try to induce vomiting, that it was likely the pills hadn’t yet been digested.

Carole was comatose as Mark crawled frantically on the wet floor, picked up Carole’s head and stuck two fingers as far down her throat as he could reach. It took him three tries, until he was jabbing his fingers almost angrily down her throat, before her heard her retch and everything that had been in her stomach came flooding out onto the floor of the shower. There was alcohol, some seminal remnants and the granular dregs of the pills she’d swallowed in the pool of vomitus that emptied from her stomach. Carole was like a dead weight as he pulled a robe across her shoulders. He left her slumped on the floor of the bedroom while he raced downstairs to meet the paramedics who had come to the house. They helped get her on the bed then they did a quick examination. The lead medic gave her a shot of something that would counteract the effects of the sleeping pill then he offered to pack her off to the hospital.

But Mark said no, that he’d watch her. Once her stomach had regurgitated the still undissolved pills, the threat to her life had passed; all she needed now was rest. He thanked the paramedics for coming so quickly, and as they were leaving, the man said something that chilled him to the bone.

“She’s lucky,” he said. “Another half-hour and I’m not sure you could have saved her.” The man had seen the wreckage in the living room, smelled the beer on Mark’s breath and the alcohol in the woman’s vomit on the floor of the shower, and made a snap analysis. “I hope you two work out whatever problems you have. Life’s too short to carry around that kind of bitterness.”

Mark thought about that all night as he sat in the chair in his bedroom and watched Carole sleep. When he sensed her breathing even out, after a couple of hours, and he felt she was out of danger, he slipped out of the bedroom and quietly set about cleaning up the mess he’d made downstairs. Then he sat in the silent, darkened room, nursing a beer as he thought through everything that had happened that night. He had some major decisions to make about his life and the future of his family. Everything hung in the balance as Carole slept off her abortive suicide attempt and Mark brooded in the darkness.

(To be continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers